Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 35. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Well there is not bad to invest in ethereum but the problem is the price of ethereum right now is high and i think this is not the best time to but ethereum.. better to wait because the price is decrease.,.

The Ethereum price is not high. Without the ETC fiasco, the price should be over 0.025 by now. When the ETC is no long live, the ETH price will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
I've divested from ETC for now with an avg buy roughly at 150 avg sell 460. Actually back into ETH. Why?

ETC will need to deal with Coinbase and Bitfinex getting their coins as well as the attacker in three weeks. Finex and Coinbase users are likely moving to Poloniex and the sell walls there are already quite big. So I believe I'll have an reentry on ETC much lower. Should this occur ETH should increase in price.

So ye that's the strat

Would also add to this as Chris Ellis pointed out, this thing with the Dao has probably set back smart contract technology and ETH development by 6 months. That said I am not sure if investing in ETC is prudent for the industry as it is a lot of drama surrounding ETH and ETC when attention should be on building things. I have very conflicting thoughts about this.

That is right. Without the DAO hack, the Slock DAO will be historic. It will attract more attentions from business.

With the DAO hack, more people will hear about the Ethereum, that could be a publicity so the price will rise again.

Even though that is a bad publicity, that is still a publicity and attract some people to buy some Ethereum.

Since the DAO hack, there are more mainstream media report about the Ethrerum. The trading volume is also high.

So to some extent, the DAO hack is good for the publicity of the Ethereum. But I do not like any more hacks.

That hack gave people the feeling that the Ethereum is not safe, although it is one of the applications of Ethereum.

That hack set back the adoption of the Ethereum by several months. So did the revival of the ETC.

However, ordinary investors will forget about the hack if the Ethereum price rises in the next few months.
Well there is not bad to invest in ethereum but the problem is the price of ethereum right now is high and i think this is not the best time to but ethereum.. better to wait because the price is decrease.,.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
TUX Exchange - NEW- Try IT!!
Not all, of course, only a little part, i think Ethereum have a future, but it's not 100% profit and confiable.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
I've divested from ETC for now with an avg buy roughly at 150 avg sell 460. Actually back into ETH. Why?

ETC will need to deal with Coinbase and Bitfinex getting their coins as well as the attacker in three weeks. Finex and Coinbase users are likely moving to Poloniex and the sell walls there are already quite big. So I believe I'll have an reentry on ETC much lower. Should this occur ETH should increase in price.

So ye that's the strat

Would also add to this as Chris Ellis pointed out, this thing with the Dao has probably set back smart contract technology and ETH development by 6 months. That said I am not sure if investing in ETC is prudent for the industry as it is a lot of drama surrounding ETH and ETC when attention should be on building things. I have very conflicting thoughts about this.

That is right. Without the DAO hack, the Slock DAO will be historic. It will attract more attentions from business.

With the DAO hack, more people will hear about the Ethereum, that could be a publicity so the price will rise again.

Even though that is a bad publicity, that is still a publicity and attract some people to buy some Ethereum.

Since the DAO hack, there are more mainstream media report about the Ethrerum. The trading volume is also high.

So to some extent, the DAO hack is good for the publicity of the Ethereum. But I do not like any more hacks.

That hack gave people the feeling that the Ethereum is not safe, although it is one of the applications of Ethereum.

That hack set back the adoption of the Ethereum by several months. So did the revival of the ETC.

However, ordinary investors will forget about the hack if the Ethereum price rises in the next few months.
Activity: 693
Merit: 508

So ye that's the strat

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

So ye that's the strat

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

So ye that's the strat

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

So ye that's the strat

So ye that's the strat

Activity: 357

So ye that's the strat

So ye that's the strat

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

So ye that's the strat

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

So ye that's the strat
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Eth is the btc "in case of"

Everytime btc gets in trouble by a security compromising event, people rush to Eth.  IMHO,  you should fireclay link Eth buy to btc price. When price is down,  directly buy Eth,  if your faster than the market you're one rich motherfucker !

hahah which ethereum are you talking about? ... it is such a mess right now, it doesn't know if it's coming or going, am i one? or am i two?, am I real??

I think he is talking about the ETH. ETC is just a pump and dump coins associated with the DAO hacker.

the only coins im holding is BTC & ETH , ETC was a nice little profit from that pump, ETC has no real use it is my opinion
actaully i bought more ETH at the deeps of .0166-1.70

you got a good position there mate if you bought a lot of it with that price you earn a lot now too the price is up bet .018-.019 to making a good income mate.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030

Everytime btc gets in trouble by a security compromising event, people rush to Eth.  IMHO,  you should fireclay link Eth buy to btc price. When price is down,  directly buy Eth,  if your faster than the market you're one rich motherfucker !

hahah which ethereum are you talking about? ... it is such a mess right now, it doesn't know if it's coming or going, am i one? or am i two?, am I real??

I think he is talking about the ETH. ETC is just a pump and dump coins associated with the DAO hacker.

the only coins im holding is BTC & ETH , ETC was a nice little profit from that pump, ETC has no real use it is my opinion

The price you bought the ETH was quite good. The price is 0.019 now, so you have made 20% profit.
It's a good profit by the way and considering that Ethereum is so volatile with a huge increase and decrease we can always make a good profit if every time we saw a fall back we are willing to gamble our investment.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683

The price you bought the ETH was quite good. The price is 0.019 now, so you have made 20% profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 357

Everytime btc gets in trouble by a security compromising event, people rush to Eth.  IMHO,  you should fireclay link Eth buy to btc price. When price is down,  directly buy Eth,  if your faster than the market you're one rich motherfucker !

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo

Everytime btc gets in trouble by a security compromising event, people rush to Eth.  IMHO,  you should fireclay link Eth buy to btc price. When price is down,  directly buy Eth,  if your faster than the market you're one rich motherfucker !

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

The bitcoin is in big trouble at the moment. It seems it has hacked in some exchanges. So people will use Ethereum instead.

LOL what a retarded statement, on so many levels I don;t know where to start.
Pages:
Jump to: