Pages:
Author

Topic: EtherDelta - Decentralized Token Exchange - page 2. (Read 40417 times)

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
September 13, 2018, 04:48:19 AM
People, why are you still using this obsolete product? What you do not like Fork.delta? I regularly use this service and it works without errors!  Wink
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 03:02:21 AM
can't withdraw my tokens from ed smart contract
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:14:21 PM
I believe this project has a bright future and i am happy to be part of this great project.
Activity: 532
September 08, 2018, 01:01:15 PM
Etherdelta is the worst stock exchange in my opinion. I try not to use it. Used only a few times and then because the tokens nowhere traded more
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
I have the same problem. My order always fails, I wonder if it's possible because of the small cost of my GAS so I raised it but it didn't work. There are several tokens in the ED account and everything just settles there.
Activity: 243
BUG!!!

Cannot set gas price:

I believe EtherDelta is non-functional for quite some time now, use ForkDelta instead.
copper member
Activity: 164
BUG!!!

Cannot set gas price:
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
Etherdelta is facing some problems with connection issues and even I am trying to open the website but could not able to able to open. Some people are saying it is being hacked by some people. Whether it is right or not?
Many people use the exchange ether delta, there are pluses and minuses at times a long wait or in all denial of the transaction.  Grin Grin

I don't know about etherdelta because i don't use it. Anyhow forkdelta, which use the same smart contract, seems working correctly to me.
Activity: 50
Etherdelta is facing some problems with connection issues and even I am trying to open the website but could not able to able to open. Some people are saying it is being hacked by some people. Whether it is right or not?
Many people use the exchange ether delta, there are pluses and minuses at times a long wait or in all denial of the transaction.  Grin Grin
Activity: 701
Merit: 4
I have used IDEX, Etherdelta and Forkdelta, and I can say each has its own strengths and weaknesses. Most of the time, I conduct my trades on my smartphone and I can say that IDEX is not mobile friendly at all, followed by Etherdelta. Forkdelta works fine on mobile browser. But sincerely IDEX is somewhat of a a bigger decentralized exchange compared to ED and FD.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
Although ForkDelta is managed by completely different person than EtherDelta, I still use IDEX for my ERC20 token trades, which is way better than ED and FD.

Idex is someways better of etherdelta/forkdelta, but it's also someways worst. For example on idex you can't trade with just the smart contract address, and you can't manually chose the gas fee. This can be done in etherdelta/forkdelta.

Personally i'm using both forkdelta and idex.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
exchange a lot of tokens erc20 listed in it and that's what i like from etherdelta so we can trade in it when in other exchanges still not listed
Activity: 16
Best exchange and their is no anyone to control it and that's the best thing
great opportunity with this exchange
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I tried etherdelta, it was good for investors to buy and sell coins, but I felt the exchange interface was a bit difficult to trade.
Activity: 176
Merit: 11
many people use the exchange ether delta, there are pluses and minuses at times a long wait or in all denial of the transaction. it would be good if the developers pay attention to some of the difficulties for common use
Activity: 243
Although ForkDelta is managed by completely different person than EtherDelta, I still use IDEX for my ERC20 token trades, which is way better than ED and FD.
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
I notice that the volumes on the Delta have dropped very much . I think after the stock exchange IDEX and Kukoin. The only thing I like in the Delta is the ability to trade on a smart contract
Now appear the fork of the Delta I've seen a few projects . We need a powerful marketing company to promote this exchanger . I hope the volume will return
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I notice that the volumes on the Delta have dropped very much . I think after the stock exchange IDEX and Kukoin. The only thing I like in the Delta is the ability to trade on a smart contract
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
Nowadays IDEX is going to be number 1 among the decentralised exchanges I think so...

Well i wouldn't be so sure. IDEX, with it's 10mln$ daily volume, is already behind EthFinex with 13mln$ and is having struggle for it's place vs Bancor and Waves with their ~7mln$ daily volumes. And any of dozens DEX's with current <1mln$ daily volume can become a strong competitor, for example Kyber Network after implementation into MEW.

Ethfinex or bancor are decentralized?

Are you sure about that. I saw that ethfinex is offering fiat pairings. How can you do that decentralized?

To be honest i don't use both ethfinex and bancor. I see you are right about ethfinex to be owned by bitfinex and they call it "hybrid" DEX themselves. But what is the problem with bancor? Anyway my point is that the competition is already very hard while the whole DEX's volumes are still so very small. IDEX's is more than 100x times less than Binance's which is far from being top volume centralized exchange. I suppose the situation will change a lot in couple years but i doubt we'll see IDEX still being top DEX. I'll be less surprised to see on it's place some new exchange or maybe announced binance's DEX or even Kyber+MEW.
Whats the point when in regards on ranking between DEX and other traditional Exchangers in the market? I do see that they do have different key areas which they are focusin on. Rankings shoudlnt matter between areas as long they can able to deliver service to the traders without  any problems then it should be fine. Volume? Its one of the indications on how good the exchange is but we wont even know on future years to come on who would be on the top or on the bottom.

Comparing DEX with traditional Exchange i was just trying to point out how little is the role all DEX together are playing at the market right now. It looks like a struggle for the crown of the Lilliputians' country between DEX at the moment. And yes, we don't know future top DEX exchanges and as i presumed earlier we'll doubtfully see current winners among them. After all, if you look at top traditional crypto exchanges by volume of 2016 you'll see that only ONE of them is still in top10 in 2018. 
Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
Nowadays IDEX is going to be number 1 among the decentralised exchanges I think so...

Well i wouldn't be so sure. IDEX, with it's 10mln$ daily volume, is already behind EthFinex with 13mln$ and is having struggle for it's place vs Bancor and Waves with their ~7mln$ daily volumes. And any of dozens DEX's with current <1mln$ daily volume can become a strong competitor, for example Kyber Network after implementation into MEW.

Ethfinex or bancor are decentralized?

Are you sure about that. I saw that ethfinex is offering fiat pairings. How can you do that decentralized?

To be honest i don't use both ethfinex and bancor. I see you are right about ethfinex to be owned by bitfinex and they call it "hybrid" DEX themselves. But what is the problem with bancor? Anyway my point is that the competition is already very hard while the whole DEX's volumes are still so very small. IDEX's is more than 100x times less than Binance's which is far from being top volume centralized exchange. I suppose the situation will change a lot in couple years but i doubt we'll see IDEX still being top DEX. I'll be less surprised to see on it's place some new exchange or maybe announced binance's DEX or even Kyber+MEW.
Whats the point when in regards on ranking between DEX and other traditional Exchangers in the market? I do see that they do have different key areas which they are focusin on. Rankings shoudlnt matter between areas as long they can able to deliver service to the traders without  any problems then it should be fine. Volume? Its one of the indications on how good the exchange is but we wont even know on future years to come on who would be on the top or on the bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: