Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 33. (Read 198796 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
By doing that, the hacker does not have to sell the stolen funds and still make a lot of money. That could be the reason for the ETC price drop.

Exactly, margin trading is where the real money laundering happens.

That is my main concerning about owning the ETC. The ETC can just be a cash machine for the hacker.
So the price will not rise much in the future.

But the hacker and his friends like that. He can make a lot of money out of it. Maybe more than $10 million.

They have about 3.6 million ETC. If they can trade a few rounds of the 3.6 million ETC, they can make more than 20 million.

Nothing really happened and VB is embracing ETC now https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/50k0wr/vitalik_buterin_softens_on_etc_a_nonnegligible/

I mean it could just be that the way ETH doubles in mcap is by reaching parity with ETC. So everybody who believe in ETH should hedge.

Vitalik Buterin Softens On ETC: "A non-negligible minority that feel strongly [ETC]… am surprised by the level of [ETC] adoption… there are times when a split can increase total value… [ETC] is a positive value event… a version with their [BTC's] philosophy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
By doing that, the hacker does not have to sell the stolen funds and still make a lot of money. That could be the reason for the ETC price drop.

That is my main concerning about owning the ETC. The ETC can just be a cash machine for the hacker.

But the hacker and his friends like that. He can make a lot of money out of it. Maybe more than $10 million.

They have about 3.6 million ETC. If they can trade a few rounds of the 3.6 million ETC, they can make more than 20 million.

Nothing really happened and VB is embracing ETC now https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/50k0wr/vitalik_buterin_softens_on_etc_a_nonnegligible/

I mean it could just be that the way ETH doubles in mcap is by reaching parity with ETC. So everybody who believe in ETH should hedge.
Activity: 128
Merit: 27
I just saw the ETH price rose above 0.0201. It is about 5% higher than yesterday. So people might be interested in it again.

Yeah, there could be a major break up here. Kind of sucks, but, eh, gotta go with the money...

I think the upper trend of the ETH has been established. So the price could rise further in the next few weeks.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Eth is in rally mode now, maybe people buy eth because they want to invest singular-dtv ico.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
I just saw the ETH price rose above 0.0201. It is about 5% higher than yesterday. So people might be interested in it again.

Yeah, there could be a major break up here. Kind of sucks, but, eh, gotta go with the money...
Activity: 342
ETH is really flat now. There is not much activity going on. The traders are staying away right now and it might even drop in price when some holders decide that it is time to sell since there is no more incentive to keep holding ETH because it remains flat. Would it be better to sell now and hold BTC or remain holding ETH?

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
ETH is really flat now. There is not much activity going on. The traders are staying away right now and it might even drop in price when some holders decide that it is time to sell since there is no more incentive to keep holding ETH because it remains flat. Would it be better to sell now and hold BTC or remain holding ETH?
Activity: 693
Merit: 508

That could happen. But some people think they will not play with the hackers. So they are selling the ETC and the ETC price is going lower now.
Activity: 102

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015

Activity: 268

Well there is not bad to invest in ethereum but the problem is the price of ethereum right now is high and i think this is not the best time to but ethereum.. better to wait because the price is decrease.,.

The Ethereum price is not high. Without the ETC fiasco, the price should be over 0.025 by now. When the ETC is no long live, the ETH price will rise.
it is really high at the moment, i think that etc has a huge potential to take over all the eth and in a longer run eth might even disappear
i

i agree with you
and if you check the comunity and what is established in just one month its amazing
in crypto its important to have a strong comunity

What is the reason for the ETC price dropping recently. The ETH price is quite stable. Is that because somebody is shorting?

The DAO hacker could short the ETC now, and declare that he will sell the ETC, the price will crash, then he can buy back the ETC at lower price.

Well there is not bad to invest in ethereum but the problem is the price of ethereum right now is high and i think this is not the best time to but ethereum.. better to wait because the price is decrease.,.

The Ethereum price is not high. Without the ETC fiasco, the price should be over 0.025 by now. When the ETC is no long live, the ETH price will rise.
it is really high at the moment, i think that etc has a huge potential to take over all the eth and in a longer run eth might even disappear
i

i agree with you
and if you check the comunity and what is established in just one month its amazing

What is the reason for the ETC price dropping recently. The ETH price is quite stable. Is that because somebody is shorting?

The DAO hacker could short the ETC now, and declare that he will sell the ETC, the price will crash, then he can buy back the ETC at lower price.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

i

i agree with you

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

i

i agree with you
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That depends on if the ETC can survive the dump by the Ehereum Foundation and some of the big holders including the hackers.

If the Ehereum Foundation and some of the big holders including the hackers dump there ETC, that could mean 20 million ETC on the market, it is difficult to support the price.

Maybe the DAO hacker is part of the new Ethereum Classic Foundation and he will declare that he will not dump the coins to the market.
You could be right but only one thing I see now with ETH and ETC and that is the price is so cheap now and we have a very good opportunity to buy more for short time investment before it will start to pump again.

I think the ETH is better than any other altcoins as it has a very rich development fund and can pay for good coders.

That is right. But is the DAO contract coded by the Ethereum developers? That caused more than one hundred million dollars loss.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

That depends on if the ETC can survive the dump by the Ehereum Foundation and some of the big holders including the hackers.

If the Ehereum Foundation and some of the big holders including the hackers dump there ETC, that could mean 20 million ETC on the market, it is difficult to support the price.

Maybe the DAO hacker is part of the new Ethereum Classic Foundation and he will declare that he will not dump the coins to the market.
You could be right but only one thing I see now with ETH and ETC and that is the price is so cheap now and we have a very good opportunity to buy more for short time investment before it will start to pump again.

I think the ETH is better than any other altcoins as it has a very rich development fund and can pay for good coders.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030

Pages:
Jump to: