Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 36. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Eth is the btc "in case of"

Everytime btc gets in trouble by a security compromising event, people rush to Eth.  IMHO,  you should fireclay link Eth buy to btc price. When price is down,  directly buy Eth,  if your faster than the market you're one rich motherfucker !

The bitcoin is in big trouble at the moment. It seems it has hacked in some exchanges. So people will use Ethereum instead.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Eth is the btc "in case of"

Everytime btc gets in trouble by a security compromising event, people rush to Eth.  IMHO,  you should fireclay link Eth buy to btc price. When price is down,  directly buy Eth,  if your faster than the market you're one rich motherfucker !
Activity: 128
Merit: 27
sheesh what a mess ... this is ripe for some major league scamming now, watch out for dodgy exchange shennanigans.

That could be right. Maybe some exchanges will be attacked by the replay attack or 51% attack on the ETC.
I lost my trust on ETH because of the hacking and now another coin which is ETC, not gonna touch this coin again though it has a great price now as it is very risky and I don't want to risk my money with a non stable coin.

I also have lost trust on ethereum, in the past when ethereum was having a good image and it was on continuous rise I decided to invest some of my money into Ethereum but before that an attacked occurred on it and Thanks God I was saved from a bigger lose, Now I do not think about to buy it.

If you think the Ethereum does not have good image, it is better not to invest in it and keep your bitcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
sheesh what a mess ... this is ripe for some major league scamming now, watch out for dodgy exchange shennanigans.

That could be right. Maybe some exchanges will be attacked by the replay attack or 51% attack on the ETC.
I lost my trust on ETH because of the hacking and now another coin which is ETC, not gonna touch this coin again though it has a great price now as it is very risky and I don't want to risk my money with a non stable coin.

I also have lost trust on ethereum, in the past when ethereum was having a good image and it was on continuous rise I decided to invest some of my money into Ethereum but before that an attacked occurred on it and Thanks God I was saved from a bigger lose, Now I do not think about to buy it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Surely almost everyone involved in etc is a pumper and dumper?

It's got alot to prove before it can be taken properly seriously.

In the meantime none of that matters while there's speculating to be done.
Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If the miner chinamen aren't stupid, they can get rich by letting ETC price go up as it should. It has the power to go 0.01+ so if they launch an attack they are biting their own foot.

There are quite a few Chinese miners of the ETC. They will make money when the price goes higher.
i think they already notice the potential of etc so they will let it go and profits.

But these Chinese whales are not investors, they could be just pumper and dumpers, that is not good for ETC.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
If the miner chinamen aren't stupid, they can get rich by letting ETC price go up as it should. It has the power to go 0.01+ so if they launch an attack they are biting their own foot.

There are quite a few Chinese miners of the ETC. They will make money when the price goes higher.
i think they already notice the potential of etc so they will let it go and profits.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

RKS
Activity: 77
BTC address: 17u5q3VJSVg9w9VPfE34th3mbTG4ngFEfS
I ve been watching on Polo for days and still waiting for ETC to take off. Seems to want to settle at .0024 however it was just testing .003 mark.

Barely broke 0.0029. How's that testing 0.003? Not to be a dick or anything but at least have your facts correct when producing a hype post.

I do think we might see 0.003 soon though so on that we agree. Seems like it has more to do with the fact that BTC has dropped a bit though just a guess. Also following the ETC market.

why dont you be a d++k about it- what is it at now. I hope it goes down but.....ja, was testing .003
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Activity: 355

When the ETC price drops, that guy will 51% attack the ETC. He said he would 51% ETC  a few days ago.

That could be right. You cannot trust that guy. He is just chasing the profit and has no principle in business.

When the ETC price drops, that guy will 51% attack the ETC. He said he would 51% ETC  a few days ago.
Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 196
I ve been watching on Polo for days and still waiting for ETC to take off. Seems to want to settle at .0024 however it was just testing .003 mark.

Barely broke 0.0029. How's that testing 0.003? Not to be a dick or anything but at least have your facts correct when producing a hype post.

I do think we might see 0.003 soon though so on that we agree. Seems like it has more to do with the fact that BTC has dropped a bit though just a guess. Also following the ETC market.
RKS
Activity: 77
BTC address: 17u5q3VJSVg9w9VPfE34th3mbTG4ngFEfS

What hacking?
Wow. I have to say the Ethereum subreddit is now officially the biggest echo chamber I have ever seen. I am pretty sure it is a few people using multiple reddit accounts to post but seriously. Are these people really this brainwashed? Are these people really so tunnelvisioned? This is probably amongst the weirdest sights I have ever come across in crypto.. over even gox and all that.... this is seriously the most creepy thing I have come across in crypto.. it really creeped me out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030

I have sold out all my ETC. I only have the newly mined ETC. Does it mean I will not be replay attacked?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: