Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS BTC which one will be worth to invest? - page 4. (Read 715 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Every coin is worth to invest,if you want to  invest ,much better to invest on newest coin, You can catch more profit than investing on btc or eth. Both coins are very high and not ideal to invest in.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Bitcoin is the best investment when we compare it to the ethereum because of its availability.So bitcoin has the more chance for price growth but bitcoin is already very expensive so it may not be suitable for everyone to invest so they can pick ethereum but bitcoin is the best in my opinion.
Activity: 318
Is suitable to continue to invest in bitcoin? It's future is not clear for us...
What about the ETH? what is the opinion for it?
http://blog.epay.com/c/ethereum_vs_bitcoin_which_one_will_be_worth_to_invest

For me bitcoin is the best, in addition to the main coin of bitcoin is also the strongest and most popular coin, and it makes bitcoin as the best investment choice.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I prefer to invest in ETH. Because the price of ETH is very low and the future grows fast with fast processing and smart contract
I also think that the price for Bitcoin is artificially overstated, and on the Etherium, on the contrary, it is understated. On this ETH look more promising.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
I think eth is overvalued and bitcoin undervalued.
You can buy things with bitcoin and it is start point for almost every newcomer while when I hear ETH I only think about how I have to fill my wallet with it to send my next signature bounty payment and exchange it to bitcoins.
This is precisely the reason why Ethereum has any use, there are so many tokens running above Ethereum network that you need some coins for gas to use it and to send out your different tokens, some may say that that is the only usage of the Ethereum network but that was the reason to be created, Ethereum is a smart contracts platform while bitcoin is a currency so it's obvious that the usage of each coin is going to be different.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I prefer to invest in ETH. Because the price of ETH is very low and the future grows fast with fast processing and smart contract
I think eth is overvalued and bitcoin undervalued.
You can buy things with bitcoin and it is start point for almost every newcomer while when I hear ETH I only think about how I have to fill my wallet with it to send my next signature bounty payment and exchange it to bitcoins.
Activity: 479
Both are worth the investment, although Bitcoin will be a safer investment at this point. You really can't go wrong as both are profitable, the only question is which is more profitable?
I do not think there is going to be a great difference between bitcoin and ethereum both have big market caps already and are the two best projects you can invest in the long term, the only reason to choose one over the other has to do with the advantage bitcoin has of being the first coin and the advantage that gives to it, since it is likely that means that in the long term the profitability of bitcoin will be higher as that is the coin most regular people will adopt.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I think it would be more profitable to invest ETH, BTC is the most expensive price, but in certain periods BTC prices are difficult to rise, but in certain period the price will drop to $ 3000 / btc, this is very detrimental to investors, therefore better eth invest only, because the price is relatively stable, ranging from $ 700- $ 1000 + / ETH, so our investment when the price dropped did not lose too much, that's my opinion, thank you
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
Diversification of the portfolio is a time-tested risk reduction strategy in the market. You must make up your portfolio, which will have at least ten different tokens. So you reduce the risks of losing everything.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Two coins have different purpose wherein bitcoin is for payment system while ethereum is use for smart contract execution. This top two coins in terms of market cap are in demand because these two are use as base coin when trading so if you want to get a coin then you can buy either of this two if there is no fiat pairing available. These two are the most famous coins in the crypto space as well so there is a high demand for them in which case you may want to invest to both of them.

If ever I can choose only one though it would always be bitcoin because its price has a big impact to other altcoins which would include ETH. Diversification would still be the best alternative though wherein you spread out your investment to a maximum of five coins you believe in.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Is suitable to continue to invest in bitcoin? It's future is not clear for us...

You must invest in Bitcoin as first tender ! then ETH ! buy 70:30 ratio ! it will be help you to have great returns !
Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
Both are worth the investment, although Bitcoin will be a safer investment at this point. You really can't go wrong as both are profitable, the only question is which is more profitable?
I invested in Ethereum and bitcoin before a while and I will not sell these two coins before 2020. I am just taking some profits over the time to secure my invested money and I sell some to pay bills and other stuff!
Selling at 2020 is too soon, we are going to get a halving in that year and if you sell before that you could lose some great profits at least in your bitcoin investments so if you are planning to hold until that year anyway it could be a good idea to at least hold until the halving and wait for the price increase, at least that is what I would do if I was in your shoes but I personally plan to hold for even longer, I will hold for as long as I can since right now I do not have any need to use my bitcoin holdings at all.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Here is the thing, if you believe that the future of bitcoin is not clear because you heard and read a statement which is something negative against bitcoin, then how much more the future of eth. Remember that bitcoin is already dominating the world of cryptocurrency, many investors are really in love with it, if this stability of bitcoin is not enough or convincing then it is more likely to eth.  But both are good I think and everyone who is participating for this cryptos has a good future from it.
Activity: 196
I would choose to invest in btc first because bitcoin for now is secure in terms of long term holding. Btc is founded strong and the first coin in crypto world. It is nice and bright decision to invest in btc. Then next I will choose too ethereum because eth is potentially grow from cheap value to 1k price.! Omg. We can see the good development of this coin. Investing in btc and eth isn't foolishness but full of wisdom. Btc and eth same doing good fate in crypto. This two coins is dominating other coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
BTC for now, its more practical for me to invest on BTC because it is the best cryptocurrency right now. EHT as the second best, can be a good option for investment also.

BTC is quite good for investment but the value of BTC is quite large. Because value has reduced the number of people accessing BTC. But the popularity of ETH on ICO projects is high. ETH is considered to be the most valuable digital currency in the future. can be equal to BTC. I would choose ETH to invest instead of choosing bitcoin. That is my personal opinion. May everyone have suggestions.
Activity: 252
I always believe in BTC is king. BTC starts and will always be number one
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
I think both are going to go up a lot in the future. ETH's price is relative to the price of BTC, so if we see a huge rise in BTC price, then ETH will go up a lot as well. Also, if there's that much money coming in to the market cap to make the price of BTC go up, there will be a lot more money in the market for ETH as well. So either is a safe investment in my opinion.
Activity: 460
For me both are really good investments, especially at current bitcoin price I am filling up my bitcoin bag  Wink

For me the best to invest is bitcoin because many people become rich on bitcoin.bitcoin is nice pricing and we can sure if we invest it we will get a great profit because bitcoin is moving pricing sometimes rise,sometimes down pricing so that we can plan if the bitcoin will down  we can buy it and wait the exact time to sell but the important of that is waiting and patience because we know the bitcoin will rise quickly so that monator the price and decide if this is the exact time to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: