Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 68. (Read 113195 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When will be listed on exchanges?

Thank you for the question. We are already in conversation with the biggest exchanges and there are smaller exchanges for a backup plan. We plan to list our tokens on exchanges after the normal sale, which will be February.

We are focusing on US, European and Japan exchanges.

Hey! What is the price of your token?

Thank you for the question. We are already in conversation with the biggest exchanges and there are smaller exchanges for a backup plan. We plan to list our tokens on exchanges after the normal sale, which will be February.

We are focusing on US, European and Japan exchanges.

Activity: 28
Is ETH the only way to buy tokens?

Hey there! Yes, currently ETH is the only way to contribute.

Can I participate with Ledger Nano S ETH wallet?

Yes! Ledger Nano S and all ETH wallets are perfect to join our crowdsale!
What about Kraken? Can I contribute from there??

Thank you for your question.
We kindly suggest not to contribute via Kraken.
Unfortunately, Kraken is a bitcoin exchange that does not accept tokens.

If you have already sent ETH via Kraken please get in touch with Kraken Support and inform them in time that you will receive tokens to your Kraken account.
What about Kraken? Can I contribute from there??

Can I participate with Ledger Nano S ETH wallet?

Is there a minimum contribution to the presale?

The minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH!

Is there a minimum contribution to the presale?

How long do I have to HODL to be eligible for the reward?
Hey there! At least for 3 month (+2 weeks). The release of Etheal’s HODLER fund is tiered in increasing increments: 1,000,000 HEAL tokens will be released after 3 months, 2,000,000 HEAL tokens after 6 months, and 7,000,000 HEAL tokens released after 9 months.

Can I get HODL reward stakes after the regular sale too?

Hey! Yes, you can but during presale you will get double HODL stake compared to normal sale Smiley

How does the double HODL stake work?

Hey! It works the following way: if you contribute during presale, you will get double HODL reward. For example if you buy 1000 HEAL during presale, you will get the same amount of HODL reward if you would buy 2000 HEAL tokens during normal sale.
Hey there! At least for 3 month (+2 weeks). The release of Etheal’s HODLER fund is tiered in increasing increments: 1,000,000 HEAL tokens will be released after 3 months, 2,000,000 HEAL tokens after 6 months, and 7,000,000 HEAL tokens released after 9 months.

Hey! Yes, you can but during presale you will get double HODL stake compared to normal sale Smiley

How does the double HODL stake work?

When will you distribute tokens?

Hey! We distribute the HEAL tokens within 10 days after the end of the presale, so by the 25th of December!

Where will I see my tokens?

You will see your tokens on your contributing ETH wallet. Please make sure to contribute with a private wallet and not an exchange wallet. Learn more: https://etheal.com

After I get my heal sent to myeitherwallet, can I move them to a cold storage device?

Hey! You can move them, but you will loose your eligibility to HODL reward. If you would like to get rewarded after 3, 6 and 9 months, you shouldn’t move any portion of your HEAL tokens from your contributing ETH wallet.

Hey! We distribute the HEAL tokens within 10 days after the end of the presale, so by the 25th of December!

You will see your tokens on your contributing ETH wallet. Please make sure to contribute with a private wallet and not an exchange wallet. Learn more: https://etheal.com

After I get my heal sent to myeitherwallet, can I move them to a cold storage device?

Pages:
Jump to: