Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH TO 100$. - page 13. (Read 26195 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:33:55 AM
ETH TO 100$ Soon, Sell now.
According to what i observed when trade and see the possibility of ETH to $ 100 is unlikely to happen because of the increase and decrease depends heavily on Bitcoin. While Bitcoin was intercepted at $ 6,800 and has risen to $ 7,277 now and i think the wave with Bitcoin is over. It will be time for Bitcoin and ETH to raise hands.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 02:21:35 AM
Don't think that is possible, 100 is really low, but even if it does than it is just a good chance to grab some more coins.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 09:42:49 PM
I think the $200 range is the lowest price of eth, ethereum won't fall to $100 and even eth can rise to more than $300. What is your reason so you are sure that ethereum will fall to $100?
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 08:29:36 PM
It will not happen! Ethereum is really quality project, it is good for long term position, I believe that Ethereum is he next Bitcoin, it will surpass the Bitcoin soon. Ethereum is very popular project as of now.
Activity: 700
September 03, 2018, 07:19:56 PM
I personally suggest that you don't panic with the current situation and don't make decisions that will only make you regret later. because I am optimistic for ethereum's growth to increase its price again, to go down to reach the $ 100 price it is unlikely that it will happen, the current market conditions have recovered a bit and ethereum prices have already begun to rise even though slowly. it would be better to keep your ethereum and hold it until the end of the year or hold it for the long term in order to get a bigger profit.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:32:39 PM
This kind of news is the news of malicious people for the reflection of negative effects on the market and they are collected at the cheap price.

Like FUD you mean? Maybe, many people do everything they can to get what they want, do FUDs and others that trigger price crashes. There is nothing wrong here. If you look at it, the big ETH correction point can reach $ 100. If that happens, I will buy more ETH.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
September 03, 2018, 03:26:59 PM
It is possible for Ethereum to fall to $100 but I doubt if this is going to happen very soon as the market is seeing to be recovering. I hold some units of Ethereum and I will not pray that it should go down more than we're it is today. Many of us here buy Ethereum above $1,000 and our hope is for it to get back there.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 01:54:18 PM
This kind of news is the news of malicious people for the reflection of negative effects on the market and they are collected at the cheap price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 01:46:38 PM
That price is quite low for ETH, but I guarantee that ETH never drops to such low level, only at $ 250, ETH will rise again. that's my guess
There is nothing to be sure, especially in the market of crypto-currency, many said that Bitcoin is already dead before the conquest of the level of $ 10 per coin and what do we see now? So there is no guarantee that the ethereum will not sink to such a level in the future...
Many factors will ensure that ETH doesn't fall into the $100 price range. How many coins are based on this platform? These are the guarantee factors, as they also contribute greatly to the success of ETH.
The fact is that I do not see any indicators for such a strong fall in prices on the etherium. in any case, the number of investors, as well as the amount of investment in the airspace is rising quite actively, and therefore I tend to grow the market, and not fall.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 12:47:31 PM
That price is quite low for ETH, but I guarantee that ETH never drops to such low level, only at $ 250, ETH will rise again. that's my guess
There is nothing to be sure, especially in the market of crypto-currency, many said that Bitcoin is already dead before the conquest of the level of $ 10 per coin and what do we see now? So there is no guarantee that the ethereum will not sink to such a level in the future...
Many factors will ensure that ETH doesn't fall into the $100 price range. How many coins are based on this platform? These are the guarantee factors, as they also contribute greatly to the success of ETH.
Activity: 184
September 03, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
In the current state. I do not think ETH will slip below 100$. ETH is having an alarming decline in recent times. But I still believe there will be miraculous improvement and growth as the year ends. ETH needs a big adjustment to come back in Q4.
Activity: 122
September 03, 2018, 12:37:44 PM
I keep it, katena eth is a lot of crypto in the rush of investors, besides eth is a platform for making new tokens, so eth will always be used, so keep it
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:33:39 AM
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
Why do a fortune-telling? Where is the argumentation of position? It does not matter it will be true or not. We need to have a arguments, to have something for  discussion, other way it's a flood.
Activity: 700
September 01, 2018, 10:50:05 AM
No, I do not think selling now is a very good option because the market is already down and the price of coin is already low. I will suggest we all hold our coin patiently until when the market recover fully but I do not think ethereum will fall as low as this amount before it will recover.
Activity: 112
September 01, 2018, 10:44:28 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 30, 2018, 10:45:24 PM
Not possible at all. Miner's electric cost alone is around $150-230, depending on geography location. So if the price dropped below that for long term, many miners will not be able to survive. And this will pose serious issue for Ethereum ecosystem.

I strongly believe $250 is the floor price for ETH currently. Until Casper (/Hybrid) launch, where the dynamics will go through major change and adjustment.
The mining costs have nothing to do with the price of a coin, if the price of a coin goes below mining costs then that means that the miners will have to choose, keep mining for a loss for some time? Or to stop mining ethereum and mine something else? That's all, the only ones that have to care about the cost of mining are the miners, but the speculators, investors, traders and long term holders do not care about it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
August 30, 2018, 05:10:55 AM
it has been long time resistance but it has fallen in the last move scary it is this mobility that sells, but recovery signals are coming.
Activity: 870
August 30, 2018, 05:07:00 AM
I think the ETH will not go down at $ 100 because maybe the current Bitcoin price is $ 7,000. Although Bitcoin is growing faster than ETH, $ 100 is unlikely. Let's wait and see what i believe.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 05:04:58 AM
This will not happen, whales will not admit, my opinion is that it will fluctuate from 200 to 600 dollars until the new year, and then as they say "There will be a day - there will be food")
Pages:
Jump to: