Pages:
Author

Topic: e͏t͏h͏e͏r͏c͏r͏a͏s͏h.ισ | 0-1% house edge | ETH & BTC Accepted 🏅 - page 12. (Read 25399 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2
- ethercrash.io -
- ethercrash.io -
New Max Bet!

We are happy to announce that our max bet is now 2 ETH (2,000,000 ethos)

- ethercrash.io -
Hi, I would like to ask how are the investments going? Maybe showing the stats will attract more users. Thank you in advance.
We have a stats page showing the total profit (house 0.175% fee + investors profit) at: https://www.ethercrash.io/stats
- ethercrash.io -
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi, I would like to ask how are the investments going? Maybe showing the stats will attract more users. Thank you in advance.
- ethercrash.io -
BE THE HOUSE!

Ethercrash is opening bankroll investments again!
Feel free to see the full details at: https://www.ethercrash.io/investment

This is one of really a good thing to increase your bankroll around but are the players getting benefit by increasing the maxbet as well? If I am not mistake, bustabit have this problem too last time on their site and players will keep on getting profit as much as they can (of course when they are lucky) but later on their bankroll seems drip so fast, then they limit it to 1 btc as their max bet no matter if their bankroll is high or not
Absolutely, the goal would be to offer a higher max profit and a higher max bet limit.

If the goal is to increasing the max profit then it is really welcoming so players and investors will have a really good time on here. Just to make sure, how much is the cap right now? And about the calculation on how much is the max bet when there is a 1mil ethos invested? And you are sure about increasing more than 1 mil ethos per bet without limiting the max bet right?
The max profit will always be 3% of the total bankroll, we will scale up the max bet once we feel comfortable with the current limits and can afford to have higher limits for our players

Is there any specific reason why it should 3%? Because what I do know that normally site will take only 1% from their bankroll. Dont you think 3% is a little bit too much? And with some big whale coming, this will be wiped out. Unless you guys have some really huge bankroll that might actually cover some of this
Bustabit and other big crash sites have used 3% max profit for years. (Now bab have changed it to allow higher limits etc..)
We had the same on the old ethcrash too for over 1 year.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
BE THE HOUSE!

This is one of really a good thing to increase your bankroll around but are the players getting benefit by increasing the maxbet as well? If I am not mistake, bustabit have this problem too last time on their site and players will keep on getting profit as much as they can (of course when they are lucky) but later on their bankroll seems drip so fast, then they limit it to 1 btc as their max bet no matter if their bankroll is high or not
Absolutely, the goal would be to offer a higher max profit and a higher max bet limit.

If the goal is to increasing the max profit then it is really welcoming so players and investors will have a really good time on here. Just to make sure, how much is the cap right now? And about the calculation on how much is the max bet when there is a 1mil ethos invested? And you are sure about increasing more than 1 mil ethos per bet without limiting the max bet right?
The max profit will always be 3% of the total bankroll, we will scale up the max bet once we feel comfortable with the current limits and can afford to have higher limits for our players

Is there any specific reason why it should 3%? Because what I do know that normally site will take only 1% from their bankroll. Dont you think 3% is a little bit too much? And with some big whale coming, this will be wiped out. Unless you guys have some really huge bankroll that might actually cover some of this
- ethercrash.io -
Looks good. I think i will deposit.
Sounds good, if you have any question feel free to contact us here or on the website chat or at [email protected]
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Looks good. I think i will deposit.
- ethercrash.io -
Who is the operator?
As you can see on the homepage of the website, I and m1c4a3l run the site.

there is only crash game? Will you add some dice, blackjack? Or sicbo may be?
Maybe in the future, for now, we are planning on implementing new mini chat games etc...
- ethercrash.io -
BE THE HOUSE!

legendary

They are using bustabit script so therr is no way to add any more other games. Anyway, they use the name of ethcrash so there is no way either to add some other games as well. If you want to play dice game, there is tons of dice games and variances outside so you should play there in case. Just want to clarify thing here. If there is possibility to add other games, OP will notice us here so dont worry about this kind of thing
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
legendary
BE THE HOUSE!

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
- ethercrash.io -
BE THE HOUSE!

legendary
BE THE HOUSE!

- ethercrash.io -
BE THE HOUSE!

Can't see the details unless I register and login.

Otherwise it is just a login page with no information provided on being a investment.

I have some interest. Kindly post the requisites and benefits of being a investor in this page.

Thank you.

Here is a copy/paste of the investing details you can find on that page:
** The minimum amount for investments is 100,000.00 Ethos.
** A dilution fee of 1% will be applied to new investments, this dilution fee will be shared over to everyone with an active investment.
** A commission of 0.175% of the wagered amount is charged on returns and loses for each games.
** Any new request will be processed at the end of the current/next game.

Feel free to let me know if you don't understand something or need more informations.
Activity: 684
Merit: 19
BE THE HOUSE!

Can't see the details unless I register and login.

Otherwise it is just a login page with no information provided on being a investment.

I have some interest. Kindly post the requisites and benefits of being a investor in this page.

Thank you.
- ethercrash.io -
BE THE HOUSE!

Pages:
Jump to: