Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 5. (Read 5973 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
September 29, 2018, 01:50:12 PM
I have already spoken about this, but I repeat that Ethereum is in second place in terms of capitalization and has a huge potential for the development of its technology
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 12:17:59 PM
Ether will rise in price to 1.5 thousand dollars, remember my words. This is likely to happen by the end of 2018.
If what you say really happened, I think that is good news,
and so it's better we buy ethereum now because the price is cheap,
and we keep holding it until the end of the year and keep following the developments

Eth always is great investment because thisis the coins that could bring to you a lot of money! And thisis the most stable coin on the market now!

I think ethereum is the most promising coin compared to other coins, this is because the more devs. who worked and developed the ethereum platform so that ethereum's use continued to increase.
I agree with you that indeed speaking of ethereum there is no doubt about it,
because ethereum is a promising future and good for long-term investment
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 11:59:52 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
in my opinion, whenever the time is right if we are ready with everything related to investing in cryptocurrencies, know all the risks that will be obtained in the investment
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 11:30:48 AM
Ether will rise in price to 1.5 thousand dollars, remember my words. This is likely to happen by the end of 2018.
and we keep holding it until the end of the year and keep following the developments

Eth always is great investment because thisis the coins that could bring to you a lot of money! And thisis the most stable coin on the market now!

I think ethereum is the most promising coin compared to other coins, this is because the more devs. who worked and developed the ethereum platform so that ethereum's use continued to increase.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 29, 2018, 11:22:01 AM
at this time it is indeed the best time to buy ethereum, the price which is in a downturn allows us to buy more ethereum to add crypto currency investment
It's true that you say that with ethereum prices that are cheap, of course this is the time to buy,
and I am sure that by selling it when the price rises we will get big profits,
the most important thing is now we have to be patient and just follow the development
Activity: 412
September 29, 2018, 10:57:19 AM
I can say that the difference between the rich and the poor is that the rich take advantage of the opportunity to get rich. So we should take advantage of the time being when ETH is very cheap and invest in it. It will not be useless when we invest in the right amount of money.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 29, 2018, 10:16:52 AM
indeed eth prices are currently low and good to buy now but market conditions like this are nothing to predict. maybe the price will even decrease. but in my opinion it's not wrong if you buy now you can hold it until the price goes up.
Activity: 658
September 29, 2018, 09:59:27 AM
at this time it is indeed the best time to buy ethereum, the price which is in a downturn allows us to buy more ethereum to add crypto currency investment
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
September 28, 2018, 09:17:38 PM
ETH is a good coin for investment, it would not hurt if you buy now, anyone can determine for yourself that the profit that I can be sure to buy at the current price has nothing to lose, especially if for long-term investment anyone can become rich because of it.
Activity: 280
September 28, 2018, 08:39:53 PM
If we understand the concept of eth, then of course we will buy eth at this time and also this is very profitable if we want to do it because eth is very beneficial. including at this time. we can get profits by being able to buy or invest in ico
It's true for me at this time it's a good time to buy ethereum,
I am sure that we buy ethereum now it will be profitable,
but even so, everything depends on the personal decision of each
Needless to say, this is the right time to buy ethereum,
so that I would suggest to buy it because it can bring profit
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
September 28, 2018, 06:47:10 PM
I think you have to wait until the SEC's decision about the ETF already exists.
And technically, ETH is not a good position to buy now.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 28, 2018, 11:27:59 AM
If we understand the concept of eth, then of course we will buy eth at this time and also this is very profitable if we want to do it because eth is very beneficial. including at this time. we can get profits by being able to buy or invest in ico
It's true for me at this time it's a good time to buy ethereum,
I am sure that we buy ethereum now it will be profitable,
but even so, everything depends on the personal decision of each
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 28, 2018, 10:52:58 AM
Activity: 151
September 28, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
September 28, 2018, 10:22:11 AM
Now, for eth prices, they are experiencing a downturn, but if we wait for the lowest price, the increase will occur. start to be sure to be able to invest now because it also does not hurt if you buy eth as an investment or to hold it
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 10:11:02 AM
Of course, it's worth it, it fell very much and may not fall at all. But when it starts to grow, it seems to me it will be very rapid growth. Therefore, personally, my opinion is that it is worth buying it now and even if it falls. Just buying more.
now there are many people who buy and people today are waiting for an increase from eth because indeed the price has been decreasing long enough
Activity: 504
September 28, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
Of course, it's worth it, it fell very much and may not fall at all. But when it starts to grow, it seems to me it will be very rapid growth. Therefore, personally, my opinion is that it is worth buying it now and even if it falls. Just buying more.
After such an impressive correction of the whole market, the price will either very gradually accumulate its positions, or it will increase very rapidly. I hope for the second variant of development.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 28, 2018, 08:05:18 AM
in retrospect, I think a high level of purchase is considered, so I think it's at a good level because of a big drop.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 07:56:11 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
When the ETH down low many people are skeptical and do not dare to buy for fear of it down. But i found it was time to keep it and at that time i just bought ETH is the most reasonable. Because i only spend 1 BTC that i have bought 32 ETH. And now I'm starting to make a profit.
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
September 28, 2018, 07:00:01 AM
Do not wait, because the market is showing signs of recovery, so I think we should seize the opportunity now, maybe the end of the year will be the best time for us.
yeah, if you keep waiting then it will be left at a cheap price because now it's starting to rise slowly, so don't just wait to buy right away is the best choice and now the price is still relatively cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: