Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 4. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
October 08, 2018, 11:29:42 AM
I think you should just grab it now you could only miss the opportunity because of waiting for something better.
You might miss it because you are to greedy for a lower price .
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 10:28:32 AM
As for me It's better to buy a few Eth now if you have free money. Very sweet price.
Price growing depends on ETF and regulation of ICO. If it happens sooner or later Eth will fly to the moon rapidly as most of ICOs use ERC-20 protocol. If it doesn't so we have a lot questions.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 10:23:48 AM
Ethereum prices are very good to buy now as I am sure there will be no more ETH prices down to this level, if you are patient enough and waiting for the price to recover ETH you will have a large profit. Many investors believe and hold ETH, there are many ideas that ETH will reach $ 1000 by the end of 2018. All is just a reference.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 09:29:43 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?

it is time for invest ethereum now.
mining cost is nearly 300 dollars and eth is 222 dollar. be reasonable and take eth.
absolutely right and if it is used as a long-term investment, the profit that we will get will be big, because ethereum is a coin that is believed by many investors and has great potential too
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
October 08, 2018, 09:13:33 AM
i dont think that asking on forum about "should i but eth or something else" is legit question. there almost all people including me are just a common people who dont know much about what will rise up, what will fall down. of course you can read what we are saying, but its your money and all risks are on you
Activity: 250
October 08, 2018, 07:00:59 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
Probably still profitable to wait, you will be able to analyze all this well, and for yourself to make a profit, and you can buy now and hopes only for the risk and luck for you, what would you do it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 08, 2018, 06:01:37 AM
ETH is a good investment coin at any time and at any price, it does not hurt if you buy now. In any case, this will be beneficial for long-term investments.
If you say investing in ETH now, I think it will be difficult to succeed, because current ETH prices are constantly declining, and there is a lot of bad news about this coin, if you want to be safe and make a profit. BTC holdings are the best, because this coin is king of the cryptographic market. and big guys will hold this coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 03:59:38 AM
In the present situation of the market, it is very good to buy them at the current price which makes me buy as many ETH as possible. ETH has very huge potential in the market which has the ability to increase the price along with the Bitcoin price and now it is a very good time to buy as many ETH as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 08, 2018, 03:40:07 AM
ETH does look very under-priced at the moment relative to other coins, so I would say that now is definitely a good time. We did go below $200, which is now looking like it will mark the low point... but now is still good if you haven't bought already.
Activity: 644
October 08, 2018, 03:26:55 AM

it is time for invest ethereum now.
mining cost is nearly 300 dollars and eth is 222 dollar. be reasonable and take eth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
October 07, 2018, 07:59:54 PM
We still need to wait for eth and do buy your coins for hold right now, because this price right now was still battling the bull trap. Once we survived the situations which has given us more struggles, one day our future profit could provide us much higher earning on our trading visions. Just have patience and don't be panic during bearish market fluctuations, and I am sure this market will soon stand up again after the drastic fall of each markets.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 07:52:35 PM
Yes, now is a good time to buy Ethereum, because now It is very cheap and will soon start to grow in price again.   
Activity: 84
September 30, 2018, 08:42:20 AM
ETH is a good investment coin at any time and at any price, it does not hurt if you buy now. In any case, this will be beneficial for long-term investments.
Activity: 420
September 30, 2018, 06:28:32 AM
Ray still option is to wait, once again to think about everything, all good to analyze, wait until the coin is stabilized, and then you can confidently invest in the coin and feel great.
Activity: 266
September 30, 2018, 06:25:08 AM
I think now is a very good time to buy eth. eth is currently very cheap and down very suitable to hold it, and this is good profit
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 30, 2018, 05:27:55 AM
I think you have to wait until the SEC's decision about the ETF already exists.
And technically, ETH is not a good position to buy now.

but how much more do we need to wait in ur opinion? imo now is the time to buy and wait.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
September 30, 2018, 12:57:21 AM
As of now (September 30th), I would say that this is a great time to buy. As we know, nothing rises forever and nothing goes down forever. Ethereum's price has been falling for quite a long time right now.

Why am I saying this? well, probably because I trust that this market is here to stay. The capitalizations of gold is worth just few times more than this market, and this market is still new! Imagine in the next 10 years? I'm positive that blockchain is here to stay.

But you know, it's all a gamble, we can never say for sure, we never really know what is going to happen in the future. Never invest more than you can afford to lose, and if you can't afford to lose anything, don't invest Smiley
Activity: 168
September 30, 2018, 12:36:49 AM
I would like to buy ethereum at this time, one very good opportunity and ether is always worthy of being a long-term investment destination. I think to buy it now you must have several strategies. of course because at the moment it shows quite good growth even though it is still far from the price that was achieved in the past few months. for short-term trading, but I always think it's suitable to be done for the long term and I am currently always making ethereum purchases for the long term and hopefully in the future it's better ...
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
September 29, 2018, 04:33:43 PM
Ethereum is worth for buying now. If you bought from eth  that price was 150 dollar you are lucky If you couldnt bought dont worry. You should buy ethereum from 230 dollar. Ethereum and Bitcoin prices is very good now. We will see rising this is close. in 1-2 months We will see coinmarketcap volume x 2.
Activity: 560
September 29, 2018, 04:26:04 PM
I have already spoken about this, but I repeat that Ethereum is in second place in terms of capitalization and has a huge potential for the development of its technology
I completely agree with your opinion and I repeat almost the same words to all my friends. This is a very good investment, which in the future will bring quite attractive income.
Pages:
Jump to: