Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH will touch 10,000$ to 12,000$ at the end of 2020. - page 11. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
What is the source of this bullish prediction would like to share the link of your analysis although it looking impossible at this point but I saw the previous rally and DEFI is working like a fuel like previously ICOs did. There is big hype so many new investors are entering into this space but your target is still very high.

The source is his head or his backside;) Whichever one opens up the most to pour out all these speculations but you know what,,, that makes him no different from the people covered in the news daily, except that he does not have as big an audience!
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
Price has to be free. As in no cost.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I am analyser of the crypto market and this time BTC will make a great pump but i hope that the ETH will also go so much up this year and soon all the ALT coins will go up in the market.

What is the source of this bullish prediction would like to share the link of your analysis although it looking impossible at this point but I saw the previous rally and DEFI is working like a fuel like previously ICOs did. There is big hype so many new investors are entering into this space but your target is still very high.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
well, maybe that can be happen if the bitcoin price go to the moon and touch more than $50k in the end of year 2020.
but if we see now it's too hard for bitcoin can touch new ATH at this year
Believe me, my friend, this is very difficult, yes it may be the price of ETH but this year I can say for sure that it will not happen.
Even if the price of a bitcoin reaches an all-time high, it is by no means possible to get the price of eth $10K.
That will never be possible for ethereum to reach such price aven the sky is the limit. EThereum can't even surpass the old ATH rate. It may take more than 100 years for ethereum to reach such price and this is an impossoble thing that must never be discussed.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
well, maybe that can be happen if the bitcoin price go to the moon and touch more than $50k in the end of year 2020.
Believe me, my friend, this is very difficult, yes it may be the price of ETH but this year I can say for sure that it will not happen.
Even if the price of a bitcoin reaches an all-time high, it is by no means possible to get the price of eth $10K.

Quoting ETH touching 10 to 12k by yearend when btc is currently at 11.6k and ETH at 400$. So this itself shows that it is not possible for ETH to reach anywhere that levels also if it closes above 1k$ as well will be a big thing for ETH. BTC should remain above 12k for any upwards movement for the bitcoin to see more growth in the bitcoin price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I am analyser of the crypto market and this time BTC will make a great pump but i hope that the ETH will also go so much up this year and soon all the ALT coins will go up in the market.
No one will trust and respect you if you only give your opinion but there is no evidence. How can you confirm that the price of ETH will hit $ 10k this year? Where will the money flow into the crypto market so that the price of the coins will increase?
I know that the demand for investment is still there but the economy is still very precarious, surely the cash flow will not be able to pour into such a large crypto market. So what are your thoughts for such a big growth in the crypto market?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 638
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
There is no wrong in speculation but please put it in a wright way and not misleading people.
Do you understand what you are talking here?ethereum to Hit 10,000-12,000$? meaning Bitcoin need to at least reached 50,000$ to 100,000 for ethereum Hitting this value?
that is not reasonable and hope you'll change your perspective about the growth this year.

It's just a mere imagination from the @OP
Even if this is about happening, there are some certain period that will not allow it to happen. They will by all means try the pull it down andprevent fro attaining suc act. Reachig $1000 this might be a serious challenge.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
It seems that ethereum won't touch $10k-$12k at the end of this year. Though ethereum has good future but it needs more time to reach $10k. $1k-$2k is okay for ethereum at the end of this year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
ETH price at $10k = impossible.  seeing from Bitcoin has not yet broken the $ 100k price + the total circulation of Ethereum which reaches 112 million coins is very unlikely for Ethereum to be priced at $ 10k (till end 2020).  It's not nonsense that the growth in Ethereum price is influenced by Bitcoin..
Agree especially that ethereum ATH at the time of altseason is <$2000, it is very unlikely for ethereum to reach $10K when bitcoin is still the key to success of other altcoins, and if ethereum 2.0 is so I'm also not sure ethereum's price can go back to the time of the altseason.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
ETH price at $10k = impossible.  seeing from Bitcoin has not yet broken the $ 100k price + the total circulation of Ethereum which reaches 112 million coins is very unlikely for Ethereum to be priced at $ 10k (till end 2020).  It's not nonsense that the growth in Ethereum price is influenced by Bitcoin..
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
Did you mean to say may be in the year 2022 or thereabouts? This is not viable and you need to provide the technical background behind this speculation.
The OP says it will happen this year, and we have four months left to see it go up to $ 10k. With me, it was an impossible task, even ETH price is struggling at $ 400 and has not been able to hold it for the past few days.
It is not possible even in the next few years ETH will continue to correct how bitcoin moves if bitcoin is already at 100k so I am sure of the speculation but speaking in time clearly this is just nonsense.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
Did you mean to say may be in the year 2022 or thereabouts? This is not viable and you need to provide the technical background behind this speculation.
The OP says it will happen this year, and we have four months left to see it go up to $ 10k. With me, it was an impossible task, even ETH price is struggling at $ 400 and has not been able to hold it for the past few days.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
Ethereum is not a king of dapps anymore and the scaling issue is very nasty one of the factors that could hinder its growth. There are good alternatives in the crypto space like Binance, Tron, Tezos which are also making significant developments, no doubt that one of these projects or even underdogs could potentially dethrone Ethereum in the near future.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I won't be that bullish on Ethereum price reason being that there are some alternative solutions to Ethereum now on other chains, chains like Avalanche, Poldadot, Solano, Tezos and even Binance chain are coming out there year and if they are able to take some market share from ethereum before a good solution to its scaling solution that could be the begining of the end for ethereum
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
end of 2020 will be over soon and Ethereum is still under $ 400 and Bitcoin is still above $ 10000,
this is good for Bitcoin but bad for Ethereum, don't expect Ethereum to go to $ 10000, sounds crazy in my opinion

I personally don't really care about ethereum prices.
I just want to see the ethereum 2.0 result after the upgrade is complete. will it be better?
will the gas return to normal?
It seems that ethereum 2.0 is always on hold, and when it will impact such a significant price hike is unclear. but if ethereum can quickly implement 2.0 the surprise is coming and prices will fly high
Activity: 519
Merit: 197
end of 2020 will be over soon and Ethereum is still under $ 400 and Bitcoin is still above $ 10000,
this is good for Bitcoin but bad for Ethereum, don't expect Ethereum to go to $ 10000, sounds crazy in my opinion

I personally don't really care about ethereum prices.
I just want to see the ethereum 2.0 result after the upgrade is complete. will it be better?
will the gas return to normal?
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
in 2017, it was not even close to actually reach $3k and by saying in 2020 we will touch tha price range is actually really hard because that means Bitcoin must be in $50k range or even more to actually make it true, without adding legitimate proof your speculation is not going anywhere and doesnt have any value on it without proper speculation
We can't be sure even if bitcoin goes $50,000 the price of Ethereum will be unknown but that time. But the usual pattern leads like that, if bitcoin's price is up, Ethereum is a must to follow the price increase of bitcoin too.

There are a lot of speculations of bitcoin going to $50,000 so for Ethereum to reach $10,000 or so, there's a possibility it will. The condition made by op is by this year, maximizing the volatility of Bitcoin and Ethereum, it can't just happen within this year.

The possibility is always there but I don't think it will happen this year. Sometimes we need to be realistic with our speculations so we will not be disappointed especially if we are investing. It is already in the 3rd quarter and eth is not yet at $500, so reaching at $10k is very unlikely this year. Hope I will encounter again this thread at the end of this year and see the final price for this year.
Yes, I agree.

The $10k - $12k Ethereum won't happen also the $100k bitcoin. The speculations are higher this time made by several factors, as said, there's a possibility it will.

But too quick and doubtful to see they happen by this year.
Pages:
Jump to: