Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH sell now then re-buy later? - page 4. (Read 3795 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 15, 2017, 03:35:56 AM
Hello,

This would be pure speculation, I know, this is more of a "what would you do?" question.

I bought $2,000 US worth of ETH when it was trading at $240 US. I see some analysts saying that ETH will hover around $320-390 before a crash happens. I am sure it will rebound nicely after this supposed crash but would you sell ETH now while you're still in the green, keep the USD in your wallet and then re-buy when/if ETH falls?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.
if you want to take big risk juat try to sell your money and buy on the dip. I mean if you are feeling worry about that and just try to short it. The price will get recover asap
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
June 15, 2017, 03:29:26 AM
I have just a few in case it gets pumped, however, I sell everyone I mine on a daily basis.

I just can't trust a coin that is owned by 1 person in a proportion of 85% since genesis block.
Activity: 350
Merit: 255
June 15, 2017, 03:11:59 AM
Hello,

This would be pure speculation, I know, this is more of a "what would you do?" question.

I bought $2,000 US worth of ETH when it was trading at $240 US. I see some analysts saying that ETH will hover around $320-390 before a crash happens. I am sure it will rebound nicely after this supposed crash but would you sell ETH now while you're still in the green, keep the USD in your wallet and then re-buy when/if ETH falls?

Buy the dip. Always buy the dip
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 15, 2017, 03:02:10 AM
I see you understand in trading but I see now Eth in Bittrex trading for the price is down, is it the same as other trading sites, I have not looked for other trading sites so I do not know it.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 15, 2017, 02:57:28 AM
i personally prefer to stay as active as possible in the altcoin market or i will stay away if i can't for example i am busy and keep my funds in BTC form.
so if you ask me it is best to sell while you are still in a nice profit and don't wait around, and that goes for all the altcoins. then start looking to find where the next profit is located. then invest in that to make more profit while your previous coin (which now you are out of) stays the same or drops. then at the bottom of it you can go back in but never wait around.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2017, 02:13:13 AM
That's what I did at 150$  Grin

I'm still waiting to buy again.

If you want to sell, don't sell all your coins, at least, if it goes up again, you'll still have a bunch with you. Anyway that's what I would do today after I've seen my fail.

Yes, you never should sell any of your coins all if you invested for long term perspective. I always keep some coins for the long term and some for the short term profits. So when I make some profit then I sell my short term profit coins and again wait for buying at a lower price. Anyway, we all tend to do mistakes and learn from that experience.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
June 15, 2017, 01:56:49 AM
Sell a half and rebuy when it falls and keep in your own wallet a half. YOu will make profit by the end of 2017. Why, There are many projects based on ether blockchain,. What does it mean? They need etherium coin to make their projects succesfull. every projencts will involve thousand people so you can estimate how much profit do you want to make at the end of 2017.
Activity: 28
June 15, 2017, 01:49:45 AM
good trader. im still waiting for it falling down again too. hope we will get lucky. Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 15, 2017, 01:06:45 AM
That seems a good strategy. I see this rise as a bubble so I speculate that it will drop soon. And it is not wrong to book a profit anyway. You can buy again anytime and wait for another profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
June 15, 2017, 12:59:30 AM
That's what I did at 150$  Grin

I'm still waiting to buy again.

If you want to sell, don't sell all your coins, at least, if it goes up again, you'll still have a bunch with you. Anyway that's what I would do today after I've seen my fail.
Activity: 9
June 14, 2017, 09:23:00 PM
Hello,

Pages:
Jump to: