Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 27. (Read 113184 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 30
Activity: 126
It's amazing that the goal of ETHEAL is to build a decentralized version of there current successful solution, that  based on numbers of lines of code and serves millions visits a year. And they have planned every step of roadmap to maximize the value increase of the Etheal ecosystem in the shortest amount of time possible.that is why we can say that this is good project especially for health related issues and concerned.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32

Health is a basic human need, this project is needed as well as become the future idea of ​​crypto in the social market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
quarkchain.io
This project seems promising as it covers healthcare industry and I'm happy because I'm occupied in the similar industry. I'm excited to see how the combination of the healthcare industry and blockchain technology moves forward together.  Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Healthcare is a sector with a huge potential which need to be modernized. It seems like Etheal project has a big plans how to do it. Their platform including Trust Score and Rank Score systems creates an unique ecosystem which could be used by any medical services around the world. I will contribute for sure!
Activity: 122
This great project will bring health care services closer to the common man. Great and innovative team. Am glad to be a part of it.
Activity: 6
I really hope that the project will run smoothly. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 89
Activity: 389
Merit: 124
I want to get the coin for the airdrop
Currently there is no airdrop in ETHEAL. Fake news from scammers...
Activity: 100
Hi. i think this is big project with strong team. Forsa Etheal!
Activity: 86
Very excited about this token. Reminds me of dentacoin for the dentist industry.
I am seeing more and more of these tokens for medical use.
Godspeed!
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Using the blockchain technology in healthcare industry is a great idea having potential to combat problems with transperency and cost-effiecency. I am currently observing 5-7 projects in healthcare, will add this one as well
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
$onion
i like how healthcare aspects integrated in blockchain technology like etheal, as health is wealth and a main concern in the future this project will shine. the fact that people now adays are health conscious. thumbs up to this
Activity: 102
I want to get the coin for the airdrop
Activity: 4
great team and small suply good luck Wink Wink
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Hello ,

this project is awesome , curious to know that is there any bounty program for this project .  I think it will be good for project & more participant will help to develop the project

We completed Round 1 of bounty program that was aimed at PreSale. Next round of bounty campaign will be announced along with ICO data announcements. Please stay tuned.
Activity: 110
Good lucks to yout team for your project.

I am interested by a french translation of your whitepaper if needed
Activity: 70
 the project is great and awesome. wish you the best and success
Pages:
Jump to: