Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 24. (Read 113201 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Good luck.. This is a project of professionalism... Success
Activity: 32
Nice project, They have the common interest of international network development and security management of our networking system. It will go a long way to touch health issues
Activity: 25
The Etheal​ ​Rank​ ​Score​ ​(ERS) is really a new one for me and it is really unique and looks very promising. This is going beyond the general norm. This means that if for no other thing, this team are really thinking outside the box. Which is an amazing thing.
Good work Dev
Activity: 13
Concept is awesome white paper is great I hope this project goes to the moon
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
I love the concept of the project. Health care everywhere in the world will be awesome.
Activity: 249
this project is one of the best project in the market so far ive ever seen becuase its about health care that everybody should have.
Activity: 16
Is a very nice innovation, good luck
Activity: 30
recently i have heared about this and i got involve in it
Activity: 2
Activity: 130
Activity: 1
Activity: 19
Activity: 7
1FAIpQLScNPV5a7wXZFAlrPpuz40-H819l1_rekylUkswHCOjNKejytA/viewform
Activity: 112
  giving peoples easier access for health care everywhere in this world with this project is very impressive idea Cheesy
I really hope that the project will run smoothly.
Activity: 24
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
very nice project on health you got there

Hey jerrison!

Thank you for your kind words and support!
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
A pleasant and very attractive platform, well explained bounty. People are more conciuos and aware of their health conditions,  this project would really be a great help giving precise and effecient results.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
very nice project on health you got there
New advisor on board!
Michael Terpin is a #bitcoin and #crypto investor, great mentor and speaker, founder of TransformPR Marketwired, Social Radius CoinAgenda startupdebut

https://medium.com/etheal/etheal-advisory-board-michael-terpin-founder-of-transform-group-9801d8a84ac6

I love the project, great
health is one of important domain & helping many peoples in the world
good.

Thanks for your support and your kind words!
Pages:
Jump to: