Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH ready to bounce back? - page 14. (Read 135946 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 21, 2018, 04:15:15 AM
Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.
I think Ethereum still looks different from other coins, and ethereum still appears with good graphics, sometimes drops, and sometimes rises so fast, many use ethereum as one of their projects.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 02:59:11 AM
yes, and I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 02:58:46 AM
I believe that the ETH Price will rise when the entire market recovers and the price of Bitcoin starts to grow. but at the moment it is still too early to talk about a trend change, however much we would like to. I hope that this will all happen in Q4.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
October 21, 2018, 02:38:04 AM
Not just ETH alone, the market is ready for a bounce back all that's needed now is just a major news to move prices up. Most coins have tested their lowest lows already let's hope the news comes the bear trend has lasted far too long.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
October 21, 2018, 01:49:41 AM
The price of eth is quite low recently, I have also acquired some these days. I think it will bounce back sooner than later as the recovery of the market

It is the time when the low price actually help everybody to start acquiring the btc and other altcoins and store it for the short and long term. If you do not have surplus money then do buy only few coins but do invest in the crypto currencies as during bull run you will make multiple times the money that what you will invest now.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 01:47:52 AM
If ethereum are ready to bounce back, then each coins also will bounce back. But if this may happen, i think it's just a beginning for altcoins and also in Bitcoin, that the market are little by little restoring its condition.
Ethereum did have some profit this week, I might go and invest more in it to ride the wave of the coin.
Activity: 192
October 21, 2018, 01:38:07 AM
I think the price is still going up but it really depends on the buyer, right now is the best time to buy ethereum because the price is very cheap, most likely if you look at the eth movement it will come back again.

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 21, 2018, 01:34:50 AM
ETH, my Precious, wait while on this level - I want you moar, moar and moar! ))
My honey, wait a while, please! Grin
Activity: 382
October 21, 2018, 01:33:04 AM
When viewed from the current Ethereum value movement that eth will rise again, because many investors have been directed into it, so I have no doubt in the end of this year or the next few months prices will increase.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
October 21, 2018, 01:28:45 AM
If ethereum are ready to bounce back, then each coins also will bounce back. But if this may happen, i think it's just a beginning for altcoins and also in Bitcoin, that the market are little by little restoring its condition.
Much possible that it will be bitcoin to skyhigh before any other coins inside this market, if bitcoin start to pumped continuously and interest out from the investors and traders comes out again, it will bring huge impact to the entire system, we knew that ETH already gained support secondly to bitcoin, so if
we are aiming to see ETH to bounce back and show a huge strength its needed for the market to become green again, the rocket maybe still fuelling and
it will just surprise the entire market when its launches the big blow out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 01:24:09 AM
I'm also happy that Etherium will come back up, bro. because I myself have long felt like wanting to see etherium return to its highest price. the etherium price reached by the end of 2017
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
October 21, 2018, 01:21:26 AM
Activity: 382
October 21, 2018, 01:16:29 AM
Yes right, in my opinion, see ethereum there are already signs of movement, because many people have invested both in the long run and in the short run, that they are very confident that prices will rise in the near future.

Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
October 21, 2018, 01:13:44 AM
It's gonna be difficult, how many alt projects are failing with less value perceived by investors over time, which means volume would go lowers, selling pressure is constantly high, not to mention these project owners would regardless exchange their ICO'S ETH into funds even though they could provide any more value to their products over time, the marketcap would shrink over time and its really up to ALTs to further growth and upholdings ETH, i think ETH has inevitable downfall
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
October 21, 2018, 01:10:14 AM
It is very well seen that Ether is being bought up on failures below 190. They are buying it very hard. So yes, Aether is ready for a new jump.
although we assume that the price of the ETH is ready to rise again, but until now, there are no signs that this has happened. we all assume that the price of ETH will really be higher compared to the current price, so I think it will happen in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 01:00:45 AM
Although crypto currency market is going down in these days & lot of people afraid face this situation. But l think not only eth, others coins are ready to bounce back after few months.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 21, 2018, 12:38:54 AM
It is very well seen that Ether is being bought up on failures below 190. They are buying it very hard. So yes, Aether is ready for a new jump.
Activity: 714
October 21, 2018, 12:34:41 AM
As of now still there is no clear sign of a healthy market performance for Ethereum and the whole crypto currency as bearish market is still in effect. Hopefully the market will bounce back before this year will end so that the people will not lose their confidence of investing in Crypto that if this will happen then the bubble speculation will might become true.
Activity: 99
October 20, 2018, 09:05:17 PM
Looking at its graph, it's really ugly as it was and still no signs of bouncing back again this time.
The 500$ resistance is still unharmed but there is a possibility that ethereum will breach on that resistance comes December.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2018, 07:59:45 PM
The price of eth is quite low recently, I have also acquired some these days. I think it will bounce back sooner than later as the recovery of the market
It could bounce back but don't do your investments that fast because Ethereum is not doing good with the ICO's.
Pages:
Jump to: