Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS BTC which one will be worth to invest? - page 2. (Read 715 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
both are very good to invest because both have trust. for profit I choose ETH because eth can quickly change the price so that it becomes more expensive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

BTC and ETH are the leading currencies in the cryptocurrency market, these are two very potential altcoin and each has its own strengths, are worth to invest. I myself will choose to invest in bitcoin , because I believe in the next few years bitcoin prices will reach the moon, and bring a lot of money to investors.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
It is mostly about your expectations. Both coins in the end have potential return so much money that you cannot even imagine. But ethereum has bigger chance to multiply more cause its low market cap. And ico tokens..
indeed ethereum in terms of population has many communities and I believe this is one of the future development potential so in my opinion ethereum is better. with the platform he is currently in use by almost all ico
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
It is mostly about your expectations. Both coins in the end have potential return so much money that you cannot even imagine. But ethereum has bigger chance to multiply more cause its low market cap. And ico tokens..
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
Is suitable to continue to invest in bitcoin? It's future is not clear for us...
What about the ETH? what is the opinion for it?
http://blog.epay.com/c/ethereum_vs_bitcoin_which_one_will_be_worth_to_invest

As of now I am looking further with ethereum than Bitcoin but I am Holding this two coin, bitcoin fluctuation really hurts the market and the certain price of what I HODl and it makes me panic every time but I have a full control of my emotion. However half amount of my btc is converted to ethereum, because even ETH fluctuates its price it doesn't really hurt the market at all so bad. So eth is far greater to be inbvested nowadays, just my perspective.
Activity: 378
in my opinion, all worth to invest
because both have the same advantages,
if BTC is the king of crypto currency
then ETH is king of Altcoin, it's just the value of btc price is higher than
ETH, but both are worth a superior investment, if I had to choose now, would definitely choose Btc, because btc value is higher, and I also more often use BTC.for coin exchange.
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
Is suitable to continue to invest in bitcoin? It's future is not clear for us...

For me the bitcoin is the best, bitcoin is much stronger than other crypto, and also the user population is the most, and it can make the future bitcoin brighter than other crypto.
Activity: 490
to my opinion, BTC will always be the best crytocurrency of all coins, i know bitcoin still have many disadvantages because it is too old now, bitcoin nowadays can only be used in trading and holdings, so it is valueable because of its price, as i normal trader, i always set my target to get mor profit than the future of the crypto, so i will choose to invest in BTC.
Activity: 630
I don't see them to be equal. I know most eth fanatic will disagree. my question will be. Is BTC depending on ETH? or the vice versa?
Bitcoin and Ethereum both don’t even belong to same league. I am with you in this matter. Bitcoin is better than Ethereum. Though I admire Ethereum more than any altcoin but if a winner has to be chosen between the Crypto KING and altcoin King, no doubt first one will win. Bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies. It has larger community of investors than Ethereum and can give a way larger amount of profits than Eth can.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I don't see them to be equal. I know most eth fanatic will disagree. my question will be. Is BTC depending on ETH? or the vice versa?
Activity: 182
I if the main eth if in investing in the long term,
because the price of eth in the future will come more than from the end of 2017.
Activity: 84
The best coins on the market in my opinion are btc. For me ethereum is the next Bitcoin. Like bitcoin, Ethereum also has great potential. but for me prefer to invest to btc rather than to eth  Smiley
Activity: 57
I think BTC is worth more investment. Because it is the No. 1 coin in cryptop. Prices will vary a lot every day. A great opportunity for those who invest in it

Both of these assumptions are flawed:

(1) All that it means that a coin is #1 is that the market capitalization is the largest. That does not mean more opportunity for an individual investor. It may mean more liquidity than a much smaller coin, but since ETH is #2, it has plenty of liquidity too.

(2) Nominal prices may vary a lot, but again that does not mean more opportunity for an individual investor. That's because the variation in price in ETH is just as much on a percentage basis.
Activity: 280
Only both. Plus, Neo, EOS. And if there is enough money, then all the coins are from the top 10.
Activity: 273
I think BTC is worth more investment. Because it is the No. 1 coin in cryptop. Prices will vary a lot every day. A great opportunity for those who invest in it
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and ETH both are best for invest now from my point of view ! I would prefer myself to invest 50:50 ratio from my investment,  but No one can predict about profit and lose

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
the fight of choosing a best coin to invest between ETH and bitcoin is always unpredictable outcomes. until today bitcoin still be the great choice of all investors around the world, we all have more believe in bitcoin that it will rise more than 20000$ in this year, so more investors hold on bitcoin because of this, but ETH can be more useful in than bitcoin because we can make contracts faster and more convinient than any other altcoins, so choosing ETH or BTC is still a hard choice for all of us, so why don't you choose both?
Activity: 353
should divide the capital. and invest both. Because they are both very potential. You can have words from both ETH and BTC Cool
Activity: 742
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
between eth and btc equals to be invested, they have strong bond and can not be separated, eth always follow btc wherever he goes,
the decline in the btc value has certainly affected the eth value
Activity: 236
in my opinion it's better to join ICO more famous now you can see ICO a good reting here https://icobench.com/ here many clear ICO options
Pages:
Jump to: