Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 27. (Read 12415 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 04:49:22 AM
My choice is $100 for ETH.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 04:46:01 AM
Vitalik will capped Ethereum is 120m coin. I think Ethereum will fall to 150$ and sideway to bull run. You can set buy order in 50$, I set it is 150$  Grin
I think that the price will not fall so low. Otherwise, it's overkill already! already a good price to invest in! Lower Ethereum is not necessary!

Unfortunately, it's not up to us to decide whether we need the price lower or not. Too much influence on the market of large players. And only they can set the price limits
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 04:42:53 AM
Vitalik will capped Ethereum is 120m coin. I think Ethereum will fall to 150$ and sideway to bull run. You can set buy order in 50$, I set it is 150$  Grin
I think that the price will not fall so low. Otherwise, it's overkill already! already a good price to invest in! Lower Ethereum is not necessary!
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 04:00:19 AM
Yes, the price of Ethereum fell very sharply in this year's market, from the highest of $2,000 to the current $200. I think this is a good investment value. I don't think the price of Ethereum can drop to $50.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
September 16, 2018, 03:59:38 AM
ETH dipped below $200 for couple of days and has bounced above $200 now. That should be the low for it most likely. $50 is too low and very unlikely target.
Activity: 392
September 16, 2018, 03:59:10 AM
You prediction will never happen and wont get to that low before correction is being made, market generally is bad and affecting most other coins too, eth still returning to $1000 plus soon in few months to come.
Activity: 34
September 16, 2018, 03:57:42 AM
Although the price of ETH decreased during this time, down to 50$ was not possible.
I firmly believe that ETH will recover in the next few months.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 16, 2018, 03:49:15 AM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
it is just a temporary situation and the price will go up and by new year we will see good old ethereum again i am sure
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
September 16, 2018, 03:48:18 AM
It will not gonna happen that's too low for sure, It will make a comeback in the next few days not so big but it will gonna make a come back. there's no way that it will gonna go down that easy. The people behind the Etherium will make their moves to stop it from happening. I'm sure by now they gonna making a plan for the price to grow again.
Activity: 27
September 16, 2018, 03:37:16 AM
This should be unlikely. The cost of miners in Ethereum is between $70 and $80. So it won't let the miners go bankrupt.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 16, 2018, 02:27:24 AM
My choice is $ 90 for ETH. I still have a lot of confidence in ETH but now there are a lot of strong and competitive altcoins. ETH will be very hard to keep the current position.

ETH is at 215$ at present so why will it reach 90$ and why not 300$ it can reach. Which is near is 90 or 300$ and what will bring the price down so much of ETH. We just require some 1 positive news and boom ETH will climb way up much master than our anticipation as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
September 16, 2018, 02:25:03 AM
Instead I think that ethereum soon reached $ 500 in October, this is due to the increasing number of users and devs. who uses ethereum.
Activity: 35
September 16, 2018, 02:19:08 AM
My choice is $ 90 for ETH. I still have a lot of confidence in ETH but now there are a lot of strong and competitive altcoins. ETH will be very hard to keep the current position.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 16, 2018, 12:25:02 AM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
I think the real value of ETH is quite high. Because it passed the most difficult period in the year 2014, the altcoins at that time all died except ETH and LTC. In addition, most ICO projects are based on the ETH foundation. So I highly appreciate ETH. But I do not think ETH will drop below $ 50 per coin. That is a price that can not happen to a potential business.
Activity: 353
September 16, 2018, 12:22:08 AM
As long as most ICO is still using its platform and intelligent contract, it will never lower by $50. Unless all ICO is moved to a stellar platform or other platform, it may.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
September 16, 2018, 12:15:02 AM
I do not think that this can happen at all from the logic. But as life itself shows, troubles happen less often and this is possible. Well, let's imagine that the price of a coin will become so and many miners will go away and transactions will become very expensive and unprofitable. Although in the future it is possible that ethereum will switch to another computational algorithm, such as pos mining. While there are ico projects on it, it will survive very long.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 12:07:30 AM
Too much of this kind of negativity is really part of the martyrs of the cryptocurrency market.Where on earth do you want ETH to fall to as low as 50$? this is share wickedness and gross display of faithless fellow.ETH will never get down to this asshole .The market will soon put all doubters to shame.
Activity: 43
September 15, 2018, 11:34:59 PM
No it will not go down that low. however it can still touch 200$ in the smaller time frame but once the bull run start you will see it making greater strides and it will make a new all time high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 05:31:24 PM
Little do i wonder as i seeing the price of ethereum rise up again. I knew it would. Ethereum is not a shit coin and neither will it be. My perception about the fall was that some people were behind it. They went to the point that they allowed an interview with Buterin Vitalic, and asked him to say that ethereum will never see $1000 again, but with what i am seeing, ethereum has every tendency to reach $1000 and exceed it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 06:59:20 AM
although ethereum had fallen to its lowest point this year but a hit of 50 dollars seems unlikely.
isn't ethereum one of the best cryptocurrency coins? it won't be possible to fall that badly.
Pages:
Jump to: