Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 53. (Read 198796 times)

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
It's all the same pump team behind them both ... so it's not really stealing.

Heh, wouldn't surprise me. I know they've recruited the same PR company as Ethereum, so no doubt the forum will be spammed soon with Lisk posts from new users.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
The people who are not trading their DAO tokens.
I have 10 DAO tokens, purchased on Poloniex.
I have no fucking idea where to trade them!

Cheesy

My head just exploded from your overwhelming amount of DAO tokens.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Lisk appears to be stealing Eth's volume - it's in second place today on Poloniex for the first time in months.

Do you think lisk will prosper? With the price of the lisk today in the exchange site, I found it very cheap and it this will prosper it is a good opportunity for me to buy now, I need some advice before pulling the trigger.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
The people who are not trading their DAO tokens.
I have 10 DAO tokens, purchased on Poloniex.
I have no fucking idea where to trade them!

Cheesy

Lisk appears to be stealing Eth's volume - it's in second place today on Poloniex for the first time in months.

Do you think lisk will prosper? With the price of the lisk today in the exchange site, I found it very cheap and it this will prosper it is a good opportunity for me to buy now, I need some advice before pulling the trigger.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
When the Ethereum gets more popular, there could be payment systems based on the Ethereum.

That could happen. We can use Etheruem to pay for things just like the bitcoin. So Ethereum has two functions.
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
When the Ethereum gets more popular, there could be payment systems based on the Ethereum.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Where, at the moment, can I buy products with Ethereum besides DAO tokens? Specifically, where the price isn't pegged to btc, since essentially that would mean the product was purchased with bitcoin? Serious question, but rhetorical: there are even fewer merchants that except Ether than those that accept btc.

What do you call money that only the creator deems valuable?

Scrip
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrip

For the time being, it cannot be used to buy online goods and things other than DAO. It was not designed as a currency.
legendary
Merit: 1002
ETH price is skyrocketing again, damn it I missed the train, it seems like this was overhyped because of the DAO release, I think it will be back to its normal price after this month. Just my guessing, good for those guys who profited on the trading.

I bought some Ethereum at a price of 0.03. If the bitcoin block size does not increase, the price will rise again.

If the bitcon block size is kept at 1MB for long time, people cannot do transaction there easily, they will choose Ethereum.

Where, at the moment, can I buy products with Ethereum besides DAO tokens? Specifically, where the price isn't pegged to btc, since essentially that would mean the product was purchased with bitcoin? Serious question, but rhetorical: there are even fewer merchants that except Ether than those that accept btc.

Scrip

I think Etheruem is just a token for the smart contract platform. I do not regard it as a kind of currency.

smart contract platform.

3 words, 1 religion.

Activity: 266
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
ETH price is skyrocketing again, damn it I missed the train, it seems like this was overhyped because of the DAO release, I think it will be back to its normal price after this month. Just my guessing, good for those guys who profited on the trading.

I bought some Ethereum at a price of 0.03. If the bitcoin block size does not increase, the price will rise again.

If the bitcon block size is kept at 1MB for long time, people cannot do transaction there easily, they will choose Ethereum.

Scrip

I think Etheruem is just a token for the smart contract platform. I do not regard it as a kind of currency.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
 ethereum sebaceous bubble cyst popping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4zX892XOaw

Warning!! Graphic bubble popping content.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

Scrip
Activity: 364
Mercury has gone direct, ETH is slowly beginning to fall: $ 12.37 (-9.94 %) I was expecting it to upon mercury going direct, I used this retrogade period to buy ETH before retrogade, sell my ETH holdings and that as mercury peaked in the middle of that cycle, ironically where the price peaked ... Awesome.
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.

That is a good opportunity for Etheruem to take over bitcoin. I hope the bitcoin block size to increase soon.

hmno, nonononono HF. sorry. status quo in bitcoin is something eth supadupa agile bullshit cannot compete with.

but still, seems people buy eth but cant even buy meth with it.. :/

The Bitcoin core team is not competent at the development in terms of the SegWit and the block size increase.
legendary
Merit: 1002

That is a good opportunity for Etheruem to take over bitcoin. I hope the bitcoin block size to increase soon.

hmno, nonononono HF. sorry. status quo in bitcoin is something eth supadupa agile bullshit cannot compete with.

but still, seems people buy eth but cant even buy meth with it.. :/
Activity: 294

Activity: 266
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 128
Merit: 27

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: