Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 70. (Read 113195 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is the minimum goal reached?

Hey! Yes, we already reached our minimum goal! We raised 333 ETH in the first 5 hours after we opened presale to anyone!
Activity: 28
Can I get HODL reward stakes after the regular sale too?
How many tokens are there reserved for the presale period?

Hey! For the presale period, we have 9M tokens reserved.
Hey,

Can I participate if I have an ETH wallet on Trezor?

Hey! Sure, Yes! Trezor, Ledger Nano S and all ETH wallets are perfect to join our crowdsale!

Is ETH the only way to buy tokens?

Hey! Yes, currently ETH is the only way to contribute.
Activity: 13
Hey,

Can I participate if I have an ETH wallet on Trezor?

Hey! Sure, Yes! Trezor, Ledger Nano S and all ETH wallets are perfect to join our crowdsale!

Is ETH the only way to buy tokens?
How many tokens are there reserved for the presale period?
How is the HODL reward calculated?

Hey! Thank you for your question. 3, 6 and 9 months after regular sale closes, HODL reward stakes are credited to each contributing Ethereum address, in proportion to 1. the amount of HEAL tokens purchased and 2. whether you contributed during the pre-sale or the regular sale. This is worth noting for contributors because: Tokens purchased during the pre-sale are credited with 2x the amount of HODL reward stakes than those purchased during the regular sale.
Whats the price of the HEAL token during the normal sale?

Until the soft-cap is reached, normal sale price will be 1ETH=1000 HEAL token. If you buy during presale, you get 25% bonus!
How is the HODL reward calculated?
Whats the price of the HEAL token during the normal sale?
Hi! I couldn't understand what you are actually going to do. Could you please provide me some details about your plans?

Of course. Here is a short summary of what we are going to do:

(1) We put our medical comparison sites, doklist.com and doklist.com.br on blockchain, (2) decentralize medial review, and (3) expand to 5-30 countries.

It next phase we develop a (4) pharamceutical communication research platform and (5) chatbot for doctors and patients.

And we (6) open our platform for developers to build their medical related applications.

Check section 5.4 in our whitepaper: http://etheal.com/etheal-wp-0.8.pdf

Hope this was useful!

Is this like YELP for doctors?

Hey, nice question. However, we are not just a Yelp-like doctor listing site.
We have already categorized 88.000 medical services, while our competitors have listed less than 100 medical services.

Making medical treatments searchable is a tedious task since there are no​ ​ISBN​ ​codes and​ ​no​ ​industry​ ​standard​ ​XML​ ​feeds​ to easily process large amounts of offers from a large number of physicians. We had to build on our experience, and use a great deal of Natural Language Processing to make more​ ​than​ ​40,000​ ​physicians​ ​searchable​ ​by more​ ​than​ ​88,000​ ​medical​ ​services​ in Hungary. This was a huge jump in data compared to the databases of our international competitors.

You might ask what’s the benefit of 88.000 medical services:

If you or your​ partner​ ​is​ ​endangered​ ​pregnant​ ​with​ ​twins​, you won’t settle for just any gynecologist; you will want a​ ​highly​ ​recommended​ ​gynecologist​ ​with​  deep expertise​ ​in​ ​managing​ ​endangered​ ​pregnancies​ ​with​ ​twins​.

So you don’t want a general Yelp-like review of a doctor, but you want a review of the physician’s services.

See more 5.1.1 in our whitepaper: https://etheal.com/etheal-wp.pdf
Hi! I couldn't understand what you are actually going to do. Could you please provide me some details about your plans?

(1) We put our medical comparison sites, doklist.com and doklist.com.br on blockchain, (2) decentralize medial review, and (3) expand to 5-30 countries.

It next phase we develop a (4) pharamceutical communication research platform and (5) chatbot for doctors and patients.

And we (6) open our platform for developers to build their medical related applications.

Hope this was useful!

Is this like YELP for doctors?
Hey!
Can you explain how can the HEAL token be used?

Hey! Thank you for your question. With HEAL tokens:
(1) Doctors can clinics pay for leads and services
(2) Pharma companies can pay for communication research
(3) We can reward patients who write useful content (eg. reviews)

hi! How do you differ from Patientory?

Hey! I am glad you asked. Patientory wants to solve a very important problem by placing private health records on the blockchain while maintaining the privacy of the information.
We are focusing on incentivizing and decentralizing public medical data.

Patientory helps care providers to store private medical data into blockchain AFTER patients obtain care, we solve a more fundamental problem to find care in the first place with a Steemit-like incentivized content platform for care providers and booking platform for patients.
We don't help care providers privately to store medical info, but help patients to find trusted care providers around the globe.
Hey!
Can you explain how can the HEAL token be used?
hi! How do you differ from Patientory?
Hi! How does your HODL stake bonus work?
Hey! Sure, thank you for your question! Tokens purchased during the pre-sale are credited with 2x the amount of HODL reward stakes than those purchased during the regular sale. For example if you buy 1000 HEAL during presale, you will get the same amount of HODL reward if you would buy 2000 HEAL tokens during normal sale Learn more on this link: https://medium.com/etheal/how-to-hodl-with-etheal-4a58d2ec08a7

Hope this was useful!
Hi! How does your HODL stake bonus work?
Pages:
Jump to: