Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta Gone ?!?!?! - page 5. (Read 1931 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
December 20, 2017, 02:41:39 AM
indeed I sometimes find trading difficulties in etherdelta, but what makes etherdelta interesting to me is a new token especially that has basic ethereum. Etherdelta is quicker to enter the new token.
It is also decentralized trading platform so you don't have to put all your trust in them during trading. All trades, order placement, deposits, withdrawals are handled with ETH based smart contracts.

Etherdelta is working fine for me.

Etherdelta is indeed working fine but not all the time. People would react negatively when they experience unusual with Etherdelta and or other Cryptocurrency Exchanges it's either they don't know what to do for the first time or Etherdelta is literally experiencing lag, slow and other common exchange issues.
Like you, I haven't seen any problems other than that, it's working fine with me every time.
December 20, 2017, 02:36:43 AM
I am not agree with you, etherdelta is the best ERC20 coins exchange but their servers are slow many time due to huge load on it. It is working fine for me for deposits and withdrawals.

You are right, many Cryptocurrency enthusiasts are using Etherdelta because of the ERC20 platform. Some Cryptocurrencies that aren't listed on the main currency sites lists but it's included in Etherdelta because all ERC20 platform are convertible into Ethereum or into other coins.
December 20, 2017, 02:34:19 AM
I do not like this exchange, it hangs and creates problems, but there you can find cheap coins that have not yet entered the large stock exchanges

Although Etherdelta is facing the most common issue on being slow but it's not that big deal and even top Cryptocurrency Exchanges are not exempted on slowing down their network.
That's the best thing about Etherdelta because every coin is cheap unlike other exchange companies.
December 20, 2017, 02:31:11 AM
I tried withdrawing with etherdelta but it says that I don't have the required balance.

I saw the chat and lots of people are experiencing this issue.

Someone knows what's happening ? Are they gone ?

Etherdelta isn't the best Cryptocurrency exchange but I think all Cryptocurrency exchange are facing the same problem when there's any internal issues occurring. Same way to Etherdelta and other top exchanges in the market but if you face the issue, you can wait a little while and everything will be ok.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 02:27:07 AM
I tried withdrawing with etherdelta but it says that I don't have the required balance.

Nothing is wrong with etherdelta, people are yet to be used with the new development on ED exchange. Then you don't need much gas to do many things on ED exchange but now to deposit a token on it you need to have a tangible amount of gas $6 at least and also to withdraw also.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 20, 2017, 01:50:47 AM
Etherdelta is not an easy to use exchange for trading and fees can be high during
Ethereum network congestion. It is useful to buy coins before those hit big exchanges.
Activity: 112
December 19, 2017, 08:50:09 AM
I do not like this exchange, it hangs and creates problems, but there you can find cheap coins that have not yet entered the large stock exchanges
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
December 19, 2017, 07:44:00 AM
I am not agree with you, etherdelta is the best ERC20 coins exchange but their servers are slow many time due to huge load on it. It is working fine for me for deposits and withdrawals.
Activity: 121
December 19, 2017, 07:23:27 AM
ether delta haven't gone and also now i can use ether delta to deposit and withdraw ether from it.it might be server probpem and also too much transaction on the block chain.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 06:37:05 AM
indeed I sometimes find trading difficulties in etherdelta, but what makes etherdelta interesting to me is a new token especially that has basic ethereum. Etherdelta is quicker to enter the new token.
It is also decentralized trading platform so you don't have to put all your trust in them during trading. All trades, order placement, deposits, withdrawals are handled with ETH based smart contracts.

Etherdelta is working fine for me.
Activity: 266
December 19, 2017, 06:34:55 AM

Perhaps the size of the commission was temporarily increased due to the heavy load on the ether network. Just always keep a small amount of ether on the wallet with some margin.
Activity: 532
December 19, 2017, 05:56:26 AM
Activity: 126
December 19, 2017, 04:52:05 AM

Etherdelta might be descentralized and might have alot of coins but at user experience is bad.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
December 19, 2017, 04:50:47 AM
Couple of days ago they tweeted "We have some news coming. Stay tuned." Maybe  this was the promised news. Smiley
If serious, no, Etherdelta isn't gone. Just had some temporary issues.
Activity: 322
December 18, 2017, 03:52:44 AM
not sure but might be possible, problem with server. or may be it is down cause of load, pending transaction etc...
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 03:47:01 AM

Have you double checked your balance on Github?

You can see how many coins you have if Etherdelta doesn't update fast enough:

https://deltabalances.github.io
The gas need to be increased, and check your balance too. I don't have a problem with etherdelta, If the balance not in the trading ACCOUNT you can withdraw via mew with your pv key to login. But be careful of spy ware in your PC.
Your post is very helpful never though of withdraw ing through mew if the balance isn't on trading wallet already.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
December 18, 2017, 03:04:03 AM
I don't see this problem but my friend experience this problem few days ago, but I withdraw the money last night without any problem.  I think the server are always busy that's why you experience this problem, it doesn't mean etherdelta gone.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 18, 2017, 02:38:11 AM
I have loads to of ether in token form on etherdelta. I do not think etherdelta will abscond with people's fund. There was network load on ethereum platform and it has cleared.
Activity: 406
December 18, 2017, 02:26:21 AM
Ups and downs comes anytime, maybe there server was down when you try to do transfer. It can happen any time when their server or your internal slowdown, Etherdelta is a biggest ERC20 exchange and it will never gone.
Activity: 245
December 18, 2017, 01:51:35 AM
Etherdelta is working smoothly right now, you are dumb.

You did not had enough gas to cover that transaction and that was probably the main reason of why you were not able to withdraw your coins.

Please make a little research before starting a new thread.
Pages:
Jump to: