Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH ready to bounce back? - page 12. (Read 135946 times)

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
October 22, 2018, 12:11:05 PM
Ethereum is always ready!
the demand from the people is just the thing we are waiting.
It will go up anytime, as long as the people will get the demand again.
This year will end up ETH 500 USD each or more than that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 22, 2018, 12:09:35 PM
Aether has been ready to gain strength again for a very long time. But the market does not allow. Just buy Aether and look forward to a new trend in the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 22, 2018, 03:19:29 AM
Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.

Sure ETH will be back up again and prove that this coin was the King of Altcoin. And it's not just happening at ETH, but all Altcoin will be recovered. We will be looking forward to that coin prices are going back up. If that happens at the end of this year, certainly now have a lot of people start investing and collecting coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
October 22, 2018, 02:57:11 AM
Ethereum will not grow; it definitely doesn’t foretell anything to it; it can only fall even lower
Activity: 288
October 22, 2018, 02:50:44 AM
ETH in my opinion is a platform that will always be strong on cryptocurrency. It will be beautiful again this year because I think ETH is very important in the development of Crypto. Believe this is the beginning of the rise of ETH. ETH the power is Altcoin. Be patient to wait for your glory with ETH.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 02:15:55 AM
But what to return? Now the price of ETH will definitely not rise, the new money in the market no, capitalization is not growing, no one is investing in the ICO. I find it difficult to understand why Etherium should start to grow, should appear first, changes in the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 22, 2018, 02:07:14 AM
Without people buying ICOs it seems as if ETH price cannot gain much steam. Sad
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
October 22, 2018, 02:03:24 AM
Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.

I hope Ethereum team will come with an announcement for version 2.0, that will resolve existing issues.  this will definitely shoot ether price to the roof once more, and helps solidify its claim as king of altcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 01:47:15 AM
Ethereum lost its position from the unstable position in the market because of which the demand for it every day less and less from it and the price becomes lower
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 22, 2018, 01:41:24 AM
I think ethereum will grow on this stage, because ethereum is very strong to grow. Many people invest money on ethereum and believe in ethereum, that's why i trusth to ethereum and invest my money every month in ethereum. And i suggest you to invest your money right now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
October 22, 2018, 01:37:57 AM
I think Ethereum will stage a strong recovery but it will ultimately be tied to the recovery of Bitcoin and the altcoin market in general. It seems particularly hard hit when you compare it to Bitcoin it's previous low levels were just under $300 with Bitcoin around $6,000 then it halved again from there at the worst point.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 01:34:00 AM
Hopefully this will happen if ethereum will rise again, of course all will wait for this good news, but now what we only do is just be patient and wait for ethereum's resurrection
but in my opinion it is difficult if Ethereum will reach the highest score again, yes even though I am sure Ethereum will soon stabilize and rise again, but the increase is not too high. Ethereum's rise will take a long time so I think Ethereum will rise slowly and only a few percent. the main key in doing something must be patient to reach that point.
Activity: 294
October 22, 2018, 12:57:56 AM
Hopefully this will happen if ethereum will rise again, of course all will wait for this good news, but now what we only do is just be patient and wait for ethereum's resurrection
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
October 22, 2018, 12:42:42 AM
Very unlikely it will bounce by itself, it needs to gain momentum and go upwards when bitcoin will finally go up. May be with ETFs and Wall Street’s personal toy exchanges like Bakkt. Very hard to predict now.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 12:07:50 AM
if this is true and will happen, then this is a very exciting thing and certainly eagerly awaited by ETH lovers because this is what they want.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 11:58:26 PM
Yes indeed it is ready to bounce back all we need to do is to wait for it because if you do make investment to it or you are holding maybe you should wait for it and then whenever it bounce baco you will be rich in no time
wait it till end of year and we will see ethereum price move to around $500 atleast.eth futures trade by CBOE maybe could be main reason for eth movement.
Activity: 370
October 21, 2018, 11:55:40 PM
Yes indeed it is ready to bounce back all we need to do is to wait for it because if you do make investment to it or you are holding maybe you should wait for it and then whenever it bounce baco you will be rich in no time
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
October 21, 2018, 11:42:52 PM
Eth is slowly rising and I believe that in the near future it will rise up high. So we need to hold a huge amount of ethereum so that we can earn on during the price rise up high. The most amazing features of ethereum will maybe lead the ethereum to rise up high someday it will maybe become next to bitcoin and I believe that if bitcoin will rise it will also rise someday.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 11:15:19 PM
ETH or other coins will be easier to increase the price when the market situation has improved and the value of bitcoin has increased. Because all altcoins here will only follow the flow of bitcoin. ETH is indeed an altcoin that is reliable and trusted to be able to rise again with its new achievements because ETH has capabilities that are superior to other altcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 21, 2018, 10:53:40 PM
ETH has been fairly stable for a while now, I won't attribute this to any technical analysis however because the crypto market has proven time and time again that it cannot be predicted.
You cannot say for sure if it is ready to bounce back or not, one this that's is certain is ETH is still one of the best blockchains and wi most likely bounce back sooner or later.
Pages:
Jump to: