Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ethen] Decentralized exchange for Ethereum-based tokens: official thread - page 3. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Don’t see a lot of activity. Where is it all? Now, there is a big competition among decentralised exchangers and most of them are unstable. We need a high quality exchange.
Yes. We are working to resolve our problem of liquidity . This is a current problem of virtually all DEX exchanges, but we have great future plans to grow and excel.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I'm wondering about this too. Since there are so many issues with decentralised exchanges, I think I’m not the only one looking for alternatives. Your interface is really nice, all you need to do is to just need to increase the activity. Have you thought about starting a bounty campaign to attract more traders?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Hi. I have some question. This exchange will can trade tokens without pay the gas fee and withdraw without pay gas fee?
Activity: 532
You say that you’re a decentralised. But how can i work out if there is a middleman or not? Is there any evidence to prove that?
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Don’t see a lot of activity. Where is it all? Now, there is a big competition among decentralised exchangers and most of them are unstable. We need a high quality exchange.
Hope everything is going to be fine with this project and wish you good luck. Your platform is in its initial stages. Hopefully there will be more trades and services. But as of now it is a very clean and functional product!
Thank you, we were very happy with your words! We will always improve our exchange to make it better and more complete
Activity: 236
Hope everything is going to be fine with this project and wish you good luck. Your platform is in its initial stages. Hopefully there will be more trades and services. But as of now it is a very clean and functional product!
copper member
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
To trade in Ethen should you be using MEtamask or can you use the exchange in any other way? Regarding the listing, will the inclusion of new coins be requested or can it be included without authorization or by anyone?

You can use Metamask, Ledger Nano S, via private key, or by importing the private key from a keystore file!
Regarding listing, anyone can list any token they like and instantly start placing orders! That token would be unverified but that doesn't have any impact on trading. It just means that it hasn't passed Ethen's security check. In order to get verified you simply need to get in touch with us and we will guide you through it!
Why should I switch to your exchange if there are things like Idex or Etherdelta?. We don't need any more of those DEX projects with poor functionality.

Thanks for the question

Few things on why you need to switch on our exchange

Ethen have a user-friendly interface, bulk order execution at best price, and 24/7 online support.
Activity: 280
Why should I switch to your exchange if there are things like Idex or Etherdelta?. We don't need any more of those DEX projects with poor functionality.
Activity: 504
I was glad that I have been tried to use this exchange yesterday, though I was just a what I can say, I call. It attract my interest in a way that I only want to try and it turned out good at outcome. Additionally, the team working behind this project is very active as it keep on answering the queries and questions raised in here. Moreover, I do think this project has a good start, they should keep it up and have a good promotions for further improvements of the Ethen.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
To trade in Ethen should you be using MEtamask or can you use the exchange in any other way? Regarding the listing, will the inclusion of new coins be requested or can it be included without authorization or by anyone?
I’d think of about switching to your exchange because you're way of processing is faster compared to the other existing exchange. But there's hardly any volume in comparison. Are you guys planning to bring more action in the future? There’s a lot to like on your exchange on the other hand.
Yes, we are constantly working hard on that. Recently we introduced referral system,so even you can bring in new people to use our exchange and even make money on that.

Those who use the referral link will get 20% of their trading fee back. You get the percentage of the fee they pay:

- up to 29 Sep 2018: 100% trading fee permanently;

- 30 Sep 2018 - 30 Oct 2018: 90% trading fee permanently;

- 31 Oct 2018 - 30 Nov 2018: 80% fee permanently;

- from 01 Dec 2018: 70% fee permanently.
Activity: 308
I’d think of about switching to your exchange because you're way of processing is faster compared to the other existing exchange. But there's hardly any volume in comparison. Are you guys planning to bring more action in the future? There’s a lot to like on your exchange on the other hand.
Is it necessary to have ETH on Ethen wallet for trading? or is it enough to have it on my wallet?
No, its not. You should keep ETH on your personal wallet for that. Deposit only if you intend to trade.

Hey, for how long will my order be on the exchange? Until I cancel it or for a certain time?
You can set time limit when you are creating order. By default its 24 hours.
Activity: 434
A suggestion for the Exchange, it would be better if we can make an order which can be set up whether from the maker or the taker below 0.01 eth.
Activity: 406
Hey, for how long will my order be on the exchange? Until I cancel it or for a certain time?
Activity: 154
I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 504
Today I exchanged on Ethen for the first time. Nice job. It is ery simple and user friendly, and not only that, it is also faster than other decentralized exchanges out here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 532
Is it necessary to have ETH on Ethen wallet for trading? or is it enough to have it on my wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: