Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 53. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 10:06:48 PM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
I think in the last few weeks of this month, bitcoin stabilized again. If the bitcoin is stable it is usually a potentially growing altcoin turn, especially on the famous coin. So this is the right time to buy it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 09:55:16 PM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
Ethereum is a pretty good Altcoin with the highest price. in addition, Ethereum also has an ever-increasing development. so the possibility of the price rises quite high. so it's pretty good to buy it right now.
Activity: 236
April 28, 2018, 09:45:29 PM
Eth is a good coin, and you can buy it anytime. but if you want to get the best price, you can monitor the market condition, when the price down buy immediately. and hold your coins until the price goes up, and you get a big profit!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 09:37:14 PM
At present, the exchange rate of the entire cryptocurrencies market is increasing rapidly, the current exchange rate of ETH is 688 dollars. You should invest in ETH right now at the time sure is definitely next 3 months the ETH exchange rate will rise to $ 800, predicted by the investors that the end of 2018 the exchange rate of ETH will increase to $ 1,500.
Activity: 280
April 28, 2018, 09:27:36 PM
Now its time to buy ETH because lately ETH is very stable its price at 9 million although BTC down ETH price now never down again to 8 million Smiley Good to buy now Smiley Thanks hopefully give good suggestion
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
April 28, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

This is a very good time if you want to buy ETH, ETH is a very good choice for a long-term investment. I predict that ETH will rise and go skyhigh in the near future, it can reach $1,5-2k at this year, so yes, it's a very good time to invest ETH
Activity: 50
April 28, 2018, 08:54:06 PM
Its worth to buy now it is cheaper than the price before and wait for the price to becoke doubled.
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 08:21:08 PM
Waiting for ether to drop n the current market trend may not be a very smart move because we are still like 50 per cent of its All-Time-High.and total market cap is growing daily,every coin is recovering fast.Look for a convenient price to buy.
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 08:16:59 PM
It' s difficult to say if buy or wait, in my opinion you could buy small amount every week so you can have eth at a good average price.
Good strategy to buy small amount every week so that you can observe how it performs on the chart. If Ether would be dipping then you should buy more because for sure it would rise up once again. Experienced that one and it give me profit.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
#41 Haga
April 28, 2018, 07:56:14 PM
It' s difficult to say if buy or wait, in my opinion you could buy small amount every week so you can have eth at a good average price.
Activity: 364
April 28, 2018, 07:52:59 PM
Its still good time to buy ETH, Ethereum can rise by as much as 194% within one year.Also, according to experts, Ethereum will eventually overtake Bitcoin in terms of market capitalization.
While this might not happen this very year but  this is certainly a possibility.
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
April 28, 2018, 07:42:15 PM
I think market is really improving right now and it could be the right time to buy some eth and wait for the moon. waiting might make the market to move in an uptrend direction, so maybe it could worth taking the risk now then wait.
Activity: 38
April 28, 2018, 07:37:48 PM
as long as it yet back to 700, it's still wort to buy.
Merit: 102
April 28, 2018, 07:30:31 PM
the price of the coin is good again and now is the right time to buy coins including eth because we will regret if miss it, it turns eth still worth to have
Activity: 172
April 28, 2018, 07:29:52 PM
The time is right, to buy it.Holding ETH isn’t so much similar to holding gold, as it is to holding Oil! Because long term they will be worth so much more than now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 07:27:00 PM
I think now is the right time to buy ETH, because the market trend has started to improve. If you want to invest, please buy eth because I believe this year ethereum will rise drastically as it did last year.
Activity: 476
April 28, 2018, 07:23:06 PM
Now is the end of your wait. Do not wait anymore. Buying eth at the moment is a good time, before the price of eth increases again and you will lose the opportunity to buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

I think this is the right time to buy since ETH price is now rising and hoping that it will continue to rise.  In trading,  we need to buy and grab the chance when the market is down and enjoy when the price start to pump.
Activity: 111
April 28, 2018, 07:06:57 PM

Ethereum worth buying at this time. this is a good time to buy ethereum and no need to wait any longer because it will miss your best chance. So try buying some ethereum to invest in the long term.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 28, 2018, 06:58:29 PM
I think if you do not buy eth now, then it will be too late.  I advise you to buy eth and wait for the price to rise.  And by the end of the year the price will grow 2-3 times.

The best time to buy Ethereum was two years ago. I remember Ethereum was just at a staggering $10 price floor. But that's the past. The best way to profit from Ethereum now based on the current price abd market capitalization, would be to buy and hold for the long term. Crypto is edging closer to mainstream adoption, I believe ETH would be one of the very few Cryptocurrencies that will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: