Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH TO 100$. - page 12. (Read 26195 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:57:42 AM
The though seems fantastic, but with recent drops in price over the past few hours. It could be a future occurrence.
Activity: 81
September 06, 2018, 03:29:21 AM
It seems that this is not an alarmist, and this may become a fact. Now that Ethereum is already $200, it is still falling.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 05, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
ETH TO 100$ Soon, Sell now.
What you say is coming true. ETH is on the way to $ 200 and it will go to $ 100 if this situation persists. I really can not believe ETH can fall deep like this, In this morning ETH is trading at the 285$ and now only 240$. it was shrinked 20% only in few hours
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 04:48:16 PM
As I am reading so much hate on Ethereum you were probably right with your prediction.
But next time you should tell us why are you thinking that this will happen Tongue.
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 04:25:06 PM
I admit this is terrible, but no, I will not sell it now. I still really have faith in ethereum, I still believe in its potential, so let me keep it a little longer, the potential for the future is still very convincing for me.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 04, 2018, 04:04:59 PM
I personally suggest that you don't panic with the current situation and don't make decisions that will only make you regret later. because I am optimistic for ethereum's growth to increase its price again, to go down to reach the $ 100 price it is unlikely that it will happen, the current market conditions have recovered a bit and ethereum prices have already begun to rise even though slowly. it would be better to keep your ethereum and hold it until the end of the year or hold it for the long term in order to get a bigger profit.
If ETH touched a price of $100 per coin I will put all my savings in it, that is the kind of opportunity that you cannot let go and yet people are afraid of such a thing happening, which I find to be very weird because it is when the coins are very cheap when you should buy, and ethereum is at one of its cheapest points in the last months, so this is an opportunity that is not going to repeat itself in a lot of time.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 04, 2018, 02:12:31 PM
Why do you think so and what are your sources of info? I personally think that it's wrong to sell it now because it definitely will rise, and you don't want to regret selling it. Even if a coin falls really low, it's better to buy more of it than sell.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
Though we have seen an slight increase on Ethereums market value it is still tracking a bearish trend and as it shows kn the charts, it is expected to go down. Nownthis can go either ways better t personally I think theres is anbig chance that Ethereu will continue to grow from this point.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 04, 2018, 02:47:38 AM
Why people keep spreading FUD?as you said Eth will drop to $100, any proof of that? A lot of blockchain projects are built on ethereum platform - the world's 2nd largest cryptocurrency. Did you know cryptocurrency market cap already drops to lowest in 2018? but Eth price still remaining at $280, I think main reason for this week hard drop is SEC delay on cryptocurrency ETF, so please don't keep talking this , we need positive energy right now
Agree, hate this FUD stuff. Crypto shall rise again!
September 04, 2018, 10:38:26 AM
It is possible, because the crypto market will never predict what can happen to them, so if you fear do not invest in ETH, that is my opinion.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 10:32:46 AM
it will not happen, the price of eth is now below, I believe eth will rise again. end of September later I am sure eth will go to $ 6000
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 10:13:26 AM
I prefer to keep my ethereum to zero than to sell for such a low price, because if the price increases I will regain my money and you will not
Activity: 343
September 04, 2018, 09:34:56 AM
We can understand that ETH is rising slowly but down to $ 100 i do not believe it. ETH's current price is $ 290 and it will increase further as Bitcoin information is becoming more active. ETH will return and you don't sell it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 09:19:27 AM
your fear is not proven, do not aggravate the situation, prices are now starting to improve, although ethereum price growth is not as good as the growth of bitcoin prices. but don't worry everything will recover as soon as possible
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 04, 2018, 07:59:45 AM
Forecast shows that Ethereum can get low towards the month but with the current market price and considering the time line for the holidays, itbis highly unlikely that Ethereum can reach 100 dollars. If that happens I believe it is a great chance to stack up and hodl.
Activity: 133
September 04, 2018, 07:44:04 AM
Nothing is impossible, but I still expect people to think positively about these coins, but we will see the market rebound back later this year, the price of the coin will rise sharply.
You are right that everything is possible in such a market, the SEC will soon disclose its decisions about the ETF bitcoin and after that there may be a drawdown, but I hope not to this level of prices.
September 04, 2018, 03:22:51 AM
ethereum are priced close to 280 dollars i believe in ethereum short time will quickly get good price and will be etudoum price rebounded as before to make the market crypto fast heating back
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
September 04, 2018, 03:19:27 AM
According to what i observed when trade and see the possibility of ETH to $ 100 is unlikely to happen because of the increase and decrease depends heavily on Bitcoin. While Bitcoin was intercepted at $ 6,800 and has risen to $ 7,277 now and i think the wave with Bitcoin is over. It will be time for Bitcoin and ETH to raise hands.
I also think so, the ETH price depends on the BTC.ETH can actually be reduced to 100$ with bitcoin under 4000$. But bitcoin has increased aggressively and is still above 7200$. The opportunity for ETH to fall to that level is very low and now we can think of ETH going up end of this  year because the market is trending positively
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 04, 2018, 03:13:02 AM
Nothing is impossible, but I still expect people to think positively about these coins, but we will see the market rebound back later this year, the price of the coin will rise sharply.
We can't control how traders and investors will interpret the current movements of any coins inside the market not even ETH so if this can possibly happen, it can also be a good timing to buy in and wait for the huge bounce back, this is a test if how any project can survive from this fluctuating market and well they can bounce back after.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 02:57:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: