Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 45. (Read 113195 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
It is care projects, very good and we must support together to be successful.
Activity: 37
This project looks exceptionally unique.
The sector of interest will do more good to investors and holders.Am holding this token and the moon is all I see here.
Merit: 105
Reliability of wallet management becomes important in the future. I think that putting a score is a good idea. Anyway, please let me correspond to Japanese.
Activity: 168
tell me please when the project was launched?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Good looking project! I want HODL this tokens.
Activity: 25
We all know the great saying "Health is wealth" and in this case health really would give wealth. I love the whole idea of introducing cryptocurrency into the health industry. I believe this could help greatly, am not a doctor or some sort of physician but i really do care for patients all over the globe for this case i wish to contribute and help this project move forward in anyway i can.
Activity: 168
Does your project plan to work in Russia, if so, when can we expect it?
Activity: 106
Please buttress on the medical tourism lead integration and how it can better the lot of rural and primary healthcare delivery using the blockchain technology!
The direction is interesting. Good team. I think that there are prospects.
Activity: 42
Interesting project. Great innovation from an healthcare industry.When will your ICO end, wanna follow you all through the process. Best of luck
Activity: 41
Health care projects, very good and we must support together to be successful.
This bounty program is attractive,

Definitely to share this thread to all of my cryptonatics Friends
Activity: 154
Blockchain now penetrates into all spheres of our life. Now in medicine. This is a big step forward. In my country and in neighboring countries, medicine is characterized by poor quality of care. One of the reasons for this is corruption and negligence of management. Decentralization will change this. I believe that your project will change the world.
Activity: 34
Blockchain in healthcare industry. Brillaint idea.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Is of healthcare based on block chain sweet move

Yea. Really sweet. I mean almost every other thing is coming up on block chain technology why not health? Good idea devs
Is not that way. While many ICOs jump into blockchain just to raise quick money, Etheal has a real user case of blockchain integration which will bring transparency to the system
copper member
would there be bounty?
Good luck, look a nice project
We had a bounty for preSale and tokens were already distributed. We will have another round of bounty for normal sale. The details will be announced once ICO dates are finalised. Stay tuned.
Activity: 532
Is of healthcare based on block chain sweet move

Yea. Really sweet. I mean almost every other thing is coming up on block chain technology why not health? Good idea devs
copper member
I am very interested in this project, if I send ETH to address: 0x3c2e602C076483a971247C5E06AaCF6B1A0dc9f0, will I receive HEAL immediately?
No.. The presale is over and ico will happen in March. So don't send ether now. The details will be announced soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

just joined. hope it is a great projects
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really appreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I think is a very good project.. focusing on healthcare.. i hope that it can help a lit specially those who really need special health care.
Pages:
Jump to: