Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 54. (Read 113195 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Well we all know the great saying "Health is wealth" and in this case health really would give wealth, i love the whole idea of introducing cryptocurrency into the health industry, i believe this could help greatly, am not a doctor or some sort of physician but i really do care for patients all over the globe for this case i wish to contribute and help this project move forward in anyway i can
Activity: 27
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hi everyone. I like this project and I joined airdrop. I hope they reach their goals
Activity: 98
Wonderful project! very nice name and interesting concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 88
I am so excited to join this bounty dev....
Good luck to all of us here!
Activity: 58
This is a great project. I really love projects in the medical field just like medibloc.. I am in for this!!
Activity: 38
I hope this project succeeds,we need alot of stuffs like this, especially in Africa. Good luck dev.
Activity: 62
Very good project, let's hope this gonna boom to the MOON
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
This is a great project. I will really invest on it and HODL it till it go to the moon. More power to Etheal!
Activity: 169
come on quickly join this airdrop
do not miss bro , good project
Activity: 55
I have come across some projects foe health care and i have to aay this project looks to be on another level.
Activity: 9
This unique, one of a kind, great project.
Activity: 98
No road map and twitter account. I think you need to consider this
Activity: 52
Activity: 229
A health care project is a good project beacuse it helps people to access health care everywhere.. i will support your project no matter what..and i love to be part on this project
Activity: 9
Love this project, good work and i hope it runs smoothly and keep benefiting everyone
Activity: 29
Nice and promising project... I would love to be part of this project please do well to update me the whitepaper and any other information i need to make sound investment decision on this projecr. Success Dev
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Interesting project! I think the future is after him! Medicine is always needed! I support the project and join!
Activity: 109
I like this project because it already has an existing business running.
This is what we need. I believe this service can bring healthcare to many people without health insurance in many places around the world .
Activity: 8
I am excited to be here. I hope this project will live up to expectations.
Pages:
Jump to: