Pages:
Author

Topic: e͏t͏h͏e͏r͏c͏r͏a͏s͏h.ισ | 0-1% house edge | ETH & BTC Accepted 🏅 - page 15. (Read 25399 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2
- ethercrash.io -
Congratulations to USERGHOST for his insane 74.97 ETH PROFIT!
I checked his profile but it shows 20,977,1232 ethos  

Is that the equivalent? I was kind of confused computing his eth profit.
You can see he is up 74.97 eth at: https://www.ethercrash.io/user/userghost
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I checked his profile but it shows 20,977,1232 ethos  

Is that the equivalent? I was kind of confused computing his eth profit.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I just check on your site and it seems the site is pretty fun to play, with some dark mode and there is pretty much active site as I can say. This is clone of bustabit for sure but I do not understand why this can be 0% house edge like you said? There is no possible to have 0 house edge right? And I saw your game also implement bonus on every winning too so there is no way not to have any house edge
That's exactly because of the bonus that the house edge starts from 0%, here is a graph that can help you understand how this works
~snip~

So you are saying that higher than 20x should be max house edge of 1%? Or that graphic will be increased until max multiplier? If I may know how much is the max payout for 1% house edge? Or may be the calculation with the bonus thing too, some variance will be easily to understand, thanks before
Here is a nice read on how the bonus is calculated, if you have any other question feel free to ask Cheesy
link: https://pastebin.com/tjxhVcHf

This is absolutely good explanation, would like to see how are my luck are going on here. Is there a way that you could add shapeshift here or some exchange? So people do not really need to send eth directly, they can send any other coin and exchange it to eth. My point is this possible to add with such script? Because I believe you are getting this from bustabit because of their open source code so may be if you are going to make it different with the real bustabit
Yes we could just add changelly or shapeshift API but we want to build our own depositors and have everything on site, without having to trust any 3rd programs. Yes, we do run on the bustabit source code but not on the open source one, we have a special license with bustabit

If you are really feel insecure with 3rd party then you can make your own and that is a good thing for sure. But in the current time,I think many sites using shapeshift, although it will cost you some fee but you can just implement it for a while when you do not have much coin variances to bet. Btw what do you mean special license? I think there is a lot of similar site out there but most of them seems dead to me
- ethercrash.io -
- ethercrash.io -

- ethercrash.io -
ethercrash reaction giveaway!
React to the last post in #announcement to win 0.1 ETH!

Click HERE to join!
- ethercrash.io -
I just check on your site and it seems the site is pretty fun to play, with some dark mode and there is pretty much active site as I can say. This is clone of bustabit for sure but I do not understand why this can be 0% house edge like you said? There is no possible to have 0 house edge right? And I saw your game also implement bonus on every winning too so there is no way not to have any house edge
That's exactly because of the bonus that the house edge starts from 0%, here is a graph that can help you understand how this works
~snip~

So you are saying that higher than 20x should be max house edge of 1%? Or that graphic will be increased until max multiplier? If I may know how much is the max payout for 1% house edge? Or may be the calculation with the bonus thing too, some variance will be easily to understand, thanks before
Here is a nice read on how the bonus is calculated, if you have any other question feel free to ask Cheesy

This is absolutely good explanation, would like to see how are my luck are going on here. Is there a way that you could add shapeshift here or some exchange? So people do not really need to send eth directly, they can send any other coin and exchange it to eth. My point is this possible to add with such script? Because I believe you are getting this from bustabit because of their open source code so may be if you are going to make it different with the real bustabit
Yes we could just add changelly or shapeshift API but we want to build our own depositors and have everything on site, without having to trust any 3rd programs. Yes, we do run on the bustabit source code but not on the open source one, we have a special license with bustabit
- ethercrash.io -
legendary
~snip~

- ethercrash.io -
- ethercrash.io -
- ethercrash.io -
I was just hoping of getting ETH game just like bustabit and now i found it, I will try the game but the problem is only that the calculation of ETH in ethos is confusing it will take time to adjust as bitcoin bet got addicted.
You can use our chat bot to convert any currency Cheesy

ps. remember, 1 ethos is 1 millionth of 1 ethereum (1 million ethos = 1 eth)
Id say another good way to look at it is like a bit of eth XD its .00000100 just like a bit is
Yep absolutely.
Activity: 55
I was just hoping of getting ETH game just like bustabit and now i found it, I will try the game but the problem is only that the calculation of ETH in ethos is confusing it will take time to adjust as bitcoin bet got addicted.

Id say another good way to look at it is like a bit of eth XD its .00000100 just like a bit is
- ethercrash.io -

Activity: 882
Merit: 297
- ethercrash.io -
~snip~

legendary
~snip~

- ethercrash.io -
- ethercrash.io -
- ethercrash.io -
ethercrash discord invite competition is now live!

Click HERE to join!
Pages:
Jump to: