Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 71. (Read 113195 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi! I couldn't understand what you are actually going to do. Could you please provide me some details about your plans?
Activity: 14
Hi! Can I contribute from Kraken?

Thank you, as we have some incoming transactions from Kraken it is a crucial question.

We kindly suggest not to contribute via Kraken.
Unfortunately, Kraken is a bitcoin exchange that does not accept tokens.

If you have already sent ETH via Kraken please get in touch with Kraken Support and inform them in time that you will receive tokens to your Kraken account.
Hi! Can I contribute from Kraken?
Which countries are you planning to expand to?

Hey! Thank you for your question. The list of countries is not final, because the strength of each country's Etheal community will be an important aspect.

Other important factors are:
-population of the country (eg. China, India, Russia, Japan)
-volume of medical tourism in the country (eg.: Thailand, South-Korea, Singapore, Israel)
-language of the country (eg: there are several Spanish speaking countries in South-America)

So the list is not final, but as soon as we have certain information about expansion, we will communicate here.
Which countries are you planning to expand to?
Hi! How long should I HODL after the presale to get the reward?
Hey! To get the reward, you have to HODL for at least for 3 month (+2 weeks). The release of Etheal’s HODLER fund is tiered in increasing increments: 1,000,000 HEAL tokens will be released after 3 months, 2,000,000 HEAL tokens after 6 months, and 7,000,000 HEAL tokens released after 9 months.

Hey! We are incorporated in Estonia!
Where is this ICO launched from?
Activity: 13
Why do you want to put reviews on blockchain?
Hey,

Can you provide info about when will be listed on exchanges?

Hey coxpon,

We are already in conversation with the biggest exchanges and there are smaller exchanges for a backup plan. We plan to list our tokens on exchanges after the normal sale, which will be February.
Hey,

Can you provide info about when will be listed on exchanges?
Hey,

Can I participate if I have an ETH wallet on Trezor?

Hey! Sure, Yes! Trezor, Ledger Nano S and all ETH wallets are perfect to join our crowdsale!
Hey,

Can I participate if I have an ETH wallet on Trezor?
Hey Dev,

How does your HODL reward system work? Nice project btw

Hey there,

HODL rewards are distributed to those token holders who do not move any portion of their HEAL tokens during subsequent months after the token sale closes.

A total of 10,000,000 HEAL tokens will be distributed proportionally to wallets in the 3–6–9 months after the sale closes with a two-week grace period right after the normal sale

The release of Etheal’s HODLER fund is tiered in increasing increments: 1,000,000 HEAL tokens will be released after 3 months, 2,000,000 HEAL tokens after 6 months, and 7,000,000 HEAL tokens released after 9 months

Eg. Pre-sale and sale HODLERS who do not move any portion of their tokens for 2 weeks + 3 months after their contribution is made, will be rewarded with a
proportional amount of the 1M HEAL tokens set aside for 3-month HODLER rewards, in the ratio of their intact stakes to the total amount of HODL stakes.

Tokens purchased during the pre-sale are credited with 2x the amount of HODL reward stakes than those purchased during the regular sale.

Learn more here: https://medium.com/etheal/how-to-hodl-with-etheal-4a58d2ec08a7
Hey Dev,

How does your HODL reward system work? Nice project btw
wow, really nice project for helping people, healt care, it must be a success projet for now and the future, i really apriciated this, good luck  Smiley Smiley

Hey loakbtc,

Thanks a lot for your nice feedback, we appreciate it Smiley
Hey Dev,

when will I see my tokens?

Thanks

Hey Coxpon,

We will distribute HEAL tokens within 10 days after the end of the presale, so by December 25th!

After I get them sent to MyEtherWallet, is it possible to move them to a cold storage?

Hey! In order to be eligible for HODL reward, you should not move any portion of your HEAL tokens from your contributing ETH wallet during subsequent months after the token sale closes. A total of 10,000,000 HEAL tokens will be distributed proportionally to wallets in the 3–6–9 months after the sale closes with a two-week grace period right after the normal sale.

Learn more here: https://medium.com/etheal/how-to-hodl-with-etheal-4a58d2ec08a7
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
wow, really nice project for helping people, healt care, it must be a success projet for now and the future, i really apriciated this, good luck  Smiley Smiley
Hey Dev,

when will I see my tokens?

Thanks

Hey Coxpon,

We will distribute HEAL tokens within 10 days after the end of the presale, so by December 25th!

After I get them sent to MyEtherWallet, is it possible to move them to a cold storage?
Pages:
Jump to: