Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 23. (Read 113201 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The concept looks promising. Good luck!
Activity: 70
nice projet--must join--free airdrop
Activity: 181
Activity: 4
good project I wish to invest in. I wish you more success!
Activity: 294
great  project...must join giving 500 token
Activity: 46
Great Project Must...join......Giving 550 token yeh....
Activity: 7
We have very strong projects and their number is suitable and I expect them to have special prices
Activity: 120
Very nice project. Is a gud concept to improve healthcare
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
So far one of those best concept out there that offers ease of access to healthcare facility. So many people goin to benefit from this great projec.. This one will definitely hit a success.. Goodluck to the Admins and Developers. This is worth supporting and promoting! Gonna let everyone know about this 😀👍

WOW, thank you for the kind words and for your support darkangel84!
So far one of those best concept out there that offers ease of access to healthcare facility. So many people goin to benefit from this great projec.. This one will definitely hit a success.. Goodluck to the Admins and Developers. This is worth supporting and promoting! Gonna let everyone know about this 😀👍
Activity: 3
I hope so this will create new record
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

We are extremely excited to present at the #Blockchain Economic Forum in #Singapore! Reach out if you’re in the area 😉

http://bef.latoken.com/

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Guys I request you to make the thread interactive and informative. Please don't post messages like great project/i like the project\good coin etc. That just clutters the thread and makes it lose its value. Hope you understand.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
A perfect project that need a perfect attention from the community! Let us all support this project!
Activity: 11
I love a project like this that is built on the blockchain smart contracts ecosystem with such detailed roadmaps and information as this. This will be a very helpful project to the community
Pages:
Jump to: