Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 17. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 03:01:28 PM
I think it would not hurt if going to buy Ethereum now, all the coint has decreased this is a good time to buy ethereum, while waiting for the price to go up you can save it first
It is better to buy now than not to buy and regret that did not ETH the position at such a favorable price. The price of ETH can grow at any moment and you can not have time to dial the position, so I would, if I were in your place, bought and forgot about this position before the end of the year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 02:55:27 PM
at the moment the price is very low, it's time to invest! I think soon the price will grow at times
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 09:38:23 PM
I think that if you have money it is definitely a good time to buy, keep in mind the Ethereum currency as it is the
second best in the list, you could invest and wait during this year to see your earnings, Ethereum is valuable at this time because the price is low and you should buy it immediately.
Activity: 139
June 29, 2018, 04:52:13 PM
Of course it's worth it, nowadays the market is in a situation that you should take advantage of since it is going down. I believe that Ethereum, it is a very good currency to invest and keep it for several months waiting for its value to rise.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
June 29, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
The ETH price fall down too much and the price is still going down and down so i think you have to wait for somedays beacause i think the price will go more down.it may be also increase soon so if you see any increament in price then suddenly buy it beacause nowdays price is very less than its before somedays price.so you can also get good amount of profits by buying now.You can also buy some eth now and buy aftwr sometime, i think this is benifitial for you.
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 03:15:17 PM
Eth price is down at the moment and investing into eth at the moment is a good investment so that when the price increase, so that you can gain more profit from the investment.
Activity: 280
June 29, 2018, 03:09:34 PM
My advice is to buy partially the Ethereum now. And once again to buy, if the price falls below $ 400.  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?

Right now the market is falling and the price of bitcoin is below 6000$ which is an opportunity to reinvest or buy coins or altcoins in the market today. Etherium is at 410$ right now and the best chance to invest, if you can still wait more you can invest at least 300$ for etherium just like I did from its last dip last march.
Activity: 110
June 29, 2018, 08:46:19 AM
I think you should buy a little in case if the price of ETH decreased you did not lose big. But according to this year's prediction ETH will increase in price $ 1500, if you buy 6 months ago, you are very lucky to get big profit. So you have to be patient and wait for the right price.
Activity: 237
June 29, 2018, 01:45:54 AM
You should wait for more time because the price is dropped at the moment, if you have some others cash its better to buy more because its a very cheap price.
Activity: 229
June 29, 2018, 01:39:04 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
certainly now is a good time for investing in the Ethereum, the price for it has very badly fallen, so now it's very time for the purchase of this coin.
I think that by the end of the year Ethereum will double, it has a good working team, which makes Etereum one of the most popular crypts in the world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
June 29, 2018, 01:18:56 AM
I'm gaining a position on ETH for the last month, and now I believe that the price is very good for buying. But always leave some spare money for averaging.
Activity: 59
June 29, 2018, 01:18:52 AM
Ethereum price too down now a day.  it had 7 month
ago price is so pump those time to sell eth but now eth price has been dump dump so definitely this time to buy it  will be perfect time to buy and have to wait just just and see the market price for hold it
Activity: 42
June 29, 2018, 01:07:18 AM
In my opinion, and from my experience, this is actually a very good time to buy Eth. I think ETH's recent price is very suitable to buy. The market's decline rate has started to slow down, and there is a rising trend, because there is a lot of investment starting to take place! I have a strong feeling that after the world cup, the price and value of ETH, and even BTC, will rise marginally. So, this is a good time to buy ETH!
Activity: 66
June 29, 2018, 12:49:58 AM
The current price of ETH right now is the perfect opportunity to buy because you can afford it at lower price, a little trust in the market will make a significant difference.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 12:44:16 AM
You must be kidding, 6months ago ethereum was in $1k ranges and if you are still buying from now you could lose a lot of money.If you arent trading you could lose a lot by just holding it,you shouldnt be buying from the peak,perfect time to buy ? its few days ago when it dips to $300 levels and you should buy a lot because it might be the last time that ethereum will be seen in that level.
this time for Ethereum to be a coin that is very capable to be relied upon with its increasing development. and Ethereum itself continues to show that development is so increased, so it is very good to buy Ethereum for now.
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
June 29, 2018, 12:42:25 AM
I think it would not hurt if going to buy Ethereum now, all the coint has decreased this is a good time to buy ethereum, while waiting for the price to go up you can save it first
Activity: 252
June 29, 2018, 12:40:47 AM
I'm sure this is a good time to buy ethereum because now the price of ethereum is decreasing so investing in ethereum is a very good decision and hope by the end of the year the price will rise higher.
Activity: 166
June 29, 2018, 12:27:43 AM
Yes, of course, it was very worth it if you buy it now. ETH is currently in very condition down in a few days. And if you buy it now, of course, this will be very good and you will surely benefit if you keep it in a very long time. ETH potential to return to the highest price as already in the natural.
Activity: 238
June 29, 2018, 12:01:15 AM
I think Ethereum will soon improve and will double its price in a few months. if we compare the current price with the last few months, I think you should buy now. There is a very strong sign that the market will recover, so do not expect the bearish market will continue.
Pages:
Jump to: