Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth will skyrocket the next days - page 6. (Read 6426 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
May 19, 2016, 08:32:44 AM
Trying to grasp the implications of buying BTC to buy ETH to buy DAO to invest in profit making ventures, coupled with the halving etc. makes my head spin like when I tried to learn about the role collateralized debt obligation played in the sub-prime mortgage crisis... for want of a better example perhaps!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
May 19, 2016, 08:27:22 AM
I am pretty sure, ETH will skyrocket the next week.
It seems like the DAO is accumulating a lot of ether, thats why the circulating ETH supply shrinks.
At the time of wringting DAO accumulated more than 11 of 80 Million Ether!
And a lot of people wait until the end of the ipo. I believe, it could be even 20 Million Ether in the end.
With more people wanting to invest in DAO and ETH being the only asset to invest, people have to buy more and more ETH, which makes it more and more expensive.
So in my opinion ETH can only skyrocket...

I am not responsible for your investment and this is only an opinion, but if this information was useful to you feel free to donate.
BTC: 18brPBR9c2eNuHMtzEhr9ayTxCBmipzrk7
ETH: 0x6D3f2BA856CcbB0237fA7661156B14B013F21240

The curve of ETH accumulation for DAO has went exponential, and has now flattened out as the DAO reward per ETH has decreased.

The top in ETH is almost in, naturally, 'they' will let as many more kiddos pile into ETH as possible before 'they' commence with the dump....

.....wonder how all those DAO holders will feel when ETH, the vehicle to which DAO is tied starts to dump?

IPOs have always a lot of accumulation on the last days...
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May 19, 2016, 08:22:51 AM
It seems like the DAO is accumulating a lot of ether, thats why the circulating ETH supply shrinks.
And a lot of people wait until the end of the ipo. I believe, it could be even 20 Million Ether in the end.
With more people wanting to invest in DAO and ETH being the only asset to invest, people have to buy more and more ETH, which makes it more and more expensive.

I am not responsible for your investment and this is only an opinion, but if this information was useful to you feel free to donate.

The curve of ETH accumulation for DAO has went exponential, and has now flattened out as the DAO reward per ETH has decreased.

The top in ETH is almost in, naturally, 'they' will let as many more kiddos pile into ETH as possible before 'they' commence with the dump....

.....wonder how all those DAO holders will feel when ETH, the vehicle to which DAO is tied starts to dump?
legendary
May 19, 2016, 08:18:22 AM
Only thing I get from this post is that you want people to give you cryptos.

If you are pretty sure ETH will skyrocket, why not make a bet with someone else with all your eth to see how sky high it will go?

I already invested in ETH and I don't bet. I hate margin trading...
Just thought, I want to tell some people here and also want to see how generous people are...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
May 19, 2016, 08:16:23 AM
Only thing I get from this post is that you want people to give you cryptos.

If you are pretty sure ETH will skyrocket, why not make a bet with someone else with all your eth to see how sky high it will go?
legendary
May 19, 2016, 08:16:00 AM
It could go both ways Bro!

Of course everthing can always go both ways, but I don't think so. There is no supply to dump...
I can of course drop later, but not in the next days...
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
May 19, 2016, 08:13:12 AM
It could go both ways Bro!
legendary
May 19, 2016, 08:12:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: