Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 14. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:22:11 AM
Now is a very good time for you to buy ethereum because the price is low and you never can tell when it will rise. If you have spare cash, you can buy as many ethereum as you want and hold until the market recover from the bear.
in fact, you are absolutely right about buying an etherium for today. There are some shifts in the market in a positive direction, as Bitcoin shows 6% growth and the etherium went out for 1 percent. Therefore, you need to use the current chance to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
July 24, 2018, 07:43:15 AM
Now is a very good time for you to buy ethereum because the price is low and you never can tell when it will rise. If you have spare cash, you can buy as many ethereum as you want and hold until the market recover from the bear.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 07:34:20 AM
I think no need to wait to buy ethereum because ethereum is a coin that has a fast price movement and will be very profitable so you can buy now then hold it and wait for the price will definitely rise again
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 07:14:45 AM
I think we can invest in Ethereum because now it's very good because now the price is still quite cheap. Also worth buying and staying for the long term and we can decide to sell when we feel the price has reached the point where we will make a profit.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
market conditions are in a downward trend, if current conditions are great for investors, as investors prepare money to buy coins of ethereum in large quantities and cheap. maybe this can be used as an option in utilizing the right situation.
Activity: 358
July 21, 2018, 11:12:37 PM
Due to the current situation of the market, it would be a good time to be able to buy all the coins you can and wait for several months to increase your money invested and thus be able to generate profits. One of them could be Ethereum, which is the second best coin and many people are waiting with great anxiety to go up in value.
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
July 21, 2018, 05:44:24 PM
eth/btc chart looks good. Eth bottomed out from channel and begin to rise. Maybe if bitcoin will fall down, ethereum will too in usd, but i hold some eth now and want to buy some eth from my btc holdings too.
Activity: 210
July 21, 2018, 05:06:07 PM
I think if you currently have a lot of money, ethereum is worth buying now do not wait any longer, because this is the right time before the price of ethereum jumps up.
Decrease in the current value of ethereum, is a golden opportunity for us to buy it, because in the next few months you will definitely see the value of ethereum so high and you will finally enjoy the results of the investment.
Activity: 77
July 21, 2018, 05:53:53 AM
The sooner you buy ETH, the more you will buy ETH at the lowest price. Today the price of ETH is down a lot. I think this is a good opportunity to own ETH at the lowest price. Everyone says that the price of ETH at the end of the year will increase
Activity: 294
July 21, 2018, 05:49:01 AM
I think you can buy now because you might try to analyze the market but you can't certainly predict it. The market is so unpredictable  but one thing I'm sure of is whenever you buy the Eth , you will surely make profit. It may depreciate in price but it will also appreciate in price all you need to do is to keep your fingers across and closed monitoring that will enable you to know when to cash out or hold your Eth.
Activity: 462
July 21, 2018, 04:44:57 AM
The price of Ethereum is now only $500. You are not planning to buy? Do you have to wait until $300 to buy? I think this is impossible. Buy now, the bull market will come back soon.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 10:46:26 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?

I think that today the price of Ethereum is the same as in April 2018, so if you bought Ethereum in the remya, then perhaps you did not have time to buy at a cheaper price in June for$400
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 06:39:18 PM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
It's good time to buy now because I feel bull run will come eth will go higher this year so as long you can afford to buy now do it because it's a big regret if wth will be on highest price by the end of the year.
Activity: 490
July 19, 2018, 04:22:13 PM
For me, ETH is a long-term investment altcoin, so you should not wait to buy ETH for the lowest price. because ETH has real potential in this market, and ETH can rise to $ 4,000 in the next few years
Activity: 261
July 19, 2018, 04:18:35 PM
You should not wait for a long time to buy ETH at a low price. When ETH is under $ 500, then I think it is the lowest price of ETH. In August there are many events related to ETH, so you need to buy ETH in today
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
July 19, 2018, 04:16:17 PM
You should invest in NEO or ADA better than investing in ETH at this time. Because the value of ETH is very high and I think it will not be profitable to invest in ETH. You should sell ETH and buy another altcoin
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 19, 2018, 04:14:29 PM
Buy ETH as soon as possible. Because the price of altcoin at the end of the year will increase. It is possible that the ETH price will be $ 1500 this year. Should not think too much when the price of ETH is very low
Activity: 308
July 19, 2018, 04:12:39 PM
I think to wait a few more weeks. Now nobody knows if the market will go up or fall, because most people will wait until August. If the price of Bitcoin in August increases then the price of ETH will be reduced
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 02:36:40 PM
Going by both technical and fundamenta l analysis it  appears that this might be the last opportunity to buy Ethereum at a very low price. There is a very strong sign that the market is about to recover so, one should not expect the bearish market to continue.

First of all, in my opinion, growth in the crypto-currency market was triggered by the news positive. Regulators SEC and FINRA gave permission to the American crypto-exchange Coinbase to insert a number of investment tokens in the quotation list.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 02:21:30 PM
ETH at this level looks like a great deal IMO. With major market movement and ICO risk taking on the way likely, it seems like a grand ole' idea.
If you or anyone else wants to get a head start on looking into ICOs, ive got a few nice lookin' ones for you all.

TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
Pages:
Jump to: