Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS BTC which one will be worth to invest? - page 7. (Read 715 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
February 22, 2018, 10:22:41 PM
Is suitable to continue to invest in bitcoin? It's future is not clear for us...
What about the ETH? what is the opinion for it?
http://blog.epay.com/c/ethereum_vs_bitcoin_which_one_will_be_worth_to_invest

Bitcoin and Etherum really roll to the name of cryptocurrencies. What differs upon this cryptos are their value. Obviously they are somehow competitors of each others wanting to be use and patronise but we must not put this two into war but feel free to use both of it in a win win basis.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
February 22, 2018, 10:04:09 PM
In my opinion, ethereum doesn't have the ability to go up alone without bitcoin, since i have been noticing the crypto market, ethereum rises whenever bitcoin surges. It is more favourable when you choose bitcoin as a primary investment, you can have investments in ether also but it comes after bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 09:59:52 PM
Personally i invest with both of them.
But most of my investmwnts are with eth.
I do see a lot of potentials woth eth especially that there are now so many contracts using it.
Therefore the demand for eth token will surely go up.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 09:55:44 PM
As you can comparing the two bitcoin is much volatile than ETH so it means bitcoin offers much opportunities in earning. Even in short time you can earn so much in bitcoin, the ETH is much better if you want you investment to be much secure and stable as to its nature is it change little by little.

The choice depends on what kind of investor/trader are you. The one has a great advantage over the other depending on what fits you the best.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 09:51:39 PM
Btc is always best to invest compare to other coin, but it needs a big capital in order to gain huge profit. Eth is quite good also being no. 2 in the list give us assurance that the coin has  a potential like any other coins.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
February 22, 2018, 09:47:58 PM
These are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT coins.  Bitcoin is meant to be used as a payment system and has recently also become a "hedge" to many investors.  Ethereum is a coin that utilizes smart contracts on it's platform to create applications etc.  It's coin Ether is meant to pay one another for those projects.  The two are totally different coins.  

Ethereum has some inherent problems one being a single layered coin.  I personally like Cardano (ADA) as better replacement for ETH- Cardano utilizes a multi-layered infrastructure. "The accounting layer is separate from the smart contract execution layer. This is a signifcant innovation since it allows for absolute flexibility in protocol utilization, app development and security systems". Andrey Solovyev, a software engineer with an academic background in applied mathematics who is also co-founder and head of product for mom.life

Bitcoin is undoubtedly the best coin to "invest" in at the moment.  Not that others aren't ( I like IOTA, GameCredits, and ADA as well) but BTC is King.
brand new
Activity: 0
February 22, 2018, 09:44:29 PM
For me, I will keep invest in BTC, because it is familiar for me than other cryptocurrency ...
Activity: 308
February 22, 2018, 09:45:37 PM
I rather invest both of them, Invest is put eggs in some nests, invest all coin is better than only focus for one coin.
Activity: 27
February 22, 2018, 09:35:34 PM
Is suitable to continue to invest in bitcoin? It's future is not clear for us...
What about the ETH? what is the opinion for it?
http://blog.epay.com/c/ethereum_vs_bitcoin_which_one_will_be_worth_to_invest
Pages:
Jump to: