Pages:
Author

Topic: EtherDelta - Decentralized Token Exchange - page 18. (Read 40417 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
December 31, 2017, 06:54:46 AM
The money they are trying to collect is too much and the team is not reliable. Nobody wants to trade on this exchange.
It would be foolish to deposit money

yes not reliable and also incompetent
3th times this week i get tx failed then in same time i success to send eth somewhere else with same gas
they take huge fee and the tx still failing
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 04:25:57 AM
The money they are trying to collect is too much and the team is not reliable. Nobody wants to trade on this exchange.
It would be foolish to deposit money
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
December 31, 2017, 02:04:25 AM
my question is, if they pulled in 1.1million usd profit in the past 90 days, why do they need to do an ICO to create a mobile app and bitcoin trades? To me, $300-$500k  would be enough
Exactly. Why are hundreds of millions needed to "market" the most established and successful decentralized exchange in the world?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 09:29:23 PM
my question is, if they pulled in 1.1million usd profit in the past 90 days, why do they need to do an ICO to create a mobile app and bitcoin trades? To me, $300-$500k  would be enough
Activity: 61
December 30, 2017, 08:06:02 PM
this is probably a stupid question, but I can't find it: where can I see the current price of a specific token?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 07:28:59 PM
Thanks for your advice.
I will not participate in this ICO either.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
December 30, 2017, 03:16:15 PM
Could do with another token exchange to rival etherdelta. With the number of complaints about etherdelta it would do well.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 30, 2017, 01:52:52 PM
What the hell???

Out of nowhere they launch a crowdsale??
http://crowdsale.etherdelta.com/

I still don't understand what is the purpose of the EDT token!?!?

And what a bad timing! They were hacked and don't even release an announcement about it, and now they are asking for money???

I hope 0x project make a good exchange and we get rid of this guys forever. I can't believe their ridiculous ico just after they got hacked. They have really no shame.

I thought that 0x were way behind due to the success of EtherDelta, but now I'm getting even more anxious for them to release their exchange.

They just feel that they are losing their market share, because more and more decentralized exchanges come to the ERC20 tokens market. They want to get all the profit right now, because very soon they won't have any profits at all.

It can be their exit scam.

Still keep your friends and family safe and be sure no-one close of you is contributing this ico. It is really looking fishy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
December 30, 2017, 11:56:06 AM
What the hell???

And what a bad timing! They were hacked and don't even release an announcement about it, and now they are asking for money???

I hope 0x project make a good exchange and we get rid of this guys forever. I can't believe their ridiculous ico just after they got hacked. They have really no shame.

I thought that 0x were way behind due to the success of EtherDelta, but now I'm getting even more anxious for them to release their exchange.

They just feel that they are losing their market share, because more and more decentralized exchanges come to the ERC20 tokens market. They want to get all the profit right now, because very soon they won't have any profits at all.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
December 30, 2017, 11:45:11 AM
What the hell???

legendary
December 30, 2017, 11:29:20 AM
Do not ever join this ICO. It seems they're just trying to cover losses caused by the hack.......

The thing is they didn't lose anything. They didn't lose even a single ethereum.

Only people who trusted them lost, some of them lost everything had.
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
December 30, 2017, 10:23:03 AM
sr, can i ask about crowsale etherdelta? anyone know that? may be ED was hacked? http://crowdsale.etherdelta.com/

No it is legit but it really doesn't give anything to investors.

I wrote some more about it. Don't put your money into this. I don't even give 0.0000001 eth with this conditions to etherdelta token.

Absolutely. I've lost confidence in EtherDelta and will be avoiding it. There's clearly a market for decentralized exchanges and the concept of ED is brilliant, but it could be SO MUCH BETTER!!!
legendary
December 30, 2017, 10:20:42 AM
Activity: 26
December 30, 2017, 10:13:36 AM
Is this thing some kind of joke HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

IT HAS TO BE A JOKE REALLY?
Activity: 230
Merit: 110
December 30, 2017, 08:56:51 AM
The etherdelta exchanger, I can only say that this website is very easy to use and good service because of its low transaction fee is the one I like most in this exchanger that all the tokens are ethereum based easily find your tokens using the contract address though you have difficulty. I just do not want the mobile version too much so when I have mobile use desktop mode to ur browser to be smooth using it ..
legendary
December 30, 2017, 08:22:59 AM
sr, can i ask about crowsale etherdelta? anyone know that? may be ED was hacked? http://crowdsale.etherdelta.com/

No it is legit but it really doesn't give anything to investors.

I wrote some more about it. Don't put your money into this. I don't even give 0.0000001 eth with this conditions to etherdelta token.
Activity: 17
December 30, 2017, 08:04:29 AM
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 07:00:42 AM
Scam, stay away or you cry later!
legendary
December 30, 2017, 06:04:13 AM
Never ever join that ico.

They are just saying it may give a discount on fee in future. Not even promising that.

It is like they are selling their shit to us and promising they will buy back half of their shit back.

At the end, we will spend million dollars to half of the shit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
December 30, 2017, 04:33:36 AM
The EtherDelta ICO has been announced. It has a lot of suspicious aspects.

Only 1-2 days' notice for the ICO kickoff. Who does that?

40% of tokens sold in private sale

Vague/unclear/specious value/use-case for the tokens:
#1 is that the company will re-purchase the tokens in the future. This, the most important feature listed first is that the company will re-purchase tokens using all 100% of site profits. Why would you buy an exchange if you didn't plan to take any profits for years? That is, unless you can take advantage of the userbase and sell MILLIONS in tokens and then bail or sell it off again.
#2 enables "participants" (not token holders) to join TGE tokens intiated by ED Lab 51 under the platform. "Holders of EDT will have investment priority and a preferential discount on projects that are run under the ED lab 51." WFT does that mean? No mention of what kind of projects or what Lab 51 is.
#3 EDT can be used as a payment for ED transaction fees. "The later phase would allow EDT holders to have special discount and offer if using ED." Again more vagaries. Are they saying they plan to switch the entire userbase over to a new smart contract that can and will optionally consumer EDT tokens instead of the .3% fees currently charged? Wow, incredible if true. They have no idea what an operational nightmare it will be to switch the entire userbase over to the new smart contract when they have no way other than Twitter to contact their users.

In addition:
1. There have been no tweets announcing newly listed tokens since the DNS attack other than the ICO announcement.
2. The chat room help reps have all disappeared.
3. If by "Use of Process" on the sale website (crowdsale.etherdelta.com) they mean "Use of Funds," 50% is to be used for marketing. First I would argue that there is little need for massive marketing for an established platform. It has grown incredibly well without any. To focus 50% of raised funds on marketing (~$63M total if it sells out) is a ridiculous use of funds).
4. Whitepaper repeatedly mentions "registered users." You can't "register on ED." Who are they trying to fool?
5. Anyone with the experience these new guys claims to have would not start an ICO with only 1 day of notice.

My guess: They bought ED for a few million and hope to capitalize on its userbase to make a quick $10-63M from an ICO by exploiting ED's name and reputation.

Well said, very strange announcement indeed. I don't think there will be a lot of people buying it after DNS hack
Pages:
Jump to: