Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 47. (Read 12439 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 02:50:58 AM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
But at the moment, miners will cease to make a profit at a price of $ 120, and in the autumn the reward for the block will be reduced.
Activity: 361
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:44:59 AM
It would have been good to come down to $50 so that those of us who were late to the party can now buy. But it shouldn't drop that much, because we are ending the year and we are all expecting the bullish run to set in. I think it will hover itself at around $200.
Activity: 32
September 08, 2018, 02:35:40 AM
I do not think it's down to 50$. The market is volatile but I believe ETH will increase in the near future, I am sure so.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 02:32:07 AM

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
No it will not happen that ETH will fall for more instead there will come a time that ETH will go strong that maybe it could surpass to bitcoin. As we all know that most of the crypto in the market is an ETH platform and the good thing is that there are too many ETH platform coins now in the market while bitcoin has only few crypto that could be traded off with. I do believe that one day ETH will gone far in terms of market price than bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 08, 2018, 02:28:56 AM
It will surely reached that value this coming years and I hope it will start recovering it's value in the market now to get that value. And I think many investors are waiting for it's big break to make them grow. And I also hope that the current value of bitcoin also increase because I know that almost all currency are based their value to it.
Activity: 686
September 08, 2018, 02:23:45 AM
ETH is currently experiencing quite a bit of lack of positive in the community including ICO investors. ICO projects still sell ETH and the panic still stay. Not good time to invest in ETH. But I belive ETH never down to 50$.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
September 08, 2018, 02:22:13 AM
The real value of Ethereum is whatever the market thinks it is worth at any given time. You can make assumptions that it wil return to some level of it's previous all time high but there are no guarantees. All of the altcoins are being strangled by the current manipulation with Bitcoin but ETH has a double whammy in that ICO may need to liquidate for FIAT funds.
Activity: 378
September 08, 2018, 02:19:58 AM
I don't think that eth value will be down to $50 because a lot of investors now are believing in ethereum's ability so that many of them right now are still waiting and see the importance of ethereum of all users and investors that's why the value right now is not really good but to those investors they think it is really a great opportunity to them. 
Activity: 62
September 08, 2018, 02:16:02 AM
Everything is possible with the electronic money market. A market dominated by the sharks. With ETH, ICO sprouts too much. In the past few months there has been an ETH sale that led to the price drop, and I did not see it stop.
Activity: 280
September 08, 2018, 02:06:21 AM

what do you think?
Where did you based it? Did you do some technical analysis? Well if this is true for me that is really because that is opportunity to all of us that we can buy ETH at that price. I guess right now all we have to do is to wait.
Activity: 91
September 08, 2018, 02:04:23 AM
Although I think the possibility of the $50 Ethereum is small, if such a market continues, it is not impossible. Don't forget the price of Litecoin only more than one dollar in 2016.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 02:04:18 AM
The reason of this is many ICOs sell their ETH in recent months. Over 240000 ETH was selling out to the market, ETH price will continue drop, below $200 can be happen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 08, 2018, 02:03:13 AM

what do you think?

Until recently, I could not believe in such a low price, but now, after all that I've seen, I can say that it's possible .. (
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 08, 2018, 02:00:40 AM
It seems that they want to convince us that the price of Ethereum will decline further, but in fact, a reversal will happen soon. In addition, in October there will be a hard fork, which will give a positive impetus to the movement of the Ethereum price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:00:34 AM
ETH will never drop to 50$ .The real value of ETH is 200-300$, in my opinion.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
September 08, 2018, 01:59:25 AM
yes, here what I ask is, Vitalik once wanted to change the POW method to POS, but it was only a discourse and never happened
I am very doubtful about the price of ETH because the total supply is always rising and unlimited
hope developers start repairing the Ethereum network
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 08, 2018, 01:55:38 AM
I would have argued with you that it ain't gonna happen if it were to be before now. But with the way it's going now, the future looks bleak for Ethereum. It can get to $50  and below, this is crypto anything is possible. But I still believe in Ethereum and I know it will weather out this storm. But make sure you don't miss out on another opportunity to buy ETH at a discount, it may never come again. Cheers
September 07, 2018, 07:51:15 PM

what do you think?

Ethereum will not go down to $50 because people will still take advantage of the current market price today which is $200 and they will invest a huge amount again until it pumps up before the year ends.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 07:37:42 PM
Why $50? Where did you all get that price?
I've been saying for a long time that it belongs at the bottom of the top 10 crypto-currencies, but no one believed me, and now everywhere there are topics about $50.
September 07, 2018, 05:59:29 PM
I don't think it will ever reach the lowest price of up to $ 50, it's very low for ETH coins, I think the lowest ETH price is around $ 200 because many need ETH, so the price will be maintained in the normal range
Pages:
Jump to: