Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 56. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 11:02:50 AM
If we will compare the price of eth as of now to its all time high, i think its a very good opportunity to buy eth now. Or maybe just wait a little bit more lower sale price before buying. Always remember the rule, buy low and sell high. You should never buy Ethereum without any plans. Ethereum is a very good coin so dont waste the opportunity to buy it at low price.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
April 27, 2018, 10:59:46 AM
I think it's time to buy now if you haven't already done it. The market started to grow with all coins, and we will not see such prices as in January. Of course, the price of ETH will decline sometimes, but in the long term, we should expect uptrend until the end of December.
We can see the potential right now,you're right that will not see the same value as January.Trends start full and market demand looks good I also take a little more to hodl wait until the end of the year,there may be a good chance look in the future. Wink
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 10:58:44 AM
From.my opinion you should buy the eth now. Because the price of eth is very low as compared to it's working. The best time is right now to buy a eth.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
April 27, 2018, 10:57:01 AM
In my opinion, the ETH is worth buying right now because the price is cheaper than the last ATH so it is still a good buy. Also Ethereum has a lot of potential for the long and short-term.
Activity: 117
April 27, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
You should buy ethereum now because of its price right now and I'm sure that you will earn a great deal when the price of ethereum has increased and you have sold yourself.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
April 27, 2018, 10:48:28 AM
I think it's time to buy now if you haven't already done it. The market started to grow with all coins, and we will not see such prices as in January. Of course, the price of ETH will decline sometimes, but in the long term, we should expect uptrend until the end of December.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bridgex.network
April 27, 2018, 08:04:25 AM
Maybe I'm wrong, but let me share my thoughts. Many people mistake about the price of the ETH. Someone talks about the price of $ 2000 or $ 4000. A lot think about the price will be at 0.2BTC

But pay attention to the simple things. You can simply compare the Circulating Supply of Bitcoin and Ethereum:
~ 17кк / 99кк = 0.17159...BTC is the maximum price per 1 ETH

If the price will be higher, then the paradigm of the whole market will change - the Ethereum will be on the first place of Market Cap. The probability of such an event exists, but I wouldn`t make this bid otherwise you can wait a very long time and stay without nice profit.

The highest price of Ethereum was in June 2017 - 0.153BTC, when Bitcoin had a lot of problems with the Consensus and the release of BCH. But as we saw the Ethereum could not take first place.

There are also many projects which claim the place of Ethereum - EOS, NEO, Cardano, Stellar... This has already happened with Ripple. I think the main battle will be for the second place.

What will happen if Vitaliy prints new coins without jokes? I think this year we should be happy the price 0,1-0,12BTC and sell immediately Wink
Activity: 16
April 27, 2018, 08:03:56 AM
Logic tells me that it is better to make the purchase now. The number of users is going up with every passing month. And another important thing to keep in mind is the block reward halving, which is supposed to occur in 2020 (it will be having an impact on the ETH prices, as ETH-BTC prices are closely linked).

The ETH has traded in a tight range for some time. It will break soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
April 27, 2018, 08:01:38 AM
ETH worth buying now or wait?
Keep away from ETH
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 27, 2018, 07:56:30 AM
It definitely worth buying ethereum now since the market has dropped so much since the beginning of the year and we are close to a period when the prices are going to boom and increase back to the high values of last year. The price is going to be go up and down at least until 14-16 May when it is going to take place Consensus. After June we enter in a bullrun that is going to last about 11 months so the market is going to turn green and reach new records again. So there is still time to buy now until it is not to late
Activity: 127
April 27, 2018, 07:56:13 AM
Well now that the price is recovering you shouldn't invest yet, i mean with every increase in price you should always expect that there will be a drop in prices in the not too far future because just the market prices cannot stay down forever, so will the prices not stay up forever so you should wait for the recovery to be over and the prices to dip again and then you can buy.
Activity: 112
April 27, 2018, 07:40:09 AM
Going by both technical and fundamenta l analysis it  appears that this might be the last opportunity to buy Ethereum at a very low price. There is a very strong sign that the market is about to recover so, one should not expect the bearish market to continue.
I do not think this will be the last chance. According to my analysis, in June 2018, the price of ETH will fall again and then can continue to rise sharply through 1k.
Activity: 176
April 27, 2018, 07:38:53 AM
I would buy now, if I had some free money, but unfortunatly, I am just a spectator right now... waiting for my alts to sell them.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
April 27, 2018, 07:36:58 AM
Logic tells me that it is better to make the purchase now. The number of users is going up with every passing month. And another important thing to keep in mind is the block reward halving, which is supposed to occur in 2020 (it will be having an impact on the ETH prices, as ETH-BTC prices are closely linked).
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 07:34:17 AM
Now is a good time to buy ethereum. This is a promising cryptocurrency and therefore in the next 2 years will bring a lot of money
Activity: 448
April 27, 2018, 07:25:06 AM
With the current price value of ETH that is now progressing uptrend, I would suggest that it is still good to purchase this time. It's not late at all for you will gain good profit from your ETH investment. Just keep holding still and have to wait for the right time when to sell your ETH at a much higher price.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
April 27, 2018, 07:22:42 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
I think it must worth for now to buy Etherium because the price for now it was low. If you buy now maybe incoming days the etherium will be in a huge price and hit a value of $1000. Must better to hold or change it altcoins and hold it, I have etherium for now and ill going to hold it.
Activity: 155
April 27, 2018, 07:17:51 AM
I think its late for buying eth right now. I suggest you to wait for buying. But there are too many coins with low prizes you can go with them so you can add your money while waiting. After ethereum prize will down you can buy from it.
Now as late as a few weeks ago ethereum was under $ 400, and a few days ago ethereum got up, now about $ 650. But even so it is not too late if you want to invest in the long term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
April 27, 2018, 07:16:22 AM
The cryptocurrency market is recovering and the price of ETH will only grow. I think the price of ETH will increase both in the dollar and against bitcoin as this year Ethereum platform will switch to POS.
Activity: 164
April 27, 2018, 07:13:39 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?

Looks like now is a good time to buy in most of the coins since rise looks steady. Altcoins started growing again which is a good sign in recovering market. Unfortunately we never know if BTC price is manipulated of its a result of natural growth.
Pages:
Jump to: