Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 9. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 02:07:35 AM
no need to wait for ethereum to buy because the ethereum price has now dropped again and you can buy at a low price and still have the opportunity to get profit
if you wait for sure you will lose, and miss some opportunities this year,
etheruem will fly to the moon
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
September 11, 2018, 01:56:27 AM
Now it is the right time for people who want to invest in ETH when you compare with the previous prices the price ETH went very low in the market. Now it is the right time for people who want to grab as many ETH as possible. Once it reaches to 500$ you will be making some decent profit easily.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 01:53:01 AM
Buy better in parts, because it will still fall. But will be x2-3 for exactly 2-3 months. ETH is one of the basic kryptovalyut.ona exactly included in the top of the cost, growth and capitalization.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 08:31:48 PM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?

Buy now and you will regret it later. This season was a lot of downfall and we are hoping for QT 4 for the bull run.
Cross fingers and fill your bags mate.
Activity: 476
September 10, 2018, 07:57:18 PM
I believe that now is a great time to buy Ethereum, as the trend change is not far off. Buy now and you can earn good money.
What you say is true when this is the right time to buy,
because if we buy now at a cheap price, of course it will definitely benefit us
Activity: 43
September 10, 2018, 07:18:28 PM
I believe that now is a great time to buy Ethereum, as the trend change is not far off. Buy now and you can earn good money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 06:28:14 PM
now waiting at a nice price to buy. You can take it for him and wait for it, my friend. I think it will benefit you. this time the purchase will be good
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
September 08, 2018, 06:24:09 PM
By the current price of 195$ usd ETH is an incredible bargain in my opinion, but actually it is likely that it will fall down even more and by that time it will even better.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 03:46:27 PM
This is a speculation we really dont know how the market reacts like what happened early this month the price raise up and then returned to $300 plus so it is better to wait until it happened.Maybe the price Ethereum will up in next month
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 02:50:46 PM
no need to wait for ethereum to buy because the ethereum price has now dropped again and you can buy at a low price and still have the opportunity to get profit
By looking at ethereum's current condition, of course this is the time to buy,
so I don't think we should waste this time not to buy
I do not even know whether there will be any more opportunity to buy the etherium cheaper than 212 dollars. Perhaps this is the last chance for buying cheap coins and these opportunities should be used.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 08, 2018, 12:52:07 PM
By looking at ethereum's current condition, of course this is the time to buy,
so I don't think we should waste this time not to buy
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 12:43:16 PM
The best time to buy ethereum can not be better than this bearish market!  Ethereum have been sold for up to one thousand five hundred dollar and now you can get it for two hundred dollars,  what a bargain!
copper member
Activity: 103
September 08, 2018, 12:40:43 PM
I think it is better to buy it before the new year, because in my opinion after the new year will grow the price of bitcoin, and ethereum on the contrary will fall.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 08:37:54 AM
Activity: 139
September 08, 2018, 08:36:43 AM
In this situation i would not give  my opinion nor advice to ethereum investors to buy it now or wait, because pricing on market still dumping and we dont know when it recovered completely..
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 08, 2018, 08:27:33 AM
Today, ethereum prices have reached their lowest point this year. and there is still a possibility of going down, but if we look at the data, of course now it will be a good moment if we buy ethereum as our long-term investment
Activity: 378
September 08, 2018, 07:55:35 AM
Buy eth is good in the marketplace right now. If you look at Eth's low price so before it's better to buy it. as well as other coins. You are about to choose what coin you want.
Activity: 252
September 08, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
I think you can just in the beginning to follow this coin, how it behaves in difficulties, and then only from this start, and make some actions and have to try to climb with the help of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 273
September 08, 2018, 06:32:55 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
Its our time to buy any altcoins as of this moment especially my favorite bit ethereum because the price are dip.Don't wait more to continued price goes dip.For me if I had extra money every dip price Ill buy it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
September 06, 2018, 09:09:40 AM
The best time to buy Ethereum is now. When Ethereum is only at an amazing price of 250-300 dollars. The best way to make a profit from Ethereum is to buy and hold in the long run. Crypto is changing the world, ETH will be the leading electronic money developer.
Now is not the best time to buy ethereum, because the fall continues and it will be possible to buy it cheaper.
Pages:
Jump to: