Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 49. (Read 113195 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hopefully it all goes smoothly dev ... i really support your project
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
hi everyone in the team of Erheal;good luck for being the best
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Nice project im just curious if the Etheal similar to Yelp? hoping for the success of this project
Activity: 27
Done fill up the airdrop now to the bounty!

nice! well done.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 61
healthcare is very important. very informative project. Smiley
Activity: 10
I hope you will be the best in your work! Best regards!
Activity: 644
This is a great project. The work they do every day can only be done by real professionals. It will help to save more lives.
I'm glad to be part of this project !
Activity: 168
Very interesting project, huge growth potential! Good luck, guys!
Activity: 280
The project seems to have a lot of potential using such a blockchain! Good luck to you, guys!
Activity: 233
Healthcare is a huge global market where I believe that the cryptospace can certainly help. This project seems to have a strong dev team and solid social media presence. I support this project and would like to wish the dev team and community good luck.
Activity: 133
I am Sylanda
Am back from the holiday, and am happy to meet this interesting project,starting my year off with good news, makes the year good. Kudos to this project
Activity: 58
GOOD LUCK IN THE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
healthcare using blockchain, interesting.  this is more useful than others . it's gonna be huge.
Activity: 50
Please put it on binance exchange. Cheers
Activity: 91
Healthcare is 10x bigger than global hotel industry, yes i am very agree for this...healthcare very important for human because more valuable. very completly announcement, hopefully sucess dev...will be to the moon. what's yourtoken  contract address and decimals?
Activity: 18
very nice concept dev.
more powers and good luck!
Activity: 28
Hi! Is it possible to get HODL reward stakes after the regular sale ends ?
Activity: 3
This one have a very good cause, so this will be good in the future. "Health is important."
 Wink Wink
Activity: 9
I join the team, looking forward to see the future together
Activity: 3
very interesting project and unique which will be able to complete with the traditional healhtcare arround the world. this is it and this will change the common healthcare services and much easier access for the new globalization with the help of Etheal (HEAL).
Pages:
Jump to: