Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 46. (Read 113195 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I am very interested in this project, if I send ETH to address: 0x3c2e602C076483a971247C5E06AaCF6B1A0dc9f0, will I receive HEAL immediately?
Activity: 69
Like this kind of project, helping peoples and also giving peoples easier access for health care everywhere in this world.
I really hope that the project will run smoothly and longlast and bright for future
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
great work, amazing project, it's going to be very
Activity: 12
This is an amazing project very promising and we expect it to weather all storms and see it succeed. We can't wait to get it working
Activity: 21
Happy to be given the opportunity to be part of this great project! Kiss
Activity: 33
Healthcare services using a blockchain is nice idea, but will this health care will be publicly available in every nation/country in this world?

Was also wondering... this is health services that requires a lot of cordiality. Except you guys are introducing a telehealth or telemedicine system. Whichever way, I am wishing them good luck.
Activity: 109
glad to hear there is a healthcare project using a blockchain technology. this is awesome and i am waiting for the progress of this project
Activity: 1
I have great hopes for the benefits Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 104
Properly presented, feasible and achievable goals. This project not just help people it also provides access to easier health care. Good job by the team.
Activity: 3
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
would there be bounty?
Good luck, look a nice project
Activity: 52
Wow How great this project is Kiss Goodluck and Godbless for this project Hoping for its good future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Another healthcare based project, it looks like Hearthy project which is offering the same kind of service, there are only some differences between the two projects. The two projects both offer a great opportunity to mankind. I will make an eye of this project.
Activity: 154
Etheal , improving healthcare access
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Please note that if you transfer a single coin out of your wallet, then you won't be eligible for HODL reward. Also bounty participants are not eligible for HODL rewards.
Activity: 336
This project are very helpful , Its not only for ICO but also in our heathcare future .  I support your project dev and i wanna see your success ,Good job .
copper member
How does the HODL reward work?

After the tokens are sent to your wallet, you need to keep the tokens (in full) in the same wallet for the specified amount of time. So at the end of each period (3, 6, 9 months) specified amount of tokens will be distributed among such eligible participants.

Activity: 93
Wish you all the best and success for this project. Hope we hear a lot in future.
Activity: 70
I am very like this project.
Helping to people and also giving people easier access for healthcare everywhere in the world.
I really think that the project will be successful
copper member
Guys! Check out  Etheal's award winning pitch at @CES, Las Vegas. Etheal team is in full force Smiley
God speed..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ9M9ogpAiM
Pages:
Jump to: