Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 55. (Read 113195 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 13
i came here late,, i wish i can turn back time and participate on the presale. Sad
Activity: 198
Merit: 13
I like it when the projects have lots of things to communicate.
Etheal is full of content and possibilities with actual people.
As long as transparency is maintained, I'm sure there will be happy investors.
All the best.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Helping peoples, and also giving people easier access to medical care throughout the world. We are looking forward to this ICO in the future. He has a great vision of stimulating a huge number of people in the health care industry. How long should I wait for the after-sales training to receive the award? Where does the ICO start?
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
This project is a superb! Now wonder why there are lots of investors participated during the pre-sale. The ICO will start on march and this will be a huge ICO. Many investors will going to buy again.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
very interesting project, I hope we can grow together
Activity: 118
A new and great project. This will take to the moon. Congrats to dev and team.
Activity: 21
looks great, looking forward for this project to help a lot of people who needs medical attention... good job please keep it up... =)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Great promotion and project. I would love to see this coin go to moon. From now on I will support this coin too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Great promotional tour is coming! Congratulations! But when will you start the development? And how the ETH price increse will affect your token sale price?
Activity: 389
Merit: 124
Why is there a 3 month gap between presale and ico. How much r coins during ico?What advantage do ppl who invested in presale have over ico?
People got more heal tokens during presale.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
No matter that, it's a good coin to make a contribution to the society. That's the way Etheal is, so I'm sure to support you.
New Advisory Announcement - David Orban 

Great news, everyone! Etheal has reached another significant milestone! We have strengthened our team with the seed stage startup investor David Orban, he joined the team as an advisor.

Read more here:

https://medium.com/etheal/etheal-advisory-board-david-orban-founder-and-managing-partner-of-network-society-ventures-a2cbc4db1135

Activity: 210
Why is there a 3 month gap between presale and ico. How much r coins during ico?What advantage do ppl who invested in presale have over ico?
Where can you meet us? Etheal Global Tour 2018

🇦🇪Jan 14-15 Dubai: Un-Lock Blockchain
🇺🇸Jan 15-16 San Francisco: World Crypto Economic Forum
🇨🇭Jan 17-19 St.Moritz: Crypto Finance Conference   
🇺🇸Jan 22-23 San Francisco: Crypto Economy
🇺🇸Jan 24-25 Los Angeles: Crypto Funding Summit
🇷🇺Jan 27 Moscow: WBC Summit
🇳🇱Jan 29-30 Amsterdam: Crypto Economy

WOW! ETHEAL just became 2nd at Digital Money Forum and won a ticket worth of 300.000 USD 🙂
Thank you all for your support.

Congratulation!

Exclusive LIVE interview! Bittrex future challenges in a 1 min video
We asked Bittrex CEO, Bill Shihara about the greatest challenges he sees for BittrexExchange in 2018.

Join our Telegram to see his responses: https://t.me/joinchat/Es92FwvIMHnoa2q_fbLV_Q

WOW! ETHEAL just became 2nd at Digital Money Forum and won a ticket worth of 300.000 USD 🙂
Thank you all for your support.

https://twitter.com/etheal_com/status/950975394399899648
Activity: 6
Impressive Project about healthy's human. I will invest some on this project.

Thanks.
Everyone in Crypto writing articles in medium, but I do not know why is that channel so popular...
Etheal uses blockchain technology to make an impact on global healthcare.
Less expensive, more efficient, more accessible 💪 🔬 📲
Learn more: https://buff.ly/2ERpVUb

Pages:
Jump to: