Pages:
Author

Topic: e͏t͏h͏e͏r͏c͏r͏a͏s͏h.ισ | 0-1% house edge | ETH & BTC Accepted 🏅 - page 14. (Read 25399 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
How would dicebot even work on a crash related game? Would it just be playing a slow dice roll instead?
Basically yes, it's like playing dice but with slower rolls (and possibly a lower house edge because of the bonus system).

Yes, I am pretty sure it will be have a slower roll but do you think people like to have slower roll? Because as normal players which is mostly use bot will never tolerate anything on bot, and speed is the most important part that boost the result too. If this is slower dont you think that it is better to play it manually instead of using bot?
We have a lot of people that use scripts on the site too, I feel like having something new can help these players and let new players join too

Using the script does not really boosting your game at the first place, people tend to use the script just because they are having no time keep on clicking it again and again because they have to start with a small bet. I can guarantee there is big players there that never using any script because this is a crash game, anyone could see big multiplier so this is a feeling game Grin, like last morning when I saw 2k multipliers but I just do not dare to wait for that long  Cheesy
I agree, whales mostly play manual, but i have seen also a good amount of big players using scripts to maximize their profits
There is no guarantee. Those who use script still betting for ball 8. Purpose of script is just make an easily things to how to betting then,how if conditions lose/win round (like way recovery if lose).
Every script will bust in the long run (except if you are a bonus chaser)

yes indeed, only scripts take away the psychological aspect of being afraid to increase the bet or follow the strategy after a streak
if it busts , you come back and just see the result ( probably wondering how the hell did I find that 25 red streak on a 2x or similar )
general rule of a thumb- if the autobet is good, most of the bettors will use it instead of running scripts
some will use bots and only a few will run scripts
could be different for different betting sites , though , but I'm pretty sure dice sites gamblers stick to autobet or Seujuntles bot mostly
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
How would dicebot even work on a crash related game? Would it just be playing a slow dice roll instead?
Basically yes, it's like playing dice but with slower rolls (and possibly a lower house edge because of the bonus system).

Yes, I am pretty sure it will be have a slower roll but do you think people like to have slower roll? Because as normal players which is mostly use bot will never tolerate anything on bot, and speed is the most important part that boost the result too. If this is slower dont you think that it is better to play it manually instead of using bot?
We have a lot of people that use scripts on the site too, I feel like having something new can help these players and let new players join too

Using the script does not really boosting your game at the first place, people tend to use the script just because they are having no time keep on clicking it again and again because they have to start with a small bet. I can guarantee there is big players there that never using any script because this is a crash game, anyone could see big multiplier so this is a feeling game Grin, like last morning when I saw 2k multipliers but I just do not dare to wait for that long  Cheesy
I agree, whales mostly play manual, but i have seen also a good amount of big players using scripts to maximize their profits
There is no guarantee. Those who use script still betting for ball 8. Purpose of script is just make an easily things to how to betting then,how if conditions lose/win round (like way recovery if lose).

Agree with you on this, but I can say there is no way to chase bonus if in the end you are busted. Better just to play safe, like 2x double and get out. This is pretty simple thing to do on gambling but yet people are keep being greedy and busted everything. And btw, by using some script, most of them seems to hit some big multiplier instead of doing it for low. I do this in the past but it does not work well when you chase it everytime
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
- ethercrash.io -

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

- ethercrash.io -
- ethercrash.io -

legendary

- ethercrash.io -

legendary

- ethercrash.io -

Yup, they use this as a way to promote their website more as it also bumps up their ANN thread if they update who the big winner is. Also it also gives transparency to other members as they are showing that members do win in their gambling site, it is plus if that big winner is also a member here in the forum as he gets the chance to confirm his winnings just like what other winners do in other ANN thread.
Oh thanks for the idea, I will try to ask in the future to our big winners if they can come here and leave a feedback.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
Its always been good to give out the latest or fresh news when it comes to big winners which is typically being done by most gambling site nowadays.
BTC for Busta and Eth for Ethercrash. Its really good to see both options.
Yup, they use this as a way to promote their website more as it also bumps up their ANN thread if they update who the big winner is. Also it also gives transparency to other members as they are showing that members do win in their gambling site, it is plus if that big winner is also a member here in the forum as he gets the chance to confirm his winnings just like what other winners do in other ANN thread.
Activity: 226
Merit: 30
so.. hru?
ethercrash just got added to DiceBot!

- ethercrash.io -
ethercrash just got added to DiceBot!

- ethercrash.io -
- ethercrash.io -
Just recently stumbled on this variant of the dice game and it seems to be much fun trying to outsmart an impending crash. Something I would long to see featured in the game is a way to see "Users bet" anytime a user feels like it or am I missing something?
You have 2 different ways to see a user bet on the site:

1. You can check his profile (ex. https://www.ethercrash.io/user/Foxy)
From there you can check every bet that the user made.

2. If you just want to have fun and see other users bet, you can log into https://www.ethercrash.io/play and on the left, you can see every user bet in real time.
You can also click on the history tab (On the left of the chat) and click on the game you are interested in (ex. https://www.ethercrash.io/game/250790).
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Just recently stumbled on this variant of the dice game and it seems to be much fun trying to outsmart an impending crash. Something I would long to see featured in the game is a way to see "Users bet" anytime a user feels like it or am I missing something?
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
Why not mentioning the top net profit player?

Edit: I see, you are looking for less gross profit with high net.

Most/all bustabit clones have the leaderboard by gross profit. Just so you know. Smiley
Yes exactly, i tought it would be better if i shared a fresh new big winner instead of old big winners
Its always been good to give out the latest or fresh news when it comes to big winners which is typically being done by most gambling site nowadays.
BTC for Busta and Eth for Ethercrash. Its really good to see both options.
- ethercrash.io -

Most/all bustabit clones have the leaderboard by gross profit. Just so you know. Smiley
Yes exactly, i tought it would be better if i shared a fresh new big winner instead of old big winners
Activity: 226
Merit: 30
so.. hru?

Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
Congratulations to USERGHOST for his insane 74.97 ETH PROFIT!
I checked his profile but it shows 20,977,1232 ethos  

Is that the equivalent? I was kind of confused computing his eth profit.
You can see he is up 74.97 eth at: https://www.ethercrash.io/user/userghost

Pages:
Jump to: