Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 30. (Read 12415 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 05:02:19 PM
I think that ether is going to increase in price in the nearest future and I believe that the coin price will change for the better soon, we need just wait, the time is needed and now we will be able to buy cheap ether
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
September 13, 2018, 04:58:19 PM
it is not known when we are already breaking the bottom, but I hope after the new year there will be a gradual increase. if the price is $ 50, it will be a catastrophe - and the crypt's reputation is unlikely to recover.
ethereum will rise untill new year or i think i hope that it will but seriously why not and why panic about it lets just believe
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 04:57:50 PM
The ethereum will not cost less than $ 150. This is a strong coin with strong developers. The Ethereum will be expensive in 2019
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
September 13, 2018, 04:57:19 PM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
ethereum is not going to die believe me i am sure that such a great cryprocurrency will find a way out of the problems now
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 04:56:09 PM
it is not known when we are already breaking the bottom, but I hope after the new year there will be a gradual increase. if the price is $ 50, it will be a catastrophe - and the crypt's reputation is unlikely to recover.
Activity: 146
September 13, 2018, 04:53:13 PM
It's possible! Some of the projects ICO collected hard cup, went to the exchange and once the price drops significantly! Only a few projects remain afloat.
Activity: 392
September 13, 2018, 04:38:45 PM
As at yesterday it was about $170 but today a friend of mine bought for about $198 and right now as we speak it has risen to $202. But even at that I don’t think it will get to $50 that will be so ridiculous for the almighty Eth to fall to. I don’t know why but I feel positive that Eth will soar again beyond what we can imagine so if you wish, it is the right time to invest. it will bounce back and bigger after all the senior bros BTC also dumped and now it is so pumping high like someone rightly said here.
Activity: 70
September 13, 2018, 04:29:46 PM
I trust the cost of Ethereum quit going down. Such a large number of frenzy dealers, however I am doing whatever it takes not to freeze. Simply hold and pause.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 13, 2018, 04:28:33 PM
Today, ETH was able to grow to $ 200. Therefore, I hardly believe that it can fall to $ 50, it must happen that it is very serious that it will happen. So do not panic.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
September 13, 2018, 04:26:51 PM
I think that in the long run the price of this coin will be much higher than there is now
Activity: 25
September 13, 2018, 04:26:10 PM
$50 ? I think that's a bit more of an exaggeration; I doubt ETH will ever go that low, but really If that's what it would require to have ETH way back up and running again then so be it!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
September 13, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
yes agree with you, because the amount that is not limited will make the price of ETH go down, the more the amount circulating, the price will go down, unlike the case with bitcoin which has a number limit
Activity: 34
September 13, 2018, 04:22:22 PM
i saw this kind of thread daily and it seems this also affect the price of ETH.
I myself think that the ETH price will raise to a new good high in the future as there are quite a lot of improve is being made with ETH. They have lots of money, they surely will use that money for development and make the ETH great again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 04:19:15 PM
I don't think , most probably eth will be grow 500$ and more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
September 13, 2018, 04:15:22 PM
Crypto currency is very unpredictable. A few weeks ago I would not have believed that ETH would fall below $ 200. That's why I would not be surprised if ETH drops to $ 50.
Activity: 46
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 04:13:33 PM
Everything can be. But this does not mean that ETH can not grow back into value. This is a crypto currency. Here you need to catch a wave and take it.
Activity: 322
September 13, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

what do you think?
I agree on the points you made, why ETH is going down, but disagree a little on price! I think we will hit 75 dollar and not blower then that, although this is market and anything can happen. I am not that sure any more in price, where will it stop dropping and what levels to buy as this game taken by big whales and they fight for price big! I am sure in one thing this is the perfect time to buy, if you want to invest in long term and couple of years, you''ll be fine with it
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
September 13, 2018, 04:10:01 PM
it is very possible, dont be fooled by this small recovery, it will be very hard for btc to pass 6800 and if it continues down from there it's bye bye for eth
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
September 13, 2018, 04:09:12 PM
This is not possible, its just a correction been made, very certain it will go back to top as same thing thar happened towards the ending of last year when it got to ath.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 04:02:46 PM
Valid argument to be fair. Personally I think it could exceed 50%, especially if people find out that in order to be eligible for staking rewards they need to have voted for x or y, and if this is the case it obviously affects the maths
Pages:
Jump to: