Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 57. (Read 113195 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Any update on d10e product pitch ?
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Pre-sale was successful

418 unique contributors purchased HEAL tokens for a total of 681.48 ETH, which has a current valuation of 445,006 USD.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
The team can be congratulated on a successful completion of ICO? I liked to take part both in baunt, and in discussions. You are good fellows! Successfully to you to enter the market!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Do I have to use MEW to contribute?
Are you like Yelp for doctors?

Hey, thanks for your question.

We are not just a Yelp-like doctor listing site.
We have already categorized 88.000 medical services, while our competitors have listed less than 100 medical services.

Making medical treatments searchable is a tedious task since there are no​ ​ISBN​ ​codes and​ ​no​ ​industry​ ​standard​ ​XML​ ​feeds​ to easily process large amounts of offers from a large number of physicians. We had to build on our experience, and use a great deal of Natural Language Processing to make more​ ​than​ ​40,000​ ​physicians​ ​searchable​ ​by more​ ​than​ ​88,000​ ​medical​ ​services​ in Hungary. This was a huge jump in data compared to the databases of our international competitors.

You might ask what’s the benefit of 88.000 medical services:

If you or your​ partner​ ​is​ ​endangered​ ​pregnant​ ​with​ ​twins​, you won’t settle for just any gynecologist; you will want a​ ​highly​ ​recommended​ ​gynecologist​ ​with​  deep expertise​ ​in​ ​managing​ ​endangered​ ​pregnancies​ ​with​ ​twins​.

So you don’t want a general Yelp-like review of a doctor, but you want a review of the physician’s services.

See more 5.1.1 in our whitepaper: https://etheal.com/etheal-wp.pdf
Activity: 28
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's time to show again that we have the best community ever!
Please vote for Etheal to win the $100,000 prize at d10e Bucharest!👍🏻😎 🏆

3 days ago we already won the audience award in Ljubljana!

VOTE NOW➡️ ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ http://vote.d10e.biz/login

Does every presale participant get the bonus?

Yes, if you participate untill noon, GMT, today you receive +25% HEAL tokens compared to the normal sale, and you will also get 200% HODL reward.
Does every presale participant get the bonus?
When will your token be tradable?

Hello! We are already in conversation with the biggest exchanges and there are smaller exchanges for a backup plan. We plan to list our tokens on exchanges after the normal sale, which will be February

We are focusing on US, European and Japan exchanges.

When will your token be tradable?
Do you accept contributions from Kraken?

Thank you, as we have some incoming transactions from Kraken it is a crucial question.

We kindly suggest not to contribute via Kraken.
Unfortunately, Kraken is a bitcoin exchange that does not accept tokens.

If you have already sent ETH via Kraken please get in touch with Kraken Support and inform them in time that you will receive tokens to your Kraken account.
Do you accept contributions from Kraken?
How long should I HODL to get the bonus?

At least for 3 month (+2 weeks) and the release of Etheal’s HODLER fund is tiered in increasing increments: 1,000,000 HEAL tokens will be released after 3 months, 2,000,000 HEAL tokens after 6 months, and 7,000,000 HEAL tokens released after 9 months
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
Guys...please vote for Etheal asap.

http://vote.d10e.biz/

Nice, I voted. Yesterday this option was not available. This was added later on. But ok, 3rd place, looks good for now.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

There are 3 periods where holders get its rewards.

Taken from their site:
During pre-sale you get Double HODLER reward stake (200% compared to normal sale). Eg. you buy 1000 HEAL tokens during pre-sale, you get 2000 HEAL token stake within HODLER reward.

HODLER lot 3 months: 1,000,000 HEAL
HODLER lot 6 months: 2,000,000 HEAL
HODLER lot 9 months: 7,000,000 HEAL

It's all well written on official page.

where is the ICO launched from?

Hey! We are incorporated in Estonia!
where is the ICO launched from?
Pages:
Jump to: