Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 15. (Read 13520 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
August 05, 2020, 07:13:45 AM
It is certainly worth holding ETH at the moment. This coin is the main reason for the prices rises we've seen across the board recently. There is of course no way of knowing how high it will go, and $400 has ben a difficult threshold in the past... but if ETH can break through and hold above that point (and we are so close at the moment), then it looks very good for the future.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
August 04, 2020, 07:01:51 PM
ETH will pump soon in the future, the estimated ETH at the end of this year may be a realistic $ 600 price and may be able to touch that price. so if you have ETH, you can hold it and keep it well until the price is high.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
August 04, 2020, 06:42:21 PM
I remember when ETH was at $79. And just missed that opportunity Grin . I think we should keep investing in short installments so to get good returns. For the long term this way, sure we will get desired returns as we keep averaging it. Particularly for ETH, even though ICOs are dead, still I see the huge demand for dApps for ETH platform and that may continue for the long term.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
August 04, 2020, 02:03:31 PM
Well, Ethereum's next ATH won't be soon, but you see, Ethereum is doing very well,  and I can see a strong bullish trend on Ethereum price. This Ethereum 2.0 will change a lot of things, and the price of Ethereum can touch the next ATH after the ETH 2.0 main net launch! Investing in Ethereum is far better than investing in some random altcoins, so do not worry if Eth price crash again, because you know it will bounce back and give you good profits!
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
August 04, 2020, 01:46:00 PM
I don't think this is the best way of trading when you are being a good trader of cryptocurrency coins.When a market get dropped the prices of coins buy this and hold it for long time and sell it only when you have a good returns you would calculate. Rather you can make a good regular trading strategy to make a good amount of profit from a coin that can be increase the crypto knowledge as well the profit of daily trading. Don't predict just research to be an good crypto trading expert that would be a good assets more than a profit maker. Can be a profit machine.
copper member
Activity: 1190
August 03, 2020, 05:53:23 PM
As in one of the thread mentioned, ETH has now touched $400 mark. Fundamentals look bullish at the moment for ETH. If the rally continues, we may see ETH to touch around $500 or $600 soon. Also after that level, strong corrections are expected.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
August 03, 2020, 04:51:23 PM
for anyone that does not have ETH it is better to not enter now as it is more likely you will get losses than profits.
yes you are right, some of my friends are trying to buy eth now but I give a little advice to them to wait, because we don't know whether it will last like this for a long time or not
copper member
Activity: 798
August 03, 2020, 12:49:33 PM
It is definitely a time for the holding not only for the ETH but all other crypto that you have. But, I think Ethereum must go towards the $1000 in no time if it crossed the $450 and sustain over it for one month. Again the next target for the ETH will be the previous high that is $1500 and if sustained here you may see a price level of $10,000 till the year end of 2021. So, buy and hold suggestion for now.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 03, 2020, 12:09:34 PM
if you can touch the price of $ 500 most likely will happen because the market is still in good condition, I also know  ethereum quality is very good and many investors invest in ethereum, hopefully ethereum can show the best price until the end of the year
Let's see. however, I was quite eager to wait for these prices. although at this time ethereum prices have again stopped at around $ 310 to $ 322. I expect an increase in prices that could reach $ 350, and if that happens, then the possibility of higher prices can occur. it makes me still hold ethereum at this time.
ETH is now close to 400 dollars and it does not seem as if it is going to stop, however I am getting worried the dominance of bitcoin has been reduced by 5% in a few days and 60% of it has gone to ETH and while I understand people are finally excited about ETH again I have my doubts this can be sustained long term, so those that bought ETH cheap should keep an eye on it and see if they can sell at the top of this movement, and for anyone that does not have ETH it is better to not enter now as it is more likely you will get losses than profits.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
August 03, 2020, 12:06:20 PM
It is time for holding. Don't sell at this time because eth will hit $500 very soon. We can increase the price if we wish. So, Strong hold eth.
There’s more opportunity when we hold eth for long term. Yes price might hit to $500 so I bet to hold these days. Eth is one of the best to invest especially when it was below $200 those are really in profit now. Hold is also the best decision.
Don't panic too much and hold your ETH a little, I am sure that $ 500 will soon be reached, as this increase will continue in this bullish market, so this is an opportunity that we need to target so that our profits reach the target.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 03, 2020, 11:41:27 AM
It is time for holding. Don't sell at this time because eth will hit $500 very soon. We can increase the price if we wish. So, Strong hold eth.
There’s more opportunity when we hold eth for long term. Yes price might hit to $500 so I bet to hold these days. Eth is one of the best to invest especially when it was below $200 those are really in profit now. Hold is also the best decision.
Activity: 562
August 03, 2020, 10:42:52 AM
Good to those who hold ethereum and good for some who bought when the price below $200. I bet some regrets about not buying eth when it was low. So in my own opinion, eth is worth holding and currently, price is rising.
I have been buying since March of this year and I am also very surprised at the recent price increase of ETH. In just a few months of waiting, I had doubled profits, but I still didn't want to sell it because the price of ETH could rise even higher in the next few days. Another thing is that the news of 2.0 has not yet appeared, so I will continue to hold and wait for the coin to return to the old ATH price.
You done well. Already you are able to cut good profit. At this time, you can buy more ethereum for future. Hopefully it will hit a big price very short possible of time.
Activity: 562
August 03, 2020, 10:40:34 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
August 03, 2020, 08:31:09 AM
It is time to make an investment on ethereum and hold to earn the profit out of it. Compared to the previous week, the present week have provided with a big growth. I thought of buying when the price was $315, but I believed for a price crash. The predictions didn't come true, and already now I'm in a loss of 50$. Good is to hold understanding the market situation.
Investing in Ethereum is a good option during this time period but it will certainly be volatile as the market has risen very high and ETH has crossed the $400 mark in the last few days.

I made a profit by choosing to invest early in this market a few months ago and my current profit has doubled. However, I would consider selling when it is profitable because I am not sure what will happen next in this market.
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
August 03, 2020, 01:01:31 AM
Good to those who hold ethereum and good for some who bought when the price below $200. I bet some regrets about not buying eth when it was low. So in my own opinion, eth is worth holding and currently, price is rising.
I have been buying since March of this year and I am also very surprised at the recent price increase of ETH. In just a few months of waiting, I had doubled profits, but I still didn't want to sell it because the price of ETH could rise even higher in the next few days. Another thing is that the news of 2.0 has not yet appeared, so I will continue to hold and wait for the coin to return to the old ATH price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 01, 2020, 07:50:10 PM
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
August 01, 2020, 05:43:40 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it?
do you still hold Ethereum ?, if you are still very lucky, many people think here to hold, that's right,
because there will be an important event for Ethereum, just Hold
Actually holding its the best way as of now, if we think the continual of etherium still doing in everyone so why not make some way to hold it.
But if we have something to use etherium Ill think it depends on us to hold or separate into another altcoins again to earn more.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Hi Crypto Friends :)
August 01, 2020, 01:38:22 PM
It is time to make an investment on ethereum and hold to earn the profit out of it. Compared to the previous week, the present week have provided with a big growth. I thought of buying when the price was $315, but I believed for a price crash. The predictions didn't come true, and already now I'm in a loss of 50$. Good is to hold understanding the market situation.

I got some around $90 and a bit when it was above $100-ish here (back during the march crash), i'm pretty amazed that it's still going up a bit. I think there's a pullback in the cards though, especially since this is around the time that futures expires. Honestly if it keeps going up though, I think me and alot of people will be happy with that outcome too haha
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
August 01, 2020, 01:28:36 PM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
August 01, 2020, 10:40:14 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it?
do you still hold Ethereum ?, if you are still very lucky, many people think here to hold, that's right,
because there will be an important event for Ethereum, just Hold
I sell some of the ethereum that I have. even half of the amount of ethereum that I own is sold. I will not wait for any higher, as long as I return my capital with half the ethereum that I have sold. now I save half more to benefit if there is a higher pump.
Pages:
Jump to: