Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth will skyrocket the next days - page 5. (Read 6426 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 19, 2016, 04:13:31 PM
Just wondering what will happen to Eth price when DAO starts investing and all that Eth it took in is sold for fiat to support various projects. It just seems odd that the DAO drove up price significantly to only drive it down as soon as actual funds are needed.  Should be an interesting ride.

Yezzir. People will grow to understand that when profit is taken, ie the guys that brought the price from .015 to this current level (double) decide to cash out. If you were risking precious capital to feed your family /organization with the profits, at what point would you get off the train? Because 2x returns sounds like a great fucking point if you ask me.I didn't buy this because it seemed an incomplete idea, an essay if you will, now I regret not perceiving my brothers greed so that I might have capitalized off of it myself. But maybe better to let this dog lie.

Definitely time to get off the train before DAO starts cashing in. Once that ball starts rolling who knows where the bottom is.

DAO IPO will finish in 10 days, so there is plenty of time to get off the train. But the token price might rise.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 19, 2016, 04:09:35 PM
Just wondering what will happen to Eth price when DAO starts investing and all that Eth it took in is sold for fiat to support various projects. It just seems odd that the DAO drove up price significantly to only drive it down as soon as actual funds are needed.  Should be an interesting ride.

Yezzir. People will grow to understand that when profit is taken, ie the guys that brought the price from .015 to this current level (double) decide to cash out. If you were risking precious capital to feed your family /organization with the profits, at what point would you get off the train? Because 2x returns sounds like a great fucking point if you ask me.I didn't buy this because it seemed an incomplete idea, an essay if you will, now I regret not perceiving my brothers greed so that I might have capitalized off of it myself. But maybe better to let this dog lie.

Definitely time to get off the train before DAO starts cashing in. Once that ball starts rolling who knows where the bottom is.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
May 19, 2016, 04:00:49 PM

Activity: 728
May 19, 2016, 03:53:33 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
May 19, 2016, 03:38:09 PM
I am pretty much sure that Ethereum will be the top cryptocurrency very soon.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 19, 2016, 03:35:18 PM
I am pretty sure, ETH will skyrocket the next week.

Good call. I sold almost all the ETH I had - it wasn't much - when it hit $13.xx, and sure enough I'm regretting it. Nervous in the service...
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
May 19, 2016, 03:26:43 PM
20 million Ethereum to be locked into the DAO is quite a lot. But if the lead developers buy a lot of DAO, it is possible.
legendary
Activity: 1260
May 19, 2016, 01:47:44 PM
The curve of ETH accumulation for DAO has went exponential, and has now flattened out as the DAO reward per ETH has decreased.

The top in ETH is almost in, naturally, 'they' will let as many more kiddos pile into ETH as possible before 'they' commence with the dump....

.....wonder how all those DAO holders will feel when ETH, the vehicle to which DAO is tied starts to dump?

lol, the first correct MatTheCat prophecy ever.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
May 19, 2016, 01:46:12 PM
This DAO and ETH crap is tiresome, but im not gonna lie, I hope it pumps since me and a lot of guys that bought in are still hoping to get rid of it and make some extra BTC while the hype on those alts is still relevant, so please yes, keep it pumping up until it collapses. When are you going to dump? I think 15 looks good, maybe even 20 dollars! but doubling the price is getting harder now with ETH.

If ETH/BTC on Polo approaches ATH of .0372 I will definitely go short. That is probably closest to a sure bet I can think of. Lot of holders ready to cash out who missed their chance in March.
legendary
Activity: 1120
May 19, 2016, 01:23:13 PM
Why so much eth humping still? WE know it's up and being pump/manipulated to tell, good for treaders unless you buy at the top they it sucks for u.
It'll dump again before going higher i bet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 19, 2016, 11:16:48 AM
ETH <=> BTC <=> USD

Or, rather, USD => BTC => ETH. Bitcoin disrupted legacy fiat, Ether disrupted the legacy crypto, BTC.
Superior technology always displaces outmoded, inferior tech, that's the fourth law of thermodynamics. Scientific fact Cool
Activity: 518
May 19, 2016, 10:53:13 AM
i think it is area resistent of price ethereum and a couple days the price will going down back to support area.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
May 19, 2016, 10:44:26 AM
why do you say this in this board? here is all about bitcoin speculation.

there is a dedicated board for altcoin that you should move this to!

wrong, its  Economy > Economics > Speculation
Of course this is a bitcointalk forum, but seriously. Eth is economically also important in the meantime...
legendary
Activity: 1848
May 19, 2016, 10:23:22 AM
There is usually always a rally in the last days of an IPO/ICO so chances are you will be right, you'll probably get more attention if you move this to the altcoin area rather than bitcoin speculation.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
May 19, 2016, 10:22:53 AM
My crystal ball shows me that ETH is not going to skyrocket anymore, that part is alrdy over. The price is overvalued/overhyped, it is maxed out.

Buying now is FOMO and you're ready to getting REKT.

ETH already started climbing yesterday. there is still 8 days before the IPO ends so during these 8 days, ETH will continuously go up and may not even go down after because ETH will still accumulate demands to buy DAO. I believe both will benefit.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
May 19, 2016, 10:18:23 AM
why do you say this in this board? here is all about bitcoin speculation.

there is a dedicated board for altcoin that you should move this to!
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557
May 19, 2016, 10:15:43 AM
My crystal ball shows me that ETH is not going to skyrocket anymore, that part is alrdy over. The price is overvalued/overhyped, it is maxed out.

Buying now is FOMO and you're ready to getting REKT.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
May 19, 2016, 09:37:39 AM
I really don't think real people buying m-etherium right now. It is crazy. There is an absolute bubble and they are probably buying their own coins just to lure more people in.

When ever you see M-eth rose, it may look tempting to buy and join the mania. They may even drive this bubble to 20$ or more but who knows, maybe they decide to burst it tomorrow!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
May 19, 2016, 09:31:06 AM
This DAO and ETH crap is tiresome, but im not gonna lie, I hope it pumps since me and a lot of guys that bought in are still hoping to get rid of it and make some extra BTC while the hype on those alts is still relevant, so please yes, keep it pumping up until it collapses. When are you going to dump? I think 15 looks good, maybe even 20 dollars! but doubling the price is getting harder now with ETH.
Activity: 840
May 19, 2016, 08:59:45 AM
Trying to grasp the implications of buying BTC to buy ETH to buy DAO to invest in profit making ventures, coupled with the halving etc. makes my head spin like when I tried to learn about the role collateralized debt obligation played in the sub-prime mortgage crisis... for want of a better example perhaps!  Cheesy

I would say that collaterlised debt obligations are easy to understand compared with this BTC-ETH-DAO ipo event, in one of the most volatile markets, dealing with a highly experimental technology..... CDOs were merely a whole bunch of mortages of various qualities put into a melting pot, distilled, and then formed into bars. These bars were then rated based upon the risk involved with how much of the CDO would stop performing. With the lower interest paying CDOs being consider low risk, and the higher interest bearing CDOs being considered high risk.....but who cares, AIG offered insurance on them all anyhow through their credit default swaps, so they were all AAA rated, which meant even pension funds could invest! Great!

DAO!? Automated organisation!? Holders of DAO vote to fund projects? Value based upon a highly volatile Alt Coin, that is in the midst of a humongous ramp and is currently priced way too high for the purpose which it is meant to serve?

.....I am sure it will all end happily ever after (for the ETH holders who dump the shit out of ETH after it peaks.......a few of whom are quite possibly those who are behind this DAO).
Pages:
Jump to: