Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 52. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?

ETH is best of "megatrend bitcoins".  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I was shorting ETH from 0.03 and high 0.02 but I'm very impressed how well it held after DAO creation and huge BTC rally...

The Ethereum price is around 0.023 at the moment. But the DAO is just 0.022. So some IPO people are losing money?

Yes, too many IPO people only bought for a quick profit at market launch. Their bet didn't pay of.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I was shorting ETH from 0.03 and high 0.02 but I'm very impressed how well it held after DAO creation and huge BTC rally...

The Ethereum price is around 0.023 at the moment. But the DAO is just 0.022. So some IPO people are losing money?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
It's all the same pump team behind them both ... so it's not really stealing.

Heh, wouldn't surprise me. I know they've recruited the same PR company as Ethereum, so no doubt the forum will be spammed soon with Lisk posts from new users.
It is pure PR indeed. The whole idea behind a "pre sale" makes no sense other than trying to start a bubble, hoping people will join, only to make the bubble stronger.
This will probably be repeated a few more times, just like a lot of altcoins were created in the past thoping to blow a bubble to make the person who started it rich.
For altcoins it doesn't really work anymore, so now the next phase is "dapps". This will work until it fails, and from that moment it won't work for any new "dappcoin" anymore.
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
As long as the Ethereum consolidates around the 0.02 for a few months, it is good for the future price.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
The reason that the Ethereum price going down is that it went up over 80% over the last months due to DAO.

A good correction is need to absorb the selling and let some people take the profit. If the price is over $6, there is no worry.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
There is no dimension out there that could handle your 10 DAO  Cheesy
OHDEARGAWDWUTHAZIDONE                   HuhHuhHuhHuh

Get this:
Poloniex shows me owning 108 DAO's, I only remember buying 10.
[my last alcoholic beverage was > 6 weeks ago, rules that out...]
legendary
The reason that the Ethereum price going down is that it went up over 80% over the last months due to DAO.
I think that's the exact reason too, and now as you can see in the trading sites, the lisk also is getting down after the release. I don't understand anymore on the altcoins, its seem like they cannot stand for long, they are so unstable just like what happened to the ETH.

Well now it's going back up, it's really impossible to predict. Also the BTC bull run came out of absolutely nowhere, we can all have our opinions but it really seems random and completely manipulated (not product of genuine interest or demand before the halvening).
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
I think that's the exact reason too, and now as you can see in the trading sites, the lisk also is getting down after the release. I don't understand anymore on the altcoins, its seem like they cannot stand for long, they are so unstable just like what happened to the ETH.
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 1106
The people who are not trading their DAO tokens.
I have 10 DAO tokens, purchased on Poloniex.
I have no fucking idea where to trade them!

Cheesy

My head just exploded from your overwhelming amount of DAO tokens.  Grin
wanna hear the worst part?
Poloniex  sez they'll start trading DAO on 5/28. I asked on Poloniex's trollbox if I'd see my 10 DAO's available.
Keeping in mind the entire trollbox is scum, they said no.
Gee, did my 10 DAO's fall into another goddamn dimension? Angry

That amount could definitely be worth $5 in a couple of years!
ETH price now is slowly going down, I think it all started when the lisk launched got a problem. I don't know really what is the connection but that was base on my observation in yobit.
legendary

Cheesy

Poloniex  sez they'll start trading DAO on 5/28. I asked on Poloniex's trollbox if I'd see my 10 DAO's available.

That amount could definitely be worth $5 in a couple of years!
There is no dimension out there that could handle your 10 DAO  Cheesy
OHDEARGAWDWUTHAZIDONE                   HuhHuhHuhHuh
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

Cheesy

There is no dimension out there that could handle your 10 DAO  Cheesy

My head exploded.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Cheesy

There is no dimension out there that could handle your 10 DAO  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
from the time this topic was started bitcoin has only rise up comparing to that time and this is while eth has been getting pumped and dumped and then pump and dumped again Smiley

and i have been in and out of eth so many times i can't even count Cheesy

Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
It's all the same pump team behind them both ... so it's not really stealing.

Heh, wouldn't surprise me. I know they've recruited the same PR company as Ethereum, so no doubt the forum will be spammed soon with Lisk posts from new users.

trust me, it is.
Pages:
Jump to: