Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH TO 100$. - page 14. (Read 26195 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 05:00:33 AM
Ethereum is will not fall $100 , last few weeks no moment of ethereum price continuesly ethereum price falling. But it is not stable ethereum will recover soon so don't sell your coins just hold it because ethereum is worth platform still ethereum is high performing coin therefore don't sell ethereum.
Activity: 532
August 30, 2018, 04:31:56 AM
If ETH drops to $ 100, I will buy it. It is a very good coin and would not be surprised if it could return $ 1000.
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 04:29:06 AM
Its price ethereum up to the present time is nearly $ 300. I think the price is too low for the ethereum, and I think that is also the lowest floor price ethereum for the price of ethereum will not fall down $ 100
Activity: 134
August 30, 2018, 03:33:47 AM
Yes, many people think so, so they all ran. The price is now back to $300. But I think it will be cheaper soon. Ethereum may have lost its value.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
August 30, 2018, 03:26:19 AM
Ethereum to go down till $100 or not cannot be predicted, but if you see 1 year chart here https://ibb.co/bAwUhp shows it is on the same range it was last year. As you guys can see, if Ethereum break down from here can go till $200 or if it breaks up can move up to $370-$400 in coming days. But I feel if Ethereum replicates it's last year movement, we might see it going towards $500-$600 by this year end.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 02:32:30 AM
In this situation the growth of the market will be very low.And I think many altcoins will lose the value.So the price of ethereum does not fall to $100.Ethereum is a powerful coin.The number of investors in Ethereum is increasing day by day.Currently Ethereum's price is $285.In the coming days the price of ethereum will increase.Ethereum's future will be bright.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 07:03:34 PM
This view of you is completely wrong. ETH can only be reduced to $ 200. It can never be reduced to $ 100. And indeed at the moment, after dropping to $ 250, it's already bottoming out, and now the ETH is at $ 300. So invest in at this moment instead of the panic sell as the ETH rate will certainly increase in the next time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
August 29, 2018, 06:52:59 PM
ETH TO 100$ Soon, Sell now.

Is this a verified news from the legit sources? or just a prediction? haha, well if its happen in due time, i would definitely add more to my portfolio, i still believe that ethereum will probably surpass the 10k usd each in the coming years, so better i just to hold my portfolio, there is no harm in trying just a pure patience is needed in this industry.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 06:19:25 AM
Ethereum will never cost $ 100 until the cryptocurrency is officially recognized by SCAM. I say that because it would be a very negative sign.
Do not be so stutter, because the market is very unstable and anything can happen. Some predict the drop of bitcoin to the level of 3k and in this case the ether can be below $ 100...
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 05:27:06 AM
At 100$, it could only be best to buy more.... Eth is a very strong altcoin and so would always guarantee ROI no matter how long.

Stay with crypto, you'll smile soon
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 29, 2018, 04:19:06 AM
Now Ethereum is in a difficult period, its price has gone down a lot. Eth is currently trading at around $ 290 and there are no signs of recovery. Many people predict that Ethereum will continue to fall to $ 100, but I think Ethereum will not fall to $ 100, this is a very low price for Eth, if this happens a lot of weak altcoin will die, and The market will be very bad.
it's impossible for ETH to fall to 100 $ dolor toooo ... and we can see in exchange many tokens start to fight and don't follow the ETH trend remember the bull market will start and the pope has started to exchange in exchange
ETH will probably not be able to return to this level as the demand for this market is slowly increasing in the last few days and I am confident that ETH will soon reach $ 500 and all is just a matter of time. I will personally invest in ETH and hope for a new future for this market
The demand just follow the trend of the crypto. The majority of people are still holding their money in their wallet and they are waiting for a good trend will have and then they will be rushing to buy a lot of altcoin and ethereum as fast as possible. The trend is everything in the cryptocurrency that can give a huge impact.
Activity: 434
August 29, 2018, 12:36:14 AM
Ethereum will never cost $ 100 until the cryptocurrency is officially recognized by SCAM. I say that because it would be a very negative sign.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
August 28, 2018, 11:23:39 PM
Now Ethereum is in a difficult period, its price has gone down a lot. Eth is currently trading at around $ 290 and there are no signs of recovery. Many people predict that Ethereum will continue to fall to $ 100, but I think Ethereum will not fall to $ 100, this is a very low price for Eth, if this happens a lot of weak altcoin will die, and The market will be very bad.
it's impossible for ETH to fall to 100 $ dolor toooo ... and we can see in exchange many tokens start to fight and don't follow the ETH trend remember the bull market will start and the pope has started to exchange in exchange
ETH will probably not be able to return to this level as the demand for this market is slowly increasing in the last few days and I am confident that ETH will soon reach $ 500 and all is just a matter of time. I will personally invest in ETH and hope for a new future for this market
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
August 28, 2018, 10:27:42 PM
no way man, i am holding ethereum until this end of year, keep hodl guys and enjoy the ride, i believe bullish is coming like last year
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 10:18:24 PM
Its impossible to reach $100 now.. because btc is started to crawl Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
August 28, 2018, 08:51:30 PM
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 28, 2018, 06:32:33 PM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
August 28, 2018, 04:47:09 PM
This is very rare to come at $100 for the ETH price but not impossible. If the Bitcoin price come down to below $3000 then it is very possible that ETH price will go down below $100. So, don't be panic and sell your ETH with loss but wait to greater profit or but at below if come $100.
Even despite the current state of the crypto-currency market, each of us expects an increase in the price of the efirium, as this is the only most promising coin among all the crypto-currencies, in my opinion.
Activity: 518
August 28, 2018, 02:38:06 PM
I don't think Ethereum's value will reach $ 100.
Until now Ethereum has managed to rise in value and make changes in price values.
I am sure if Ethereum will rise in value.
If Ethereum drops to 4 100 then this is a very sad condition of course.

Simply do not listen to these so-called predictions, use your own brains and you will succeed. There is no sense to follow the recommendations of the fortune-tellers that do not know anything about the crypto.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

I still believe that ethereum is still capable of providing us a good profit through a long term hold so I am saving all the best fpr last until the bull market comes. There is no better way for us to earn better with ethereum but through holding and selling when the price strikes high.
Pages:
Jump to: