Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 28. (Read 12415 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 15, 2018, 06:57:00 AM
i hope that ethereum never reaches $50 again. and i hope that the market will be stable and green again and we can all invest a little again. it's a very bad year for crypto and many people have left crypto already because they don't trust crypto anymore. but i think we will see etherum again at $800. it will take but it will happen again. i am convinced of it
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:43:07 AM
In my opinion, eth road down to $50 is not going to happen especially this year. I believe that market will recover this quarter 4 of 2018. Crypto market is recovering when the year is ending, thats what happened these past years so I believe that it will also happen this year. Only one month left before the quarter 4 of this year so I think the market going down will stop.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 05:40:42 AM
The end of the decline in market prices is indeed still very difficult to know and predict. ETH is a coin that is relied on for investment, and also coins that are trusted in the construction of its platform in the ICO. I personally don't want ETH to fall that deep. Hopefully, crypto's condition will soon improve so that it can bring ETH back up immediately.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
September 15, 2018, 05:35:36 AM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
As soon as bitcoin turns red, the etherium will start to quickly become cheaper.the new technologies that they introduce can disturb the market.
ethereum is not going to die in this i am sure because i believe in ethereum team they are great people who know what to do
Merit: 4
September 15, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
i do not think that we should be afraid for ethereum as this cryptocurrency is going to be number one on the market
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

what do you think?
As soon as bitcoin turns red, the etherium will start to quickly become cheaper.the new technologies that they introduce can disturb the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 15, 2018, 05:25:18 AM
The etherium is now actively recovering, possibly by Monday it will even exceed the level of $ 300. But growth will only be as long as bitcoin becomes more expensive. As soon as bitcoin turns red, the etherium will start to quickly become cheaper.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 05:07:04 AM
Up to $ 50 ETH will not go down =)) Its $ 100 all bought up. Without a stop =)) Even I will be ready to buy at this price, selling everything else. ETH will not die, but it, yes, can be omitted up to $ 150. While the price is very low and tasty =)
Activity: 415
September 15, 2018, 04:52:07 AM
No one wants to believe that ETH will fall to a price of $50, which is a good thing but it also makes me feel a little uneasy. When people are not willing to believe, things are really likely to happen.
September 15, 2018, 04:49:06 AM
I think it's too bad an outcome. Everyone is waiting for the connection of a new function of mining coins, which is why the price is so low, because everyone wants to buy a cheaper shovel.
Activity: 218
September 15, 2018, 04:28:07 AM
I personally do not believe in this figure. Although the project shows some strange indicators, but the new technologies that they introduce can disturb the market.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
September 14, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

what do you think?
ICOs is not the only usage of ethereum platform, you can deploy smart contracts on the ethereum network, but mostly it's been use for ICO investing that's why it's seems like it is only used for ICO investing.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 10:01:32 PM
If eth should hit that low, then it would be a huge opportunity for many people to buy tons of eth and fill their bag, though anything is possible in cryptos but it might be kinda hard for eth to dip to $50
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
September 14, 2018, 09:49:46 PM
I don't think eth price will go down to such a price, ethereum platform is a great project with real use case, so it's a long term project, even if the price go down to such amount, I will buy loads of it and hold, because the future of the coin is bright.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
September 14, 2018, 09:25:14 PM
it's possible, we're in a prolonged bearmarket and there are no real signs of it stopping soon. unless btc breaks above 7400 soon alts are continually going to get rekt
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 09:22:42 PM
Etherium of course have tumbled in price, but to sapesi I think onte falls. All the more now like bounced off and the price is growing, already 215$
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 07:53:57 PM
ETH will fall below and below, so far not to depreciate at all. In it there is nothing special except a contract smart. In osalny it is a usual coin. Such there is a lot of others and even better. I every day am disappointed in ETH more and more.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 07:53:26 PM
As inventors and science people studies these technologies, they will slowly find parts which can still be improve and user-friendly. Relating to cryptocurrency, it will not die but there will be far better digital coins/tokens to be introduce to the world
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 07:50:52 PM
I think that 50$ per Ethereum is unlikely to happen in nearest future , but someday it can become real . We don't know what will happen with Ethereum in 2019 or 2020 year , maybe it would be replaced by EOS or NEO , who knows ? Or a whole crypto will be banned and all crytpo assets will worth nothing ?
Yeah, as it there is a possibility that it gonna down as much as $50 but I don't think it will suddenly happen. I would say, maybe it takes time in which most popular crypto currency like ethereum will definitely recover after tremendous downfall. Well, its just my opinion since I just refer in the previous performance of ethereum. I believe that soon ethereum will definitely increase but I don't think it will gonna down as easy as $50.  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
September 14, 2018, 05:25:38 PM
I think that 50$ per Ethereum is unlikely to happen in nearest future , but someday it can become real . We don't know what will happen with Ethereum in 2019 or 2020 year , maybe it would be replaced by EOS or NEO , who knows ? Or a whole crypto will be banned and all crytpo assets will worth nothing ?
Pages:
Jump to: