Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH target 1000$ in ending of this year - page 23. (Read 13520 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
November 20, 2017, 05:04:03 PM
It would be nice to see Ethereum go this high because its been stagnant for a very long time, at least I have seen most cryptos on my watch list soar more than 50% of their current value and if this can be archived for ethnm before we conclude the year than we're on the right track.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 04:46:23 PM
I think that ETH will go up maybe too 600-800 dollars but 1000 is not possible for ETH in 2017. In 2018 ETH will hit 1000 dollars i think and it will continue to rise.

Bitcoin and ETH will keep on rising in these few years because they are good coins.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
November 20, 2017, 04:38:25 PM
ETH is very good coin after BTC in history of cryptocurrency .i guess it will touch 1000$ in coming few months
We are going there but im sure this wont really be the year on where ETH would reach out 1k milestone. We should rather think off on $500 instead than on thinking or jumping on 1k. Its too far and i would say we already few weeks left before this year ends.I do assume we do play prices around $400 would sounds realistic.I know ETH do have potential but it do still need higher demand to make its price increase even more higher.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 04:33:15 PM
ETH is very good coin after BTC in history of cryptocurrency .i guess it will touch 1000$ in coming few months

There's nothing wrong in thinking positive. But if this is going to happen, more blessings to everybody.
There is a big difference between being positive and being unrealistic, ETH is showing signs that it wants to go up in value but to think it is going to triple its price in just a month in a half when Bitcoin is still this strong and going up is simply not possible there is not enough money in the market for that to happen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 20, 2017, 04:29:11 PM
Heck yeah, that's what I want. But the darn ETH just started moving, lets hope it speeds up after 360.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 20, 2017, 04:21:37 PM
Ethereum is the my first favorite coin.Within a week price is more pumping.I think in this end of the year ETH highest cross 500$ because within two months 200% increasing is not possible.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 20, 2017, 03:48:30 PM
It is not likely this year at all but should happen surely by late 2018. Anyway, so long
as, the big trend is up, just need to hold it strongly.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 03:43:53 PM

if Eth hit 1000$ then think about btc  Grin Grin
Bitcoin Rising more faster the Eth so BTC will be 10000 - 12,000$ by the End of the year  Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 03:41:32 PM
I dont know if we can hit this by the end of the year.. maybe by the end of first quarter.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2017, 02:59:35 PM
Its a big target for ETH in my opinion. And during the height of its hype around May-June ETH didn't even reach $500, correct me if I'm wrong so why do I we think that it will even touch $1000 at the end of the year?

Yes, smart contracts and everything hands down there's no doubt that ETH is far superior than bitcoin, but why it didn't gain enough traction to push the price to at least $500? Because its just being used for pump and dump just like any other altcoins.
ETH is  not superior to bitcoin, bitcoin only aims to be a currency, if bitcoin had all that other stuff that ETH has it will just be added weight, this is why despite the fact ETH can be sued as a currency as well, many people do not see it like that, they see ETH as a platform for smart contracts and nothing more, there are many reasons why bitcoin is more popular than ETH but one of those reasons is that bitcoin is just a new way to implement something old while we are not sure in what kind of cases we can use ETH.
As far as I'm aware there are plans to introduce smart contracts and other features to Bitcoin at some point. Bitcoin isn't just a currency either, at least not in the same way that other "just a currency" cryptos are given its unique position in the market.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 20, 2017, 02:50:36 PM

This is way too high a prediction for Ethereum's price within this year. You are setting this target 4 months ago. Right now, the end is only a month shy. And looking at Ethereum's price right now, which is still a little more than $300, I could say with all certainty that it will not be able to accomplish a $1,000 price. Let us just try to cross our fingers and hope Ethereum will be reaching at least $400 to $500 within 2017.

This is not something that gonna be with time. When its time comes for pump, the price will move very rigorously and it can make 2x 3x within a short period of time. You'll see my point when the time comes up for this, as I said.
That is only right for the shitcoin, it is not an altcoin has high market cap like Ethereum. Even Bitcoin, you can see Bitcoin needs a mid term to increases its value as x2 x3, unlike shitcoin can does that within few days lol.
That's because of the high volume and liquidity. It's very difficult to move giants like Bitcoin and Ethereum, so Ethereum won't be reaching $1000 by the end of this year without a miracle.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
November 20, 2017, 02:20:08 PM
Its a big target for ETH in my opinion. And during the height of its hype around May-June ETH didn't even reach $500, correct me if I'm wrong so why do I we think that it will even touch $1000 at the end of the year?

Yes, smart contracts and everything hands down there's no doubt that ETH is far superior than bitcoin, but why it didn't gain enough traction to push the price to at least $500? Because its just being used for pump and dump just like any other altcoins.
ETH is  not superior to bitcoin, bitcoin only aims to be a currency, if bitcoin had all that other stuff that ETH has it will just be added weight, this is why despite the fact ETH can be sued as a currency as well, many people do not see it like that, they see ETH as a platform for smart contracts and nothing more, there are many reasons why bitcoin is more popular than ETH but one of those reasons is that bitcoin is just a new way to implement something old while we are not sure in what kind of cases we can use ETH.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
November 20, 2017, 02:18:38 PM

This is way too high a prediction for Ethereum's price within this year. You are setting this target 4 months ago. Right now, the end is only a month shy. And looking at Ethereum's price right now, which is still a little more than $300, I could say with all certainty that it will not be able to accomplish a $1,000 price. Let us just try to cross our fingers and hope Ethereum will be reaching at least $400 to $500 within 2017.

This is not something that gonna be with time. When its time comes for pump, the price will move very rigorously and it can make 2x 3x within a short period of time. You'll see my point when the time comes up for this, as I said.
That is only right for the shitcoin, it is not an altcoin has high market cap like Ethereum. Even Bitcoin, you can see Bitcoin needs a mid term to increases its value as x2 x3, unlike shitcoin can does that within few days lol.
MP4
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 10:45:04 AM
I do not think. Maybe next year, cuz that is too big pump in very close time for Ethereum. If this comes true, there will be cash out. I think that ETH jump over 400 till the end of this year once time and gonna back to support
Activity: 88
November 18, 2017, 10:30:12 AM

Activity: 238
November 16, 2017, 08:35:11 PM

Its very hard due to the price just stuck between $300-330 and no more.
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 08:12:42 PM
Bitcoin suddenly accelerated super fast. I guess that anything could happen’ with eth also Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
November 16, 2017, 08:10:32 PM
This is the first time in a while where bitcoin is making a new ath and altcoins aren't bleeding vs usd. Have we finally reached the bottom? I can't see how Alts could go any further down.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 08:06:09 PM
capitalization is too big to make such a big breakthrough in a couple of months, although bitcoin during this time has updated the highs
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
November 16, 2017, 07:56:48 PM
not the end of this years,  its too early for ETH to hit $1000
but, i think ETH will hit $1000 in Q2 2018 ,,
Pages:
Jump to: