Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 15. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 11:57:49 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
You should buy when the trend is clear. will not deny the potential and strengths of eth in the future. In addition, the ETH value is very cheap compared to the previous time. with ~ 820 in April. ETH will probably return soon in Q3.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 19, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
I always say that there is no bad time in the crypto world. Now is the time and everyday is the time to buy. For now, Ethereum price is low, I have bought it more.
Activity: 896
July 19, 2018, 11:05:19 AM
Now is the right time to but Ethereum because Ethereum price now is very low Ethereum has a potential and you can earn a lot of profit when you buy now at lower price.

Yes, certainly. Buy Ethereum as soon as it is the best token. This altcoin is really great. I do not know anyone, who does not hold ETH.  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 07:51:28 PM
why do you need the etherium? For holding it has no prospects in the near future, for investment? Investments are unprofitable now, all tokens are falling
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
July 16, 2018, 07:09:36 PM
Now is the right time to but Ethereum because Ethereum price now is very low Ethereum has a potential and you can earn a lot of profit when you buy now at lower price.
no one knows low of coins. even ETH looks like low now, but it can be lower than now
I think we must wait more until there is a pump signal
this can be considered as a pump signal because it has been jumping back again just in some hours. The market has been giving a very good feedback to the good news and that's so good.
I feel another bullrun will come asap. i feel so damn good right now.
Activity: 201
July 16, 2018, 06:51:32 PM
It is good to buy now since bitcoin and other major altcoins are in red also. Take note that once the bitcoin recovered again, you can surely have big profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 06:37:47 PM
Bull market is around the corner, it's better you buy now or you buy at the x2 of current price, this is one of the best time to stock up eth, $400+  per eth won't happen again come year end
I completely agree with you, because I also think that such a level of prices as today may not be in the near future. Therefore, this chance should be used to invest in the airspace at a cheap price. If to compare with last year's price level, then this is practically a difference of 3 times.
Activity: 80
July 16, 2018, 06:32:57 PM
Bull market is around the corner, it's better you buy now or you buy at the x2 of current price, this is one of the best time to stock up eth, $400+  per eth won't happen again come year end
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
July 16, 2018, 05:26:03 PM
It's still most using platform for the ICOs and for biggest companies in the world .There are developing other promising platforms.But overall ethereum is still strong and Many people predict the price of eth by the end of the year about $ 1000. I advise now to invest in eth, because then it may be too late
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 16, 2018, 02:42:44 PM
no one knows low of coins. even ETH looks like low now, but it can be lower than now
I think we must wait more until there is a pump signal
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Certainly, if you have some free money (do not only borrow anything!), you should better invest in Ethereum now. Today, the market is very low - use this period to buy the cryptocurrency that you believe in.
July 15, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

No one can really guess when the very dip of ethereum is but I think it's the right time to buy now with 1 ETH = $430 is not a bad time to catch an investment. Even when ETH goes deeper dip, still profit is sure any time market recovers.
It is difficult to predict the market trend so I think investors should invest in the value of the coins so that they do not have to worry too much when the coins fall. Set the stoploss and DCA points to limit the probability of losing a lot during this period.
Activity: 224
July 15, 2018, 11:55:12 AM
ETH will always remain a valuable token. To get the market now very affordable. I think it should be taken already.
Activity: 714
July 14, 2018, 01:19:14 AM
Nicely it's a great time for you to purchase eth because it's the cost is extremely inexpensive after that maintain this before fluff operates arrives as well as created the actual ethereum increase towards the celestial satellite after that market this once again even though purchasing component is actually difficult in order to forecast because all of us do not exactly how deep the actual accident is going to be when the cost accident once again anyhow it is suggested that you ought to consider a person's recommendations simply because all of us are not the actual professional whenever this arrived at this particular.
copper member
July 14, 2018, 12:56:56 AM

No one can really guess when the very dip of ethereum is but I think it's the right time to buy now with 1 ETH = $430 is not a bad time to catch an investment. Even when ETH goes deeper dip, still profit is sure any time market recovers.
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 03:26:42 PM
The market is now very affordable. seems to have a good opportunity to get it now. ETH is a coin I always think will be valuable.
Activity: 377
July 13, 2018, 03:24:32 PM
Currently, Ethereum coins are very worthy for you to buy. You can buy it now, let alone the price of Ethereum is still low so you can get many benefits if buying now.
Activity: 294
July 13, 2018, 03:20:32 PM
Very well this can be a beneficial the perfect time to invest in eth due to the fact is it doesn't sell price can be quite low cost subsequently store the item till the fluff extends happens in addition to manufactured this Ethereum improve greatly towards moon subsequently advertise the item all over again however the obtaining aspect is usually tricky to help estimate due to the fact most of us tend not to the way deep this freeze will likely be should the selling price freeze all over again at any rate I suggest that you simply carry your strategies mainly because most of us may not be this skilled as soon as the item goes to that.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 13, 2018, 06:23:57 AM
It's still not clear what is happening on the crypto currency market, so wait for August and do not invest all the money in Ethereum yet. The growth of the crypto currency in the middle of summer will not be exactly, as everyone is resting.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 05:55:13 AM
I doubt it's going to drop much now and I see a steep rise in it around end of the year or early next year.
Same here. I do not think it will fall anymore. We have a rising trend in Bitcoin and this is an open secrete that Bitcoin also affects ETH so we are expecting a rise in the currency rather than a fall. So yeah it is better to go for investing in ETH in the down market and hold till we have a recovery and hence boom. This is like a chance for those who want to get into the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: